Customize

January 12th - Manchester, UK - Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Jan 18, 2013.

1. strobe Member

So it wasn't our biggest raid ever.

[IMG]

Due to a combination of unforeseen illness, breakdowns, breakdowns in communication, engagements and some other completely foreseeable reasons for being miles away on the day, it quite quickly dawned on White and I that no one was joining us at our respective meeting points. All two of us decided to ever so subtly re-group in a pub, taking the opportunity to educate the staff and clientele about why the cult is even scarier and more tax-evasiony than they thought.

Just as Sam (probably) breathed a sigh of relief, we made our move, and set up outside the cult. Kitted out with White's megaphone and the raid-in-a-suitcase, we made a pretty effective two man show.

[IMG]

The flier supply was limited, but as is usual with smaller raids people were more receptive and open to approaching us to find out more (and for sexy Anon poses.) Usual raid stuff happened, pretty high honk-to-anon ratio. We briefly had our third (un-named) anon show up before calling it pub o'clock. Next time (Feb 9th) will be our 5th birthday party raid, fags better turn up in their thousands.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

P.S. Sam, you stood in the window and watched us for ages, and didn't even come out for a chat... </3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. AuntAnonymous Member

R U kidding? That was well done. I especially like your set-up and the regroup/educational seminar held in local pub.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nice jorb gents! Ya know, it ain't always about the numbers, but the heart, and y'all got that in spades!

Keep on rockin' in the Free World!

Cheers &amp; Cakes!

beertoast.jpg
    cool-cake-pics-029-850x566.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. RightOn Member

Great Manchester!
    Every little bit is always a WIN!
    Even if it is only one person.
    Keeping the pressure on is what that is important.
    <3
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  6. Profanity Member

Well done, you two! Will be there next month~
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

WIIIIIIN!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lest we forget though, lone picketing is something I don't think should be encouraged, really hard to watch your own back and never forget that y'all ain't dealing with the most stable people on the planet. At a bare minimum partner up eh!
    Far too many examples of scilon behaviour that is far from optimum when they know you're alone and nobody is watching, keep that in mind, watch over eachother, play safe, play smart...Keep the cameras rollin' & AND FRIKKEN ROCK ON ANONS!

Have good fun too!
    • Like Like x 4
  9. getbeckyout Member

True words, the cult of Scientology can't be trusted.
    Message to Manchester's Cult and Graeme Wilson you have lied yet again to my family but what Sue and I will not accept is you have engaged your doctrine into my Daughter Becky yet again and her soon to husband David Fryer.

For this act Sue and I are back with our fight against your money grabbing CULT.
    This time we mean business as we will expose you to every avenue of the media.

Sam please pass this on to your mind controlling leaders.

Tony and Sue
    The Parents.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Holy hell Tony! Dirty liars are dirty, hoped you'd get a rest from cult, but no... am saddened.. Rock on good peebles!

iya.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. getbeckyout Member

Thanks mate, happy new year to the family.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Putting fruit on cake is wrong. Stop it.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. A.O.T.F Member

What Ogsonofgroo said ... Anonymous is all about Heart .. Thanks for keeping the faith Strobe. In a word - Excellent!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Mazzaaa Member

Only just been able to get on here.

Sorry I didn't make this guys, will be at the next one :')
  15. getbeckyout Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. would to know how that cake is made please - thank you - especially how base is made - regards pauline

17. Anonymous Member

Hello, and welcome to WhyWeMakeCaek. That's a strawberry peach sensation - three layers of vanilla cake, Bavarian cream, and vanilla whipped topping for the base, and strawberries, peaches, kiwis and red grapes on top, with toasted almonds on the side.
    • Like Like x 2