Customize

January 16th 2010 - Toronto - EPIC WIN!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, Jan 16, 2010.

1. TorontosRoot Member

January 16th 2010 - Toronto - EPIC WIN!

Okay, so the raid went down fantastically and 8 people talked to us.

From my point of view, there were allot of ignorant people, some of them looked interested. At one point somebody stopped dead in their tracks once they got a better look at the sign hanging on the pole. A few dozen looked back either at us masked anons or the signage.

We did encounter two scientologists walking past us, I of course, got some of the action on video, asking them "How's Xenu doing?". A few IRL trolls were saying YAY SCIENTOLOGY!!! "SCIENTOLOGY!!!", some gave the finger. We LOL'd it off.

Because of the cold, we didn't stay long. I pulled it off until 4pm when the other anon had to go due to sore legs at 3:30pm. Therefore, I was soloing. No fair gaming was encountered luckily. It was a win. The benefits, I put at least 10 stickers around the area. None of which got removed, but won't last if any scilons happen to come across them.

All in all, a total of 20 was saved from the cult's grasp. I hope that none of them will believe any of the BS they spread.

Side note: I put up some stickers in the subway and at runnymede station. I didn't get to put any on the bus as I was thinking more about the good time spent educating everybody.

Video in Full, Unedited length: Viddler.com - Scientology Protest - Toronto - January 16th 2010 - Uploaded by FTPmon

Had too much trouble editing the video for a speeded up edition. Therefore, I will upload the original 3GP Lossless video clips for your own use via Megaupload.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: January 16th 2010 - Toronto - EPIC WIN!

Well done.
    Looking forward to vid.
  3. RightOn Member

nice job
    I would keep the sticker pwnage under raps though ;)
  4. MeganonOT8 Member

AGREED! XP
  5. TorontosRoot Member

Video is up!
  6. TorontosRoot Member

7. Anonymous Member

You Sir, have done it again.
  8. Anonymous Member

It's great what you are doing.
  9. Anonymous Member

Well done for braving the cold for so long. :)
  10. TorontosRoot Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. MeganonOT8 Member

XD
  13. Anonymous Member

14. MeganonOT8 Member

i noticed there's a humongous amount of foot traffic on that street... yall should make fliers.