Customize

[Jan 15, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (San Diego California)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by ArbitraryVisage, Jan 8, 2011.

1. lets get a plan in motion people. theres no way we can stand idle while wikileaks, its supporters, and the internet is trampled.
  2. 6-9 was just a time to fill in, im open to any time. but for the most part alot of work needs to be done to get more people than the fail brigade thats left of sandiegoanon to show up for this gig.
    tempted to get the IRC channel back up
    you could say, RandomFace is back ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gary Coleman Member

Maan, I'll be unavailable Saturday. I'll be with you guys in solidarity though.
  4. Raymand Member

Im down! is there anything else going on is san diego? I just moved here and i wanna get involved...
  5. xenubarb Member

The fail brigade? You mean the people who kept raiding after the rest of you faggots crawled back into your chain lockers to play online Sims and fap until you die of dehydration?
    • Like Like x 3
  6. haklaf Member

7. Gary Coleman Member

Yes, that Fail Brigade, the same one that doesn't understand that Scientology (OMG TEH EVIL CULTZ) is not going to fall because of three people who have a chip on their shoulder stand outside their building once a month.

So, I have several ideas on how to assist in terms of logistics. I'll be in contact via IRC.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Herro Member

Barb, let's be honest, the only thing you've managed to accomplish in Chanology is getting drunk on new and exciting street corners.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

And what have you done for Chanology Herro? Besides posting troll posts and get domelocked or banned every other week?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. veravendetter Member

'Mummy, am I really . . . .'
    'Yes Herro, of course you're the Queen of England'

a255mar05girlqueen2j.jpg
  11. xenubarb Member

Sad that you think that's all that we do individually and collectively. Protip: It's not. Anyway, it's kind of stupid to insult people and then ask them to support your cause, don't you think?

Oh, I get it. You don't care, we're not invited, whatever. Stupid way to run a protest.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Herro Member

I give you something to hate.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Your annoying and sometimes a painful dick. Sometimes you are thought provoking and cause us to back up our words. However, I wouldn't say I hate you because you never gave me a reason to hate you.

Still, in all my time here in Chanology, I have yet to see or recall you do anything other than troll or cause a few thoughts of critical thinking or two. So, kindly tell me and everybody here: What have you done?
  14. Herro Member

You know that one dude in the guy fawkes mask at those protests? That was me.
  15. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

... and this is why I can't hate you. LOL
  16. excantiaris Member

Hi, I'm an LA person, and since the LA rally seems to be made of utter fail, I'm thinking about heading down here with a few of my friends--just wondering should I expect 10, 100, or 1000 people?
  17. xenubarb Member

You overestimate yourself. At best, "mild annoyance" is what you foster.
  18. xenubarb Member

19. Anonymous Member

gonna reply to excantiaris?
  20. ObamAnon Member

If the Wikileaks event and the monthly Scientology protest were held on the same day, perhaps SDAnons could come together in a nitrous fueled sex orgy at the gay bath house could improve the attendance numbers. At least by 3. Just a suggestion.
  21. RedSword Member

bumpety bump bump bump

Go, people!
  22. LaVarious Member

Any new info on expected turnout or change of time?
  23. Anonymous Member