Customize

IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonomouse, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Anonomouse Member

IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

This has been up since this morning and no one has been replying, so, I'm gonna post it here so everyone knows what's going in. Here's the thread in question:

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1564

2. Beed9 Member

Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

Can someone with an SA account keep us updated about this?
    How is she doing now?
  3. Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

Remember they aren't trying to kill us, they are trying to indentify ANYONE for a lawsuit and to harrass.
    I would alert both your cell carrier (you can change the number easily) they won't tell you who called you unless there is a police report and a subpoena (at least my company won't).It cannot hurt to go straight to the police with your cell and show them. Don't forget to mention you are involved with protests against the CO$.
  4. IWishIWas Member

I'm on here; no one needs to crosspost from SA to get updates. Just found out that the reason our internet's been out for the past three days is that someone cut the line to our apartment. Just ours, no one else on the street.

Police have been notified and given as much info on the stalker as possible; online name, his real first name (or so he claims), and his IP.
  5. Sargo Member

either way contact the police, threats and stuff like that over the phone is great for cops. tis hard evidence^_^

iwishiwas i...with i could help
    :(

mudkip? you should move...or give /b/ the ip they'd have fun with that
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ly0YnSBpQQ
    mudkip?
  6. Beed9 Member

So I suppose this really is the Co$, could you publish the IP here too, or at least PM it to me?
    I might find it in the database of a diff forum if this is the IP of an OSA agent.
    EDIT: I want the plush mudkip from the vid from the poster above.
  7. XenuLovesU Member

Definitely DO NOT post the IP publicly.

Posting the IP is going to cause a lot of our more, um, adventurous Anons to poke around and generate a lot of spurious traffic from a crapload of oddball locations (proxies and whatnot) while they do it. We don't want to add fuel to the fire. Don't muddy the waters for the investigating agency, k? If, after a reasonable amount of time, the authorities don't have any leads, then you might consider PM'ing one or two security weenies on here to do a little (legal) research on your behalf and give you the results to pass back to the police.

One of the first steps the PD is going to take is to subpoena the ISP for logs to determine which of their subscribers had the IP at the time the traffic came from it. If the originator was an idiot (hope, hope) that'll lead somewhere. You're doing precisely the right thing by reporting it to the police and letting them run with it for now. They're going to take your harassment/stalking report very seriously since it's also included a physical attack on your wiring.

Most subscriber IP addresses are not static. They change over time. If you post the IP here, chances are excellent that the poor slob that is issued the IP address next is going to be scanned/attack for no reason. Not good.
  8. Anno Nymous Member

Of course she should post the ip. All anons are going torespond to an attack to a fellow anon. If the first pizza arrives, let's see if he continues so cocky. =]
  9. Beed9 Member

Well, to avoid so much fuzz I would then have to politely ask IWishIWas for a PM so I may make my check :D
    I wouldn't share the IP of course.
  10. Anno Nymous Member

Oh,come on. we can get his adress, name, phone number, name of his parents,siblings and pets from the ip. This is juicy stuff.
  11. its.an0nym0us Member

I just want to know
    WHAT ARE HIS CRIMES?!
  12. Anno Nymous Member

Other than being a scifag?
  13. saerat Member

I am with this... dont fuck with anon.
  14. Hieronymous Member

and if he uses a proxy?

that is some scary ass shit, though we can't rule out the possibility it was a /b/tard. I read an entry on someone I knew personally on ED and they were fucking relentless.

in any case I hope they find the fucker and THEN we can start posting his personal info :D
  15. Sargo Member

okok so we'll wait in the bushes untill he is revealed and then strike, agreed?

A /B/TARD WOULDN'T CUT HER INTERNET

thats cos, talking with her x boyfriend, thats cos, tv shows could have been conection with your cabel

lets just wait, u give that ip to who-ever u think can do justice, if that means a few security ppls to find out who it is BEFORE the 5-0. we'd like that

let us show them some good old anon hospitality :wink:
  16. Selleck Member

Get a cat and some shades.
  17. Sargo Member

cats can sence scifags from almost .7 miles away

hence why kitty power is the way to go these days^_^

stops greenhouse gases :mrgreen:
  18. SomeOldGuy Member

Although anonymous ISPs are a lot harder to come by than they were in the 90's, you can bet that any operation like this would be run through as minimally-identifiable an account as possible, perhaps even purchased in someone else's name.

That being said, I would also like the opportunity to do a little research, and try communicating with the ISP - with any luck, the "friend of a friend" network may be able to, if not give you more information about this person(s), then at least place the relevant admins on alert that this is Serious Business. IWishIWas, I completely understand if you don't wish to, but I would be grateful if you could pass on whatever information you could about the communications that have been sent to you.
  19. Anonomouse Member

Dude, really, just stop. I'm typically all for the emoticons and kawaii-ness, but . . . some intelligence, please? This is kind of serious since they mentioned her daughter.

