Customize

James Randi "Skeptical Magician" susp@Youtube

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by wackomoose, Mar 30, 2009.

1. wackomoose Member

James Randi "Skeptical Magician" susp@Youtube

Magician and Imposter Outer

James Randi of JREF fame, has had his account at YouTube suspended.

This may at first seem off-topic but imho this bears ;) 6 .001 *_*'ng in 2.

JR & his sKeptical brethren are assholes and elbows;

Dew U R Dew Tee.

the old soCket nwas just flopping aRound and could hAve very easily come in contact with the
    end of the rivet Protruding from the rasther borin5 139715 g^67 uIO * m'ng F personally 4 der
    bildergarte ich h673n 99 bier und der Waals/ (karma/2pi-e) and caused the short circuit that
    almost killed teh entire crew of the commanders bridge Krew. Whilst all in syncronicity da puer
    choralists goof the ever-loving floof.

/

/.
  2. Anonypeg Member

Re: James Randi "Skeptical Magician" susp@Youtube

Unbelievable.

I wonder if this is comparable to Creationists attacking thunderf00t's account. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it is do to that.

I hope James Randi is filing a counterclaim.
  3. Re: James Randi "Skeptical Magician" susp@Youtube

YouTube are bound to get a shitload of complaints over that. Randi has a massive fanbase and a 20,000+ forum army.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Suzette Member

Randi has had videos pulled from Youtube before, specifically Uri Geller called copyright violations on videos of Randi making him look like a fool.

It did not end well for Geller....
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

Vimeo or Fliggo will wipe out Youtube within two years. Youtube will be to Google what MySpace is to Fox.
  7. Anonymous Member

62n48t5.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

Why use copyrighted music when making a video complaining about DMCA abuse. Irony much?

Somebody should re-make this with new music, or no music and all. Then I'll mirror it hard.
  9. subgenius Member

James Randi brave man.
  10. Re: James Randi "Skeptical Magician" susp@Youtube

how are his forums reacting subgenius?
  11. FUCK Member

This.
  12. subgenius Member

haven't been there in a while.....something else has my attention...
    Just checked, saw no threads, just a little mention on their home page...
  13. Lorelei Member

I love Randi.

This will only make him (fight) harder, you know.
  14. Anonymous Member

In the future, everyone will have their speech silenced by a false DMCA claim for 15 minutes.

Grrrr. This is relevant. Critical thinking, rational thinking, skeptical thinking, whatever you want to call it, will save people from becoming victims of cults.
  15. DamOTclese Member

Eventually somebody like Vimeo will acquire a level of technology equal to what Google provides on YouTube, then everyone who is sick of Google's buttfuckery will have a place to go and YouTube can choke to death in its own denial of free speech and buttfuckery.
  16. caekanon Member

I've heard randi.org and many followers have been involved themselves in controversial topics/debates. The followers he's got on those forums strike me as a bit weird but okay. Maybe it was just flagged one to many times and auto-disabled as youtube has done in the past. I don't know, that's just a good guess.
  17. cubby Member

randi is pure win
  18. mrfyde Member

Randi is well known and respected and has friends at Google and like mentioned he has a fan base of 1,000's.

He is very capable of handling this himself, but he would be very good back up if any anon's would like to help.

He has spoken about LMT in his books and although he does not actively spend much time on scienotlogy he IS a critic:

His book "Encyclopedia of Claims Frauds and Hoaxes of the occult and Supernatural" talks about the Super powers scientology claims start at "clear" and has one of its longer entries on Hubbard. and talks about a 1963 bulliten where hubbard claims:

Meaning that 10 hours ago was 10 hours ago in every time zone. Just like
    43,891,832,611,177 years 344 days, 10 hours, 20 min and 40 seconds is 43,891,832,611,177 years 344 days, 10 hours, 20 min and 40 seconds in every time zone.
  19. wackomoose Member

Thank You Sir !!!

You have better stated the case of relevance here at wwp than i ever could, danke.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. mojo Member

will youtube ever learn? this shit just wastes our time.
  22. subgenius Member

It helps if you are a big name

Have posted a comment about those not so lucky.
  23. TypingChimp Member

Good to see this minor shit storm is over. HUGE fan of James Randi. He and Penn & Teller are truly Houdini's heirs when it comes do debunking frauds. On that same note, I hate Uri Gellar even more because he actually forced me to respect Criss Angel when Angel called Gellar and Jim Callahan on their pseudo-psychic bullshit. On second thought, Criss Angel is fucking AWESOME! Watch this awesome double ownage:

24. Anonymous Member

We own the Interwebs and JewTube!!! Anonymous is the biggest name on the Internets!