Customize

[Jan 15, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by da5id, Jan 12, 2011.

1. da5id Administrator

Pershing Square downtown will be the place. 11am the start time, 2pm the finish. There is great public transit options and also plenty of parking ($$). Masks are not a requirement for this event (but feel free), nor should this be considered an Anonymous only event. This affects all internet users and we must take a stand before it's too late.

Please begin to spam the shit out of your friends and enemies until they hate you. More info will be provided as we go, feel free to ask questions.
  2. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Muckraker Member

Not to sound bad, but we should probably focus on Wikileaks right now, but maybe have a smaller group at the gathering.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. da5id Administrator

Yah the FoI rally should be focused on the issue at hand, don't wanna bait and switch anyone into chanology stuff, yanno? But at the same time, once that is done if a group wants to walk over and visit... well I guess that's just their perogative ;)
  5. Sephiroth3003 Member

Awesome, I'll try to make it to this before I have to go to work.
  6. Palmer Luckey Member

We meeting on the corner, as per google maps?
  7. the anti Member

the ice skating rink is still there, but it shouldn't be a problem because you can still get a lot of people there. it would be on the north end for anyone thats never been there before
  8. i was planning on bring flyers but is anyone bringing signs?
  9. Weasel Queen Member

10. Daq Member

wish there was a larger turn out =/
  11. the anti Member

how many people were there?

edit: never mind, just saw the post game thread