Customize

Jan Eastgate head of CCHR ARRESTED

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TinyDancer, May 30, 2011.

1. Orson Member

Just wow. Man what I'd give for a photo of Jan Eastgate in police custody. Blessings to Carmen for speaking up and to all around her who have helped her come this far.

Aussies are setting the bar pretty damn high for the rest of us. So, the questions now are, how do we 1) help spread this story as quickly as possible (twitter, digg, reddit, poons to other media outlets) and 2) exploit this to further our cause and stop the cult?

Sending poons now to other media outlets. Twitterfags, are you out there? Others sending poons?
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Puppetmama Member

Great way to wake up. I love the way that "Today Tonight" never fails to let the Scientology celebrities know that they are complicit in the crimes of their "church".
    • Like Like x 11
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 4
  5. WhiteNight Member

6. tippytoe Member

Wouldn't it be nice if some Aussie Anon's were there to greet her and take a lovely picture to commemorate the occasion??
    • Like Like x 9
  7. Puppetmama Member

I love that they took her passport, given that coS routinely takes away the passports of their constituents to let them know that they are powerless to leave.
    • Like Like x 9
  8. thefatman Member

Oh we'll be doing a lot more than just photos. Though given she's on bail, unless she breaks the terms of her bail, she won't be appearing in cuffs.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Lorelei Member

Fantastic!

Justice (albeit long delayed) for a child who richly deserved some.
    • Like Like x 11
  10. RightOn Member

seems fair
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. RightOn Member

yes in all this joy, I forgot to mention poor Carmen
    Hey Carmen!!! If you read WWP...
    Thank you for coming forward and congrats on getting a criminal into the public eye.
    Hopefully you may have closure if the court is smart enough to see that Eastgate was guilty.
    Keep on your toes and report ANYTHING suspicious or if anyone bothers you in any way. Write everything down, always have a video camera with you when you answer the door or go anywhere. :)
    Thank you for your courage to help others!
    • Like Like x 17
  13. Triumph Member

everyone favorite property spruiker gets a piggyback mention

• Like Like x 9
  14. Anonymous Member

The Lords of Karma rule.
    • Like Like x 11
  15. AnonyVix Member

This is great news, but let's remember this is just the start. I really hope the charge turns in to a conviction and then an appropriately stiff sentence but there is a way to go before then. Watching with keen interest in justice being done.

And props and moral support to Carmen Rainer and anyone else who comes forward.

"Came for the lulz, stayed for great justice" - an Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 11
  16. Anonymous Member

"Came for great justice, stayed for the lulz" - another Anonymous.

Watching the chickens come home to roost is hilarious!
    • Like Like x 7
  17. timthephoto Member

i just wanted to post in a awesome thread about awesome..

carmen.. you're ace!
    • Like Like x 7
  18. They don't do a perp walk in Australia?
  19. RightOn Member

I dedicate this song to Jan Eastgate and the Church of Scientology

• Like Like x 5
  20. TinyDancer Member

We're just getting their ethics in. Ruthlessly.
    • Like Like x 24
  21. xenubarb Member

I wish I could like this over 9000 times.
    • Like Like x 13
  22. Scientology: The Hypocrisy in Action "Freedom" of Valor award winner:

Jan Eastgate: President of Citizens Commission on Human Rights

This group needs Truth in Advertising:

The Citizens Commission Against Human Rights

It's beyond disgusting and extremely disturbing that this woman would viciously harm a child rape victim by threatening her with lies about what would happen to her if she told the truth to authorities in order to protect her rapist and Scientologist step-father and Scientology's image.

Jan is now busy preparing to commit perjury to coverup her own abuse of a child.

The silence of ALL Scientologists who look the other way when abuses like this go on is deafening.

This young lady, Carmen Rainer and her mom deserve a world of credit for standing up to this abusive, threatening cult masquerading as The "Church" of Scientology in order to prevent further abuses.
    • Like Like x 7
  23. BTW, you fucking Aussies Rock............
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Anonymous Member

"Sitting in front of my home, I watch the funeral processions of my enemies pass by." (from old Spanish saying).

Soon come
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

I usually avoid adding backslapping posts now we've the 'like' system but this thread demands it. There's a special part of hell reserved for people who damage children and I hope Jan Eastgate gets a taste of in prison. Can we have some shoops please of her working the steam press in the laundry?
    • Like Like x 5
  26. I won't dance in the street until there is a conviction. Sorry to disappoint you, but even sparrow was arrested on serious charges of stalking. AN arrest means nothing until they have been found Guilty.

Still, let's see them try to slip out, if Sparrow's trial is any indication, scientologists aren't exactly the most credible witnesses, which would certainly help put her away.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Maybe we need a new thread or Situation Room for this topic? I didn't get the gist of this post until a few pages in but this is big news. The legal proceedings should have their own header.
  28. HOC Member

Glad this got major news coverage.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. need a new section called "Alcatraz" for discussion of people behind bars.
    • Like Like x 9
  30. Excellent point, but I believe most of the celebration is for this amazing, overpowering shitstorm of exposure against the hypocritical cult of Scientology. Here's to swift justice based on the truth and a conviction of this wretched woman.
    • Like Like x 10
  31. xenubarb Member

But the damage is already done! The one thing Scientology hates above all else is bad press. And this is very bad press indeed. Child molester, 11 year old victim, senior Scientologist tries to cover it up.

Am I right that the step-father pedobear is also a Scilon?
    • Like Like x 4
  32. How about "Scientology Arrests" or something like that? If we put Scientology and Crime in the same phrase it will be redundant to everything else on this forum. Mods?

We could add the Rex 'one eyed' Fowler threads to this Situation Room. I think Jan deserves her own space and I'm getting bored with all the current Situation Room topics....and it's all about me right now.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. RightOn Member

gee,
    what a cowinky dink it would be if Jan ends up in prison and a cell mate has her way with her against her will.
    Jan reports it and then nobody listens.
    While I don't wish this on anyone, it would be beyond ironic
    • Like Like x 1
  34. TinyDancer Member

No. It's considered bad form - too prejudicial. It does happen in rare cases of high public interest.

In one sense you're right, of course. But in another - the fact that the police have reviewed the evidence and found sufficient evidence to lay charges - and that the office of the state director of public prosecutions has probably also reviewed the evidence and agreed that charges should be laid - means that Carmen is already vindicated. Trials are volatile things and juries don't always get things "right". I hope Carmen can capture the sense of vindication she is now feeling and hold onto it no matter what. If she can, then this arrest and the laying of charges will mean a lot more than nothing. :)
    • Like Like x 15
  35. We need Rex Fowler like a hole in the head or 2.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. thefatman Member

As I'm aware, yes he was/is.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 5
  38. Aye but you can sweep all of that bad press under a rug if she was found innocent or acquitted. The info is great, but needs to come after a guilty verdict.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. RightOn Member

maybe can haz high public interest?
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 4