Customize

[Jan 7, 2012] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 2A)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by ScientologyHater, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Scientology is a drain on Canadian Society, much like any cult and it needs to be stopped. The more we protest, the more we make Canadians aware of the dangers associated with Scientology. We not only help keep people from joining, but we may help lure those involved away.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Definitely coming to this one too!
    Don't forget the december 4th flash raid on drug-free marshals at dundas square! We need to flush that front recruitment group down the drain!
  3. Anonymous Member

It should be on a Saturday. Maybe edit details for the next date?
  4. I can't wait to piss off the souls of Alister Crowley, and L. Ron Hubbard, on Dec. 4th. Should be great timez! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TorontosRoot Member

bump

We must try and find more who can attend. I will see if I can link this to the occupy movement's twitter and see if some can be able to invest their time and participate in the fun.

Edit: Tweet went live a few moments ago. Hopefully I get some replies and some yes/no answers. Yes is needed, not No.
  6. Pushback! Member

exactly keep this fight goin, wish i could join you but im a bit of a distance.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Distance like GTA west or east, or north or south, best to wait when the weather is great and when york regional transit isn't delayed to hell due to strikes. Just guessing the location, if I'm correct, that's a very close one. :)
  8. Anonymous Member

fyi
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TorontosRoot Member

Didn't realize. Lol.

But at least we haz long distance suppport!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Pushback! Member

a little bit more then that 14hrz more east
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Durham_Anon1 Member

this date I hope to make. confirming.
    didnt make the last one...i am disappoint.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Durham_Anon1 Member

Root i have u on twitter now. I have all dem occupiers as well, lets retweet bomb the hell outta this.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. TorontosRoot Member

I'll retweet it and then.... It kicks off! BLAST OFF ANONS!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Two RT's made.
  15. TorontosRoot Member

Bump, it's in 2.5 weeks.
  16. TorontosRoot Member

Bump.

This saturday. Lulz plox, we need MOAR.
  17. Durham_Anon1 Member

Switching to maybe, if i can still make it I may not be there for the whole 4 hours. Work has been hectic this winter.
  18. TorontosRoot Member

As long as you can make it and that it doesn't interfere with work, that's okay. I'll be attending, I just need to make s sign. If wiseman's going to be there, I'll likely have one for tomorrow of it I forget, if he's there, I'll still have one. I hope.
  19. TorontosRoot Member

I feel so bad today... -.-
    /facepalm.gif
    I missed it. Slept right through all three alarms. Alright, next protest, that won't happen again. But I did make a new visible sign.
  20. Anonymous Member

FWIW - sleeping through 3 alarms is EPIC
  21. TorontosRoot Member

Alarms that were ALL on full blast connected to an amplifier too. I must be a heavy sleeper. :eek:
  22. Anonymous Member

What really happened:

• Like Like x 1