Customize

James V. Crosby v. Florida, US Supreme Court No. 13-9943

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Florida Scandal, May 24, 2014.

?

Should law enforcement use bait and switch tactics on adult hookup sites, setting up random men?

Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

In the upper Left corner of the home page you will see "Log in or Sign up"
    You will need an email address, choose a username and password. It's easier than filling out a code every time you make a comment.
    • Like Like x 1

2. So I will copy my previous post......Ok, again I am going to state not ALL of these men go to the meeting place, and are being arrested and charged with the same crime. And I agree generally speaking it is DUMB to even go on these sites. BUT , is it really a 2ND degree felony(2-20 years)????????? Indecency with a REAL child, is only a 3RD degree felony(2-10 Years)!
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

An account is easier than continuing to solve the code. It will show global mods your IP, and if it is the same IP as the floridascandal account. No one will say anything unless you start arguing with your socks.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

I have argued previously in different circumstances for greater latitude when it comes to the sentencing phase of a case. I would concede this seems arse about.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Don't bother explaining. I have doubts the poster has an intellect above 0.

DOX? They are using Federal punishment time for International crimes instead of realizing that the States get to determine the punishment time in crimes committed in the States.

I got better things to do than argue with Florida Scandal using a guest account. If it wasn't obvious enough to begin with....
  6. ok, think I have account now!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I don't know who Florida Scandal is, but I do see they have a lot of the same views. I just want justice done. If they did not go to the meeting- had no "sexual toys" ,that they were told to bring- in the vehicle. How can they say they "KNOW" he would have had sex with a child if he had the opportunity. How can you "know" what a person was thinking? If all his family, friends, work and community can say they "know" he would never touch a child. Who knows him better? A cop that has never met him ?

8. How are they completely different? They were exactly the same! Are you delusional?

9. BUT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT "IF" YOU ….! Kids are not doing this! Also, speaking of trafficking, do you really think that a kid being trafficked on Craigslist is going to be advertised as a damn kid? GET REAL AND GROW THE HELL UP! Real criminals find ways to cover their steps and will certainly not reveal that they are trafficking teens on Craigslist. Even more reason to believe the stings are a scam. THE REAL PREDATORS ARE STILL OUT THERE YOU DUMB ….!

10. YES THAT'S RIGHT they are two completely different charges. Furthermore, "soliciting a child" and being a child predator are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARGES AS WELL!

11. SO WHERE ARE THE REAL KIDS!?
  12. WHERE ARE THESE DAMN KIDS YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT!? Where are the kids that are actually doing this? THEY DON'T EXIST! Even law enforcement admit that kids DO NOT get on adult websites and solicit sex from random men! WHERE ARE THE DAMN KIDS!?
  13. On gamesystems, twitter and facebook! Where the REAL child predators are- posing as kids!

14. How can someone be arrested for a "crime" that was only staged by law enforcement? How can someone be arrested for something that has not even happened yet? I.e. In order to be guilty of solicitation it must first be proven that the solicitations meant anything! Second, the criminal intent MUST exist with the "target" and NOT with LE! If LE are begging this person to come have sex with them and making the first illegal solicitation in the first place, wouldn't that mean the criminal intent existed with the police? OF COURSE IT WOULD!
  15. OK NOW I'M REQUESTING DOX! Where are these damn kids that are getting on adult websites and hooking up with random men?

16. YOU DON'T HAVE THEM! All you guys are giving me is pure speculation and an ideology that DOES NOT EXIST!
  17. nightfire Member

IT IS ILLEGAL TO TALK SEXY TO SOMEONE WHO IS UNDERAGE. FULL STOP.
    ANY SEXY TALK THAT HAPPENS AFTER UNDERAGE STATUS IS "LET SLIP" IS ILLEGAL AND THE PERSON TALKING SEXY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED.

FULL STOP.

YOU MAY NOT LIKE THAT... BUT THE REST OF US DO!
    NOW GTFO AND DIAF

18. I HAVE AN IQ OF 150 which is much more than A LOT OF YOU so don't be trying to say I am full of lies and deceit since you want to bring IQ into this!

19. NO IT IS NOT YOU DUMB BRICK!
  20. White Tara Global Moderator

your name is actually scott ogle innit, man you really are asking for it aren't you :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1

21. WHERE ARE YOU DOX? I got dox upon other dox stating that it is legal to converse about sex with someone claiming to be a minor PARTICULARLY WHEN THEY ARE TELLING YOU TO!

22. Yeah I am asking for it! I am asking for it because not one of these simple minded people can tell me where these damn fictional kids are and not one of them have an IQ over me.

23. Well it's unlikely that anyone here has an IQ over me because if they did they would have already agreed with me.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  24. White Tara Global Moderator

25. Proof needs not explanation but yet I get told the proof is BS!

26. LMAO! Yeah, it's funny but it is true! I have an IQ of 150 so they have just signed their death certificate bringing IQ into this.
  27. White Tara Global Moderator

The idea here is to convince people of your cause, the more dox the better, personal insults and angry posting brings little to the table when it comes to achieving this.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. YOU MAY NOT LIKE THAT... BUT THE REST OF US DO!
    NOW GTFO AND DIAF
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Where is the damn proof? Where is the proof that these stings are saving kids? YOU DON'T HAVE IT!

30. They are not giving me dox Tara! If anything is to be achieved in a "debate" (if that's what this is) then dox must be provided from BOTH SIDES!

31. I have already provided dox and they got shut down. All I have received in return were mere conjectures and opinions that have nothing to do with the law! Case in point, everyone on here believes that it is illegal to talk about sex with a minor but I have dox and someone else has dox to say otherwise.
  32. They must still be reading...................
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yuck, I mean really, I talk about sex with my kid when it asks, but you've taken the whole issue to a level of stupid, and any 'adults' who engage in that sort of weird you speak of has no respect from me. *kicks in nuts* For someone now bragging IQ, lol, you hit the bottom of the food chain after about your third post.
    OMG. The density here is almost beyond my belief.

*facepalm # 089769*
    • Like Like x 2

34. So WHERE ARE THE DAMN KIDS THAT ARE SOLICITING SEX FROM RANDOM, GROWN MEN ON THE INTERNET? Where are they?

35. Give me some dox and not just opinions!
  36. WHERE ARE YOUR DOX! If you can't give me one dox to support that teens are on adult websites IN RECORD NUMBERS trying to solicit sex from random, adult men then I won.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  37. Most of these men EVER believed they were actually talking with a minor.........got to craigslist casual encounter page and you will see why...................Post after post with genital pictures......and role playing scenarios they want played out. So when the person states they are a fourteen year old cheerleader looking for sex.......WHO in their right mind would believe it? That is a fantasy scenario seen all over movies, TV and book so most just play into the fantasy. NEVER believeing for one minute it was a 14 year old