Customize

[Jan 15, 2011] Freedom of Information Rally (Belfast, Northern Ireland)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by NornIronAnon, Jan 10, 2011.

1. NornIronAnon Member

"Internet collective Anonymous launched a global protest for January 15 in support of beleaguered WikiLeaks. Anonymous has a history of defending Internet freedom, beginning with Project Chanology against the Church of Scientology. The group gained recent attention for itself with DDOS attacks on Mastercard, Visa, Paypal and the government of Tunisia."
  2. Ger Member

How Many people have you got for this??
  3. we need to know who is attending i am definitely attending for sure but is any of the dubliners coming as well?
  4. I am getting more people to join the rally. 3 more people will be attending
  5. Cheshirecat Member

Of course I cant speak for all Dublin anons, but Im not sure many of them will be traveling up to Belfast for this, due to a raid in Dublin on the same date.
  6. hmm..well i just hope we get a great turn out
  7. butters Member

how about galway??????
  8. its says belfast so belfast is the place where the protest is happening and i think galway is out of the question sorry butters
  9. who else is actually going? I don't want to be the only one there i need numbers people
  10. i am definitely going ger i hope ill see u at victoria square
  11. ni_an0n Member

going also :D
  12. great ni anon ill meet you there
  13. The meet up spot is the metal sculpture which is near gamestop if you're not certain where the meet up spot is.
  14. Nataku Member