Customize

[Jan 15, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Maui, HI,)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by tidyest, Jan 15, 2011.

1. tidyest Member

Greetings fellow anons,

I am currently in the process of assembling a protest for Freedom of Information in the Maui area.
    As of this moment i have myself and one other, so we are small with hopes to become huge. Our idea is to not only organize a protest but to change things up a bit. we are currently thinking of Ways to spread as much information as possible while remaining succinct and to the point.

ie. WE will meet at all the major beaches spliting into small groups of 3-5 and covering a high populated area, rather than holding up at a single Beach.

please feel free to throw out new ideas or pm me so we can meet, trade ideas, and get the ball rolling. if I am not the 1st to found a Maui FoI Anon group please also let me know so i can join the existing force and help.
    Reach out to everyone you know, start flyering. go to your local college university mall whatever place you will have people. please enforce paperstorm and bling as much as possible and pick up after.
    I am currently doing all i can ( telling friends/family, making copies of fliers, and organizing events as of today). Keep ideas flowing and ill be adding mine as i come up with more.I'm currently trying to get some people together as well, just a question, are we putting on masks? Should we bring anything (signs, etc.)?
    Bring:
    * Yourself and your friends! Friends of friends!
    1. * Signs and/or Flyers
    *H20 and/or spirits/cake or food
    * Trash bags
    * Good spirits and a cool head
    * Cameras, still and video

Other miscellany:
    * Police are notified
    * Masks are illegal, but we've had no problems with sunglasses, hats, wigs, face paint, as long as they don't cover the majority of your face. Choose your disguise/costume with wisdom, and at your own risk.
    * Please contact media.
    * No "honk if ..." or "... hate ..." signs.

Do not park on private property!!!
  2. tidyest Member

[Jan 15, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Maui, HI,)
    Discussion in 'Planning' started by tidyest, 2 minutes ago.
    Edit Freedom of Information Rally
    Start Date: Jan 15, 2011 12:00 AM
    End Date: Jan 15, 2011 11:00 PM
    Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST

All maui beaches and Lahaina Banyon court
    Maui, HI, 96761

Stream URL:
    None

Confirmed Attendees: 0
    You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.

Watch Thread
    Go To First Unread
    tidyest
    New
    Greetings fellow anons,

I am currently in the process of assembling a protest for Freedom of Information in the Maui area.
    As of this moment i have myself and one other, so we are small with hopes to become huge. Our idea is to not only organize a protest but to change things up a bit. we are currently thinking of Ways to spread as much information as possible while remaining succinct and to the point.

ie. WE will meet at all the major beaches spliting into small groups of 3-5 and covering a high populated area, rather than holding up at a single Beach.

please feel free to throw out new ideas or pm me so we can meet, trade ideas, and get the ball rolling. if I am not the 1st to found a Maui FoI Anon group please also let me know so i can join the existing force and help.
    Reach out to everyone you know, start flyering. go to your local college university mall whatever place you will have people. please enforce paperstorm and bling as much as possible and pick up after.
    I am currently doing all i can ( telling friends/family, making copies of fliers, and organizing events as of today). Keep ideas flowing and ill be adding mine as i come up with more.I'm currently trying to get some people together as well, just a question, are we putting on masks? Should we bring anything (signs, etc.)?
    Bring:
    * Yourself and your friends! Friends of friends!
    * Signs and/or Flyers
    *H20 and/or spirits/cake or food
    * Trash bags
    * Good spirits and a cool head
    * Cameras, still and video

Other miscellany:
    * Police are notified
    * Masks are illegal, but we've had no problems with sunglasses, hats, wigs, face paint, as long as they don't cover the majority of your face. Choose your disguise/costume with wisdom, and at your own risk.
    * Please contact media.
    * No "honk if ..." or "... hate ..." signs.

Do not park on private property!!!