Customize

James V. Crosby v. Florida, US Supreme Court No. 13-9943

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Florida Scandal, May 24, 2014.

?

Should law enforcement use bait and switch tactics on adult hookup sites, setting up random men?

Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. I can't give you dox if it violates the privacy act but are how I know that entrapment and lying are par for the course. Truth is, this is not being taken care of by the courts and most attorneys don't even want to try.
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

In absence of the dox to convince users here that you have a cause worth pursuing, its highly unlikely you will rally anyone to the cause, at least on this forum.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I will get there, I have the dox, but understanding and consensus must not only be present but uniform. I.e. We cannot move on without even a will to try to understand even if they don't agree.
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

Indeed, thats why convincing people with reasoned argument, not by demand, is all important.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hmmm? I don't really demand. It's just a matter of them refusing to read what I give them and have the nerve to come back with completely false reasoning and insults. Everything needed to understand this problem is here but what's in the way is refusal and that is a personal choice and "vendetta" that have nothing to do with the dox or the topic for that matter. I will not give up though. We will come to a consensus with or without dox. We are only human.
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

The greatest key To wwp I was ever given, was never ever bite at negative feedback. Good humour always carries the day :)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

So true.

SOOPER GOOD PLAN FOR EPIC FAILAGE:

1. Wear trollbait costume through trolltown.
    2. ???
    3. Yell at trolls.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Random guy Member

Can I fuck the otter?
  9. Random guy Member

I suppose that's me? I'm just being polite being an Eurofag and all. I laugh at you just as much as the others.
  10. Random guy Member

If so, it must be because the problem hasn't been well explained to us. People on this board generally are very good at picking up on quite diverse range of subjects and understand them well. If we still aren't getting it, it must mean your pedagogical skill isn't where your 150 IQ brilliance is showing.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Random guy Member

We never claimed that.

You said minors never use Craiglist for advertising sex. Turns out it actually happens, if not very often.
  12. Random guy Member

This place is like herding the proverbial cats. If uniform understanding and consensus is what you are after, you are wasting your time here. It will never happen. I suggest you go find a board of more like-minded people, or make one for yourself.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm willing to debate it, and I think it's quite possible the majority crowd in here are substantially off base on the issue. However... once Ogled, twice shy.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Random guy Member

It's not as if there aren't some points here and there, the problem here is to get through the verbal diarrhoea of FS to get to them.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Agreed but how do we keep it simple with everyone getting off base? I cannot just ignore them because I get trolled even more. Who is Ogle? Sounds like he made the wall of fame or something!
  16. Consensus can be achieved in so many ways and complete agreement is very rarely possible. I mean people being able to take this for what it is and not turn it into a shit throwing contest.
  17. If I ever said they don't I meant hardly ever as I stated numerous times.
  18. Thus I am still here. I know I'm not a good teacher but I know I'm not wasting my time. You guys are good people!
  19. You guys split my sides too! However this is not a joke. Well sometimes it is!
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Scott Ogle did what you're doing, but with a different Ultimate New Worthy Fight for us to adopt. Somebody clever can probably scour up a thread for you to check out if you want to amuse/horrify yourself.

Please take note that you can reply to multiple messages in one posting. Just hit the Reply button for each one and the system puts the quoted message into your working reply at the cursor position. Also, if you have something to add to a post you just made, don't add another post. Edit your just-posted one.

Making those two simple adjustments will go a long way toward reducing the level of headless in your headless chicken dance.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. nightfire Member

See again you miss the point... your reading comprehension is very limited I've noticed.
    He was saying that it was hard to talk about a few minor real points that have been made (by you) when YOU spew forth metric butt tonnes of garbage that must be waded through all around those few, small, but possibly real points. That is what he was saying. Please work on your reading comprehension.

I know I otter stop posting rationally in this thread. It is otterly silly that we are all still trying with this fool.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. So how about you guys start with the good points that you picked out?
  23. anonysamvines Member

If that was the most important stuff ....
    Doesn't say much for what you have in reserve!

And if you think you are winning ... As was said to Charlie sheen "step away from the crack pipe"
  24. anonysamvines Member

Only if it's momma agrees!
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

How about YOU go back and read the whole thread and pick out some answers from others that make sense to you, then we can see what sort of deductive reasoning you're using.

:) (I'll be fucked if I have the patience to read through your blabberings again, once was more than enough thanks)
    • Like Like x 3
  26. anonysamvines Member

So are some of the rest of us
    Debate means actually responding to the points raised tho.
  27. So it appears as though some of you are not "following the rules" the important rules! The rules that actually matter! @anonysamvines, we have to talk! LIKE NOW!
  28. @anonysamvines, NOW!
  29. @anonysamvines, you are still here after only 14 minutes! We NEED to talk NOW!
  30. anonysamvines Member

You ranting at me?

Answer the points I raised but you have either ignored or merely tried to insult in order to deflect from answering
    Or present new dox

DEFINITELY try and remember that I am not one of your kids, and you raising your voice, demanding obedience or threatening a beating will NOT get the response you are used to or expect
  31. We have ALL been deceived! There are imposters among us!
  32. How many different ways can you say INFORMANT?
  33. @anonysamvines, I am that which you seek! Now speak you piece of shit!
  34. anonysamvines Member

As many as we can say crackhead or desperate female
  35. @anonysamvines, no we are not talking in here! You message me! Like now!
  36. @anonysamvines, like NOW! You have just jeopardized A LOT of people!
  37. @anonysamvines, this is serious damn it! Stop fucking around!
  38. White Tara Global Moderator

Whats going on ITT?
    • Like Like x 2
  39. @anonysamvines, or would you like to talk here so that everyone knows what you have done to ALL OF US?
  40. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I have read every single post in this thread.

My conclusion in pictures:

obamatroll.jpg
    • Like Like x 3