Customize

James V. Crosby v. Florida, US Supreme Court No. 13-9943

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Florida Scandal, May 24, 2014.

?

Should law enforcement use bait and switch tactics on adult hookup sites, setting up random men?

Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. @White Tara, a "member" here has compromised the "secrecy" of this group by breaking the law and having an investigation started against us.
  2. anonysamvines Member

Oh absolutely I would like everything out in the open

Bring it bitch
    This is gonna be a good laugh and demonstration of your competence
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

Again, dox or GTFO would be the order of the day.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. @anonysamvines, so just tell everyone what you did!
  5. anonysamvines Member

A meltdown I think
  6. @White Tara, it has gone beyond dox! Someone here has broken the law!
  7. White Tara Global Moderator

Please do not make unsupported accusations about users here.
  8. @anonysamvines, no meltdown... just a revealing! Tell everyone what you did that has put us ALL in jeopardy!
  9. @anonysamvines, DO YOU KNOW THAT THE FEDS ARE ON THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW?
  10. @anonysamvines, HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE? Was it that important?
  11. @White Tara, it is supported! They have his IP address and identity!
  12. @anonysamvines, how could you be so stupid? There are other people here depending on us!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. @anonysamvines, what say you?
  14. These trolls are amateurs.
  15. This is REDICULOUS! Why would someone be willing to jeopardize our safety for his own "lulz"?
  16. @Concrete_Cancer, he is obviously an amateur! WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT!
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

What happened? Anyone know?
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Not a clue. Anybody want to fill me in, too?

It went from this thread being about Pedophiles and Stings and their legality to... whatever just happened.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. @Disambiguation, oh yeah I know! The FEDS do too!
  20. anonysamvines Member

Oh PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I have no fear of any accusations you may make or Dox you claim to have

Throw it all out there.

I know who and what I am. The good the bad and the ugly.
    Hell I even admit to missing Herro!

You have absolutely NOTHING ON ME
    Why am I so certain? Because I KNOW exactly that I done nothing .

Bring it you stupid bitch

Put up or shut up

(I have no idea why (sarcasm font initiated) the phrase "Keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, rather than open your mouth and prove it" keeps popping into my head but it does)

PS you have realised in am not an amerifag haven't you?
  21. anonysamvines Member

Ridiculous
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

confused me. someone doxed someone to the Feds? Who was doxxed and no I'm not fooling. Shit sounds serious
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I mean it now. Who did it?
  24. anonysamvines Member

And having caught up with this thread
    I note
    You have FORGOTTEN that I am one of the FEW females on the web
    (Another clue for the doxing me challenges)
  25. anonysamvines Member

She, FS, claims that I am an FBI informant

Serious?
    Depends on susceptibility to moonbattery pedo/hebephile lies and paranoia (not that I am against healthy paranoia)

Which is why I say

Bring it bitch

I am not tech savvy enough to trace my ISP. I know that plenty here are. And will do so if they are suspicious of me. And that will not post but will pass the word around.

Always attack never defend
    She could almost be a $cientologist. Except ....
    Just goes to show that LRH wasn't so original in his thinking lol

Come on FS
    Don't throw wild statements out
    Dox it
  26. Got to wait several more pages to find out, if Florida runs on any kind of scheduling. Of course it will take a lot of poking, proding, and ad hom attacks before the grand reveal.

I'll believe it when the party van shows up at my front door. I'd like to know exactly when so I can prepare them some tea and crumpets, and I'm not even Brittish.

There is a little bit of Herro inside all of us.

Probably because Herro anal raped us in our sleep and it is his jizz, but...
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I think we're all bozos on this bus
    • Like Like x 1
  28. anonysamvines Member

Yep

The $ciloons aren't keeping us entertained enough

Will you send in the KR on Slappy et al or shall I?
  29. Random guy Member

You had the federal party-van on the door?

Or are you having some sort of paranoid/religious/stupido episode?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

So, if I'm sniffing the right gclues here... it appears that FS is upset that sam did something which may involve crotch getting doxed...???? And some people are in danger from... something.

Standing by for further info/lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. OTeleventy Member

I like pie.
  32. OTeleventy Member

• Like Like x 5
  33. anonysamvines Member

I don't think FS likes me or the holes I pick in her facts and spurious arguments lol. Not forgetting my ability to stay on target

And no FS isn't upset that I did something which may involve crotch getting doxed. Etc

FS is SAYING I am an FBI informant and am bringing the Party Van down on EVERYONE.
    Crotch is saying he will believe it when the Party Van turns up.

I think everyone was supposed to turn on me so that I would STFU with my awkward questions

I said Bring it Bitch

And am still waiting. But not holding my breath.

On the positive side I got me a crazy at last!
    I was feeling left out!
    • Like Like x 3
  34. RavenEyes Member

There is some mental illness floating around this thread and forum, and that is not funny. Like any other medical condition, it needs proper diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and understanding from others. The problem is, the Internet does not lend itself to being a safe haven for recovery and recuperation in most of these cases and can, on the contrary, contribute to backsliding in the healing process.

I am not going to name any names, or even say that any one who is ill has posted in this thread, specifically. But, I will say that there is someone who is very intelligent but right now their synapses are misfiring a bit and I think they know it. I think they know they need to rest their brain, but they're unwilling to, or afraid of, missing any excitement. Let me assure you that we'll still be here and if you PM any of us after you've taken a brain breather, we'll be happy to fill you in on what might have transpired, without passing judgement.

Go take care of yourself. You know what will happen if you don't do it soon.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

I think we all know. MOAR LULZ!!!! *thumb up*

...OK, OK. I'll be good. *kicks pebble*
    • Like Like x 2
  36. rickybobby Member

Wow, I leave for a little bit and come back to.... THIS.

I don't know whether to laugh and applaud the troll, or feel really bad that someone just fell apart before my eyes.

Someone hold me, please???????
    • Like Like x 3
  37. If FS is a troll, then he's a very successful one.

However, they are acting very much like Scott Ogle. Only difference is the fact Scott was fixated on some small, unheard of Latino Church and alleged charges that occured years ago. Florida is fixated on the Feds/LE pulling Sting Ops online for pedos and how "unconstitutional" they are.

So in conclusion: FS is getting his ass handed to him and can't deal with it. Hence why he tried to focus on Sam in order to discredit their Trufax.

Might I suggest to them Scientology? I hear it works and it helps people.

Hepls people with getting rid of excess money and excess rights and liberties.

The Party Van may end up in either North Korea or the North Pole depending on my mood, if my IP is to be believed.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Scott Ogle was smarter than FS.
    • Like Like x 4
  39. OTeleventy Member

And shit smells worse than vomit. Same kind of analogy.
  40. Scott was so smart, the powers that be here ban hammered him because they got sick of his shit.

Florida? Unless White Tara did something last night that we all missed, they are still lurking about.

Perhaps they are putting some lotion on their chaffed butt? Fuck if I know or care.

You sir or madam have a way with words.
    • Like Like x 1