Customize

Jan. 23, 2010 Nashville TN Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Jan. 23, 2010 Nashville TN Planning

It is that time again Nashvegas anons. When shall we protest the cult this month? Since I broke my shoulder and can't drive, not sure if I can make it regardless of the date. Maybe one of you can give me a ride?
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Jan. 23, 2010 Nashville TN Planning

Anyone?
    Anyone?
    Bueller?
  3. desudesuchan Member

huh? oh yeah..... i should be there if i haven't found a job by then.
  4. lokimotion Member

I want to hear more about this sighting of a Dianetics booth at OpryMills. I was there the 20th and didn't see it. Because if I had seen it, I would have reported it to the hivemind.
    However, this provides another target to enturbulate. I'm still conducting Operation Mallrat and have another 2 side projects going, so I can't take up OpryMills at the moment. Anyone interested in opening up a theater of operation at OpryMills, feel free to.
  5. juche Member

I live south of town, so I can't make it out there that often. I don't know of anyone who lives close to that part of town.

And in regards to date, I can't make it to anything on the 16th, so you guys could protest then or we could do the 23rd or a night protest on the 15th. Rush hour on a Friday would be pretty awesome if people are available, but idk if that would work out for anyone.
  6. DontPanic Member

Zonker, I'll gladly give you a ride. Just DM me.

I'm good for any date, essentially, and I'm pretty daggum close to Opry Mills. Again, if you're interested in some enturbulation, DM me.

Looking forward to it!
  7. Jackie Chan Member

I haven't seen one at Opry Mills mall, but nearby Rivergate Mall had a Dianetics booth set up right in front of the calendar store during Christmas shopping. Haven't been by after Christmas to see if it's still there, but I'm guessing it is.

Don't they know that the Madison area doesn't exactly have a lot of folks who can afford $cientology?
  8. lokimotion Member

I know. You'd think they would go where the money is, like Cool Springs or Green Hills.
  9. re: Jan. 23, 2010 Nashville TN Planning

What date is up for grabs this month??
  10. Anonymous Member

Looks like the 9th or the 23rd. Night raid this time of year could be cold, but I'd be up for it. For a little while at least.
  11. twistedpuppet Member

I'm going to suggest that if you guys raid, do it during daylight hours. It's been below freezing for 2 or 3 nights in a row now. It's going to be cold like this for a while. :(
  12. desudesuchan Member

dey is still at the mall. i was sad to watch the guys selling the jesus woodcarvings next to them leaving though.
  13. Purple Member

I should be up for any date this month, just depends on when and where.

I did see the guys in Rivergate before Christmas, but have not been back there since. I did not see anyone in Opry Mills last time I was there in November.

Is it cool to be anon without a Fawkes mask BTW?
  14. ZeLyt Member

Totally fine. Anything is good.

Im up for whatever day.
  15. MuffinKat Member

23rd would work best for me
  16. Anonymous Member

Yeah! Lets do eet the 23rd then. We haven't had us some Muffincat in waay too long! Then we get Juche too!

Lucha, you will be there, right? Tell me baby why you been gone long?

I'll bring warm non alcoholic beverages for all!
  17. desudesuchan Member

of course if anyone wants to raid in the evening on the 9th.... i herd some things that say it might be a good idea.
  18. Purple Member

The 23rd should work. What time? And where do we meet at?
  19. Anonymous Member

Things like this:
    "The Intl. Assoc. of Scns is having a "World Tour Event" on the 9th at 6:30 PM, and a "We Are The IAS" seminar Sunday the 10th at 1 PM."
  20. Anonymous Member

We all meet at the org. Park where you can, but do not park in the music school lot. What time guys, 11?
  21. Anonymous Member

Sounds like opportunity Saturday bout 5:30 to 6:30 and Sunday from 12:30 to whenever.

If we do lets move across the street by the little fail building with the gravel yard. We could be seen by public attending the event and parking in the lot much better from there.
  22. Anonymous Member

I didn't mean to post that anonymously, wtf? I can't be there Sunday.
    (yes, even Zonker has a life)
  23. lokimotion Member

Considering how cold it is, there may not be a lot of folks there.
  24. desudesuchan Member

i can definitely do it saturday the 9th, if i know i won't be the only one there but not sunday. if someone could slap together a "your doubts are valid" sign that would be even more awesome to wave around, i've read threads from exes saying that might hit home hard..
  25. juche Member

I definitely can't be there on Saturday -- a certain awesome sport is being played Downtown and I'm fuckin' there. Sunday is open thus far, however.
  26. Purple Member

Supposed to be plenty cold this upcoming Saturday and Sunday too.
  27. desudesuchan Member

is it roller derby season already?
  28. Herro Member

Is elby gunna be there? I haven't seen her forever ;_;
  29. ZeLyt Member

I'm good for Saturday evening. Bring on the cold and the clams.
  30. AceOfSpades Member

I'll try to make this one, now that I can walk freely and without pain, I might be able to show me mask for a while!
  31. New here

Hey guys, Just joined up. I'm really excited to see some people in Nashville who aren't stupid. Anyone else see those huge billboards around downtown or had their propaganda put on your windshield?

Anytime would be really good for me, where do you buy the masks from? Fair Game isn't something I want following me into work
  32. juche Member

Re: New here

We've kept track of the billboards and the (mostly vanished) bus stop ads. There have been flyers on cars all over Downtown and the Hillsboro Village area as well as on phone poles in the Vandy area. I have a stack of the shit I've taken off of people's cars and from the sidewalks and parking lots.

We usually get there between 11 and noon. I've heard of people occasionally getting Guy Fawkes masks at Performance Studios on Church, but mine was from the Internet... but I don't use it anymore as I've already gotten my C&D. Sunglasses and scarves work just as well as masks, however, and Performance definitely has non-GF masks of many sorts if you're not picky. I've also seen them at the Hot Topic at Rivergate, which is awesome because their stress test booth is on the same hallway, haaaa.
  33. desudesuchan Member

well hope to see some of ya tonite. bundle up! someone shoot me a txt, or i spose i'll just hover till i see anyone
  34. Elbynonamous Member

The only thing I've heard of the Dianetics booth at Opry Mills was a sighting by my sister's boyfriend a few months ago. I will have to ask him and see where he actually saw it. I haven't heard anything from him since. Also had a friend not too long ago that got a Stress Test packet passed to him at some kind of work convention he was at. He gave it back to her and told her he knew all about how it was actually Scientology. Lol
  35. Herro Member

ELBY!!!!! OMG BBY!!!! HOW R U!!!!
  36. Anonymous Member

LMAO
  37. Anonymous Member

Run Elby!!! Herro iz stalkin U!!!
  38. Anonymous Member

Re: Jan. 23, 2010 Nashville TN Planning

Lucha, tell me you're coming and bringing music? If not can someone else? If the weather keeps up like this, we may not need to borrow the hobo drum for a fire! Do we have a post game plan? Are we going to the mall to raid the kiosk? Or maybe a flyer raid of Vandy?

As for the new anons, any questions? Concerns? Way to play music without electricity? It would be great to know if any of you newbs are planning to come. We'll move bath night up a day just for you!
  39. DontPanic Member

As far as post-game, I vote for raiding the Rivergate kiosk.

I can bring 2 signs and an extra V mask, if anyone needs one.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

-DontPanic
  40. juche Member

Totally up for this. New people can get stress tests as Nixon and I hide seeing as they know our faces :X.