Customize

IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonomouse, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Stoopkid Member

Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

then what was he? just a stalker nutjob?
  2. Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

Little shit is a furture serial killer if he's not reigned in NOW...already he has a poor sense of boundary and right and wrong, and he targeted someone based on nothing more than whim...I say prosecute his ass otherwise he WILL do it again. Any maybe next time it will be moar than just talk.

BWT we aren't taking Daddy's word for it they aren't the Co$ are we? What was LRON's rule #1 about lying???
  3. Hieronymous Member

Well assuming the guy contacted was his father, there's still the possibility he was even a /b/tard. I mean truth be told, /b/ types can be a pretty vicious bunch. I'm not even a channer myself and I saw someone on Encyclopedia Dramatica I knew personally
  4. naps Member

Yeah, really, what now?

We need a coherent/cohesive update.
  5. AnonyFag Member

You know, this whole episode serves as a GREAT primer for all anon.

Let's just say, just ponder, that this "was not a test" and IWishIWas was being "fair gamed"... What do you do? What DO you do??

There were a lot of really good ideas in the thread, and I was more than happy to see them. However, no one seemed to point out the first, critical step: Reinforce your safepoints!

Once you even think fair game is happening to you, PLEASE... Let your neighbors, family... ANY loved ones know what you are doing in regards to your activism (if you haven't already, and you should). Let them know what the Scilons might pull to blacken your name and rep. Give them pointers on how to react and what to do to aid you. Fuck, if you can pull it off, have a little party for 'em and show them some of the vids of WBM to put it all in perspective! Then move on to the legal route by calling cops, ISP's and the like.

Also of note, this was posted:

This is important, people... We have to consider that any and all anon are targets for the scifags. Each and every one of us should be asking ourselves; if it happens, would I be willing to give sanctuary to a fellow anon? Do I have the will, the resources and the guts to do this? If not me, then who?

Personally, I'd be more than willing to house an anon on a temp basis while their pad "cooled off", providing that they had done nothing illegal to get to my place. If they have, I think they should take their lumps. That aside, however, perhaps there's some way to maintain a database of people who would be willing to do this. It's just an idea, mind you, so nothing in concrete, but it's nice to know who your friends are when things truly go south, and you're just a well meaning Anon caught up in Scifag bullshit.

Just some ideas to kick around and all...

Tired anon is tired, so not at my mental best -_-;
  6. Daywatch Member

I think a good lesson to be learned from this is:

Make sure it IS the Co$ harassing you before you shout "fair game"
    any false accusation adds ammo for the OSA
  7. Whitehat Member

8. Whitehat Member

Thugs the whole lot of them, I hope they all get convicted when this goes down.

PS:
    When I first saw this thread however I thought:
    Why is anyone wishing to be Fair Gamed?
  9. Daywatch Member

so did we establish they stalker(s) were Co$ or not?
  10. Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

I think merely taking the father's word for it that they are not CO$ is a mistake, I hope people with the information do a bit of poking around in the CO$ archives to be certain of that. Odd that a kid would cut an Internet line just to be a super troll...
  11. boborely Member

Ok, I will finally put this to rest....

We called "Neko83" about 2 nights ago when we found out his dox. The person who picked up started incoherently babbling. We were barely able to make anything out because it sounded like he was barely holding the phone up to his head. "Core" who was running the conversation asked that if "Neko83" continues to stalk that we will report him to the FBI. The person replies, "Well guys, I have multiple IP's." That's how we figured out that the person we were talking to was "Neko83"

After 5 more minutes more of inconsistent conversation, an older man picks up and asks us who we are. We calmly explain that we are friends of "IwishIwas" and that his son has been stalking her. We reveal the conversation dox to the dad, and he becomes absolutely bewildered and afraid.

He tells us that "Neko83" is a 24 year old apparently with the IQ of 60. Apparently, somewhere in this conversation "Neko83" tries talking to the man on the phone, and we hear a loud SMACK!!! (Domestic Abuse possibly, but I am unsure.)

In any case, he said that he is taking the computer away from him and that he apologizes for all the anguish that IwishIwas went through and greatly apologized for losing her job.

The call ended there...

In my eyes, this was a case of parental neglect. I also have a hard time believing that a person with an IQ knows what an IP is.
  12. Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

I also have a hard time thinking that a person with the IQ of 60 can search out a house and cut the Internet cable lines.

http://www.geocities.com/rnseitz/Definition_of_IQ.html

see above link for information about the capabilities of a person with an IQ of 60.
  13. Anonomouse Member

Either way, the guy still acted like a retard newfag if his IP got caught. The talk of having other IP addys was probably a lie to cover getting caught . . . at least until his dad got involved. Still doesn't answer the cut cables though . . .

I don't think we're ever going to know what really happened at this point, but it's a cautionary tale of a wannabe anon gone bad. If something is too good to be true, like a captive scilon wanting to escape stumbling into IRC, it probably is.
  14. Hieronymous Member

I say keep investigating, you don't know the full story. That doesn't mean prank call them at all hours, but do see where this paper trail leads
  15. avatar2008 Member

Sad that a 24 year old needed to get smacked.
    Parental neglect indeed.
    Protip: Parents REALLY need to get their kids to mingle with other kids...

IMHO, the dad probably lied about his kids IQ considering it would a quick way to diffuse the situation. "Please forgive me, my son's an idiot"...
  16. AnonyFag Member

^^This.

Sounds like a typical basement dweller 'tard who got too full of himself. I doubt he even got IWishIWas' dox on his own, and is claiming the glory. As for his prattling on re: IP addys, everyone and their arsehole have heard about these "miraculous" numbers that can do "anything"! The power people lend to IP addys is a combination of lulz and facepalm. So, any shit for brains can prattle out the magic "Eye Pee" powerword, yet know shit about it.

That brings me to the next point; Here this turd is, caught with his virtual pants around his ankles and his pico-pecker in his hands via a trail of dox right to his phone, dead to fucking rights and he still blathers on about IP addys?? Come on, gang, this boob is a couple of tacos short of a combo plate! :D

Anyway, if peeps want to follow his paper trail a little more and see if anything interesting comes of it, without being harassing dillholes, and maybe get something lulzy to slap up on ED, go for it... Attendsboi is probably tired of all the media attention and will wanna pass the torch. *snicker*