Customize

[Jan 15, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Chicago, Illinois)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by drfernandocheese, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING AFTER YOU!! RUN!!

Tell us about the time you had the black helicopters circling outside your place.
  2. 9376 Member

Anonymous, I could always tell you about the last time I was contacted by authorities for online/irl demonstrating. I could tell you about the last time my information came up on a watch list... Or I could tell you how many friends/relatives have been arrested, harassed, or beaten for demonstrations. You go ahead and pick the one(s) you want to hear about and I will go ahead and tell you why we go masks on every single time.
  3. You can't i talke d to Mr. Monreau and thats not really acceptied along with sign but he was impartial on carring them personally
  4. i've talk to hm and all is well just do it! he stated that if we wanted to lease it would cost thousands but since wer'e small wer'e gooD -i'm still confused on it(u guys) but i'll be there to see if ou guys are about it!
  5. You, if feeling the same way know that sterotypes is why alotta people are in the postion they in HENCE HOW THE GOVERNMENT TALKS ABOUT IRAN AN IRAQ ABOUT THEM BEING HONEST AND OPEN WITH THEIR/OUR PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT GET MAD ABOUT US DOING IT IN OUR OWN NATION FOR I BELIEVE WE ARE ALL 1 AND THAT EARTH IS OUR ULTIMATE MOTHER U FOOL FOR I CAN SAY THAT; CAUSE I'VE BEEN 1, YET THAT DON'T MEAN DEMAEAN OTHERS FOR THERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH CAUSE I GUARNTEE LIKE ME OUT OF 220,000 words COUNTING U CAN'T SPELL ALL OF THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU STILL HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH! BIACTHH 1 NATION UNDER GOD LEE NESS
  6. 9376 Member

Wat?
    ALso, wat?
    HOW ABOUT EVERYONE KINDLY TAKES THE DICK OUT OF THEIR HANDS WHILE THEY TYPE AND LRN2SPELLCHECK also fuck all of you
  7. anon/atheist Member

The Earth may very well be your mother; however, I was unequivocally touched by his noodly appendage. I could also spell something like the tune of 600,000 words with the help of my OED. And you thoughts on freedom of speech are perturbingly vexing; hence, MOTHERFUCKER, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, CUNT, COCKSUCKER, TITS and ASS(!)
  8. 3rdMan Member

Ah the memories, poor Daywatch.
  9. LOL @9376&LMAO @ANON FOR YOU I CAN UNDERSTAND IT; BECAUSE YOUR BELIEF(DAMN DID I SAY BELIEF) YES YOUR BELIEF STATES THAT IF YOU EVEN CAME ACROSS A GOD (WHICH WER'E IN THE MIDST OF SUPREMER THINGS AS I JOT) STATES THAT YOU WON'T BELIF IN ANYTHING BUT BEING A ATHEIST EVEN IF SMACKED WITH A UNIVERSE!!!.....HUM..IMAGINE THAT YET HOWEVER VEXATIOUS THIS IS TO ME, I TOO BE IN THE MIDST OF FELLOWS AND LADIES LIKE YOU AND ALLOW YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO INSPIRE ME TO BETTER MYSELF!

ANYWAY, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS GOES EVEN THOUGH (IT TAKES MY BUS NO LONGER THAN 25-35MINUTES FOR THOSE AROUND KNOWING ABOUT THE JEFFERY 14 BUS-USE IT IF NEEDED, ITS A LOT QUICKER THAN THE TRAIN) I WON'T STAY DOWNTOWN PAST 3(WHAT A GREAT #3 IS) FOR I'M A BROKE GUY GETTING RICH DOING WHAT I BELIEF NEEDS TO GET DONE UNTIL I CAN CREATE A FAMILY!
    &PLEASE UNDESTAND THAT THIS DEMORALIZATION OF OTHERS IS A PLOY USED BY OTHERS WHO FEED OFF THOSE WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM {AND WE ALL KNOW SOMEONE WITH THAT, MAYBE ITS EVEN YOU} AND THESE PEOPLE ACCEPT WHAT LOBBIST SAY AND DO THEY BELIEVE AND LISTEN WHEN ATHORITY SAYS JUMP "VOTE" WHEN INSTRUCTED TO VOTE FOR CERTAIN FEW. IF WE CAN'T BREAK THIS CYCLE AND/OR UPLIFT PEOPLE AS 1 LETTING THEM KNOW EVEN THO OUR EMOTIONS GET THE BEST OF US, THAT WE CARE......WHO WILL&WHAT MIGHT THEY TEACH WITH A HIDDEN MEANING??????????
  10. Meatwad Member

Can someone please ban this faggot? If not, I'll grab IP and DDoS
  11. 9376 Member

LOL I MISSED THE TRAIN SO I COULDNT COME OUT WTF IS WRONG WITH ME
  12. Anonymous Member

There is Internet, and there is IRL.
    On the Internet we are meme, and we are goatse and we hide behind our computers and wank all day long

IRL we are people - not memes
    IRL we keep our penises in our pants
    IRL we wear sunscreen because our pasty skin would burn

got it?
  13. TeslaBoy Member

Thank you my brothers who came out... We need more.