Customize

[Jan 22, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by wilfordshire, Jan 13, 2011.

1. wilfordshire Member

2. AnonyMs. Member

3. AnonyMs. Member

arg I know what you mean.. I'll try to post flyers at my University too. bathrooms bulletins and anywhere I can. hopefully they're not too anal and take them down for whatever reason ... not like that's gonna stop me XD
  4. Good Luck to you my Canadian brothers.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. yoshi6300 Member

can i go if im 13?
  7. Anonymous Member

Alternate poster.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58523364@N08/5365458234/

Made the text and was about to upload when someone shared the link above. Hope they dont mind me recycling the Guy Fawkes mask.[/quote]

hey can you make your poster public, can't see it. thanks
  8. outrenoir Member

9. outrenoir Member

of course, all are welcome.
  10. AnonyMs. Member

11. Anonymous Member

hey what happened to the facebook event???!!! did Facebook remove that shit!
  12. AnonyMs. Member

fuck facebook!!! WE CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!! people keep spreading the word anywhere you can!!!
  13. Good luck everyone! Wish I was there!! :'(
  14. AnonyMs. Member

thank you :)
  15. Anonymous Member

yeah when I checked it said "this event is no longer available because it has been cancelled". either the creator removed it (unlikely), or someone reported it to Facebook ... they might have removed it because they saw it was associated with Anon???
  16. Madz Member

17. Madz Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. AnonyMs. Member

there are a few protests in the city tomorrow. seeing as this page has gotten over 2000 views and that it comes up as a top google result when people search for Toronto protests happening tomorrow ... is it safe to assume there will be a good turnout? it's going to be freezing tomorrow. if you're coming out bundle up!!!
  20. wilfordshire Member

21. AnonyMs. Member