Customize

James V. Crosby v. Florida, US Supreme Court No. 13-9943

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Florida Scandal, May 24, 2014.

?

Should law enforcement use bait and switch tactics on adult hookup sites, setting up random men?

Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Scottpogle Member

http://www.academia.edu/7345615/FBI_Investigation_of_LLDM

1. Well then they're all wrong, Cuz LLDM had to face some accusations in the past, firts with Leader Aaron Joaquin in 1942, after that with Leader Samuel Joaquin in 1997. There were Denounces! therefore lldm hide some stinky since very years ago!

So, fuck off shitbag. "entire existence!" FUCK! NO, there were formal legal accusations in the past, don't pretend to take us as stupid newbies, We know perfectly your strategy of "clean out the shit" from your cult and hide it behind the rug.

http://www.sectas.org
        http://www.revistaacademica.com
      2. Delete
      3. anon36.png
        AnonymousJune 19, 2014 at 4:07 PM
        Where have you been scumbag? I know where you have not been, and that is taking classes to learn how to write. Since you do not know
        English, I am sure you did not understand the FBI report. Go to Google translate, maybe it will shine a light in you! And that is a BIG MAYBE.
    • AnonymousJune 19, 2014 at 6:11 PM
      Hey moron you being a lawyer should know that having evidence is the key to a legal case. Lying will not get you anywhere and you already found that out from the legal system. Are you idiots have your heads in the right place? What part of the FBI report you do not understand Mr. Einstein? You are done, accept it or do you want to continue living in your fictitious world?
      ReplyDelete
    • anon36.png
      AnonymousJune 19, 2014 at 6:21 PM
      Hey moron, what is it that you do not like about the Whyweprotest Anonymous Group, the FBI, the Texas Attorney General, local and state police, the exlldms, among others? O I know, they do not agree with your lies; therefore, they are terrible and they are not doing their jobs. Why don't you look closer to you idiot? Maybe you need to have your head check
    What I like are the parts of the FBI investigations that were whited out, along with the documents that have not been released to the public. Keep defending your "right" to cheat the members of LLDM, traffic them across international boundaries, and raping its members' children. We'll see who is "above the law".
    ReplyDelete
    Replies

• anon36.png
      AnonymousJune 20, 2014 at 7:35 AM
      I am pretty sure that the things that you most liked about the FBI report are the things that were left to your imagination. The 40 pages that are in plain English do not mean anything to you moron? What an idiot, I hope that you get castrated so your genes do not get reproduce anymore! You will be doing justice to our human race!

1. "Are you idiots have" ??
    2. ReplyDelete
    3. anon36.png
      AnonymousJune 20, 2014 at 7:24 AM
      For the record, I want to state again that I belong to a group called Anonymous. This is a group composed of anonymous people with the sole purpose of protecting the untouchable integrity of LLDM from uncrupoluos people like Scott Ogle and his henchmen. As it might appear that it is just one person posting, it is actually a group of anonymous people; unlike Scott Ogle anonymous group, which is actually one individual, Scott Ogle himself acting as group with the sole purpose to deceive people and give credibility to his conspiracy theories. He is actually a conspirator himself!
      ReplyDelete

4. photo.jpg
      Scott OgleJune 20, 2014 at 8:26 AM
      I will forward your "uncrupoluos" IP address to the proper Anonymous authorities.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Amazing word! uncrupoluos

Could this thread become where moonbat spelling and grammar is posted?

Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 9.17.13.png

"Anonymous authorities." LOL!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Scottpogle Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. The Internet Member

I don’t even...

I guess we have another name to add to the list of those who are not to be mentioned on WWP, due to self-Google necromancies.
  5. Random guy Member

6. laughingsock Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Whoever this guy is, he has his head so far up his ass. First, the stings are unconstitutional because the suspects are typically on ADULT dating sites looking for ADULTS. You do not go to Home Depot for groceries. Secondly, law enforcement agencies have not been getting the results that they have in the past and they are being forced to bend the rules in order to meet quotas. If you do not believe this please research. Lastly, no one really cares about these things until you or a family member gets involved. Society sees another sex offender behind bars but in reality that man many have been a veteran or a beneficial member of society with a job, family, and responsibilities. I was.
  8. Okay..... did you solicit underage persons for sex? However you got there.