IWishIWas, when you know something let us know please? Or just let us know you're ok? Keep in touch. We're all behind you.
  20. Anon Y. Mouse Member

That would be funny if EVERYONE of us got his address and just spammed him for eternity.
  21. Selleck Member

That would be funny if Anon Y. Mouse quit having shitty ideas that just got us into trouble.
  22. Beed9 Member

The cops will be competent enough to handle the IP our beloved IWishIWas submitted to them.
    I'd like to see a clip of a couple of cops interrogating a bat shit insane Scientologist :D
  23. Hieronymous Member

Well even if nothing transpires, fuck it. These Scions are completely pusses, that's why all they do is talk on the internet. They know there's nothing they can do when it comes to a brute force IRL presence like ours
  24. its.an0nym0us Member

QTF

I'm sure your internet provided will be pissed to learn the line has been cut. Our line got cut by a neighbor once and they were SHITTY to them.
  25. Hieronymous Member

I most certainly didn't wish I was getting fair gamed. As much as it sounds like a more realistic version of The Majestic, that game that bombed years back, I don't really consider property damage "fun"
  26. FrenchAnon Member

I'm glad you contacted the police. Let us know what happens next and stay strong. We're with you.
  27. Anonamour Member

IWishIWas, please make a Fair Gamed report to the big bad cat- El Gato:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1564
  28. Re: IWishIWas getting fair gamed - Crosspost from the 2/10 post

I may be off base here but we DO happen to have the very very (insert more verys) grateful suport of the OGcompusecurifags on here? I have a feeling this might be right up their ally.

I'm just sayin'...
  29. Anonyneko Member

Buy bear traps. Hid them in bushes/tall grass. When Church of Cashology comes stepping in the wrong spot... instant win? :D
  30. IWishIWas Member

Well, I got his real name out of him in an AIM conversation last night, and let him know that I've contacted the police. He seemed supremely unconcerned about that part, but we'll see what happens with it. I have a detective assigned to my case now but he only works T-F, so I probably won't hear from him until later today at the earliest.

Oh, and I got fired from my job because I missed a deadline on Sunday because I was so stressed out about this. My boss told me it was fine on Sunday, then Monday morning I got fired. Yay me - I AM A WINNAR!

Last night, Whore and a couple of other internet detective types found my stalker's home address and phone number, and apparently the #prank channel called his dad and had wacky hijinks. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anyone with a recording of the call, so I don't really know exactly what went down. If anyone has it either as a log or an mp3, please let me know!
  31. Sargo Member

hmm so you've got his address and name...

is he a scientolgist?
    go to a org and say your him, or call on the phone and give that name. they run it threw their records and then it goes on from there^_^

your very brave*hugs*
  32. Beed9 Member

With his home adress etc. I think we should eduacte him in the ways of Jehova and the mormons.
  33. Choripan Member

I can't see that failing. A woman claiming to be a man. Instant win!
  34. Sargo Member

lol ^_^
    or just have a guy call up and say hes him/ go to this place

i'm a mormon cat, knocking at cha door :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  35. Me Member

Glad to hear you've gone to the police, and that things are moving for you.
    Personally I'd make a written log of everything that occurs, and most importantly, video as much of it as you can.

This is our most powerful weapon by far. Hopefully the police's involvement will have the effect you want. However, video footage of the harassment of as many of us as possible will enable us to create a shitstorm of bad publicity for the "church".

Record threatening phone calls. If something happens online, screencapture it. Unpleasant text on the phone, video. Internet connection gets cut, even video that.
    Basically everything and anything.

Most people have no idea that the "church" does this crap. They've done it for years, they're probably pretty good at doing it so that the police can't do that much; I hope that that's not the case, but if it is then this is definitely the best card you can play.

Anon's who've got gr8 video-skills would be able to stick it all together, combining footage of the church's proven actions in the past, it's stated policies, and the "co-incidence" of a whole load of us Anon's all getting fairgamed. We might not be able to prove any of it was the church, but it won't matter. We can distribute the video online, and just state the massive "co-incidence"; letting the viewer draw their own conclusions. Then contact the mainstream media, who'd now be in a position to report it (because of the video being circulated) eg. "an online video claiming..." etc.

So video, post it online. Lots of us'll download it. When enough of us have been fairgamed we can put it all together.

Other than that, be strong. Keep in mind the fact that they're most likely just trying to scare you and make things hard. I know it's easier for me to say, but fuck 'em. THIS is why we're doing it. If it gets too difficult, bow out and the rest of us Anon's will carry on, there's no shame in that,; in a lot of senses it's one of our biggest strengths.

Having said that, you sound as though you're holding up pretty well, though sorry to hear about the job, that's very unfortunate.

Ok, go steady my friend and take care.
  36. An0nYm0use Member

a video sounds like a good idea... pm me about it and we will discuss it... i can get the video uploaded to someones channel i know ... they have a chanology channel with 1400+ subs and is quite "official"...

the wire cutting makes me def think its CoS...
  37. Hieronymous Member

How do you know it was him? Are you sure he didn't just go "yeah my name is Macaulay Culkin" and you threw his name to the dogs? I only ask cuz friendly fire is NOT a good thing right now. I'm all for internet detectivery but not before everything is confirmed
  38. anon11 Member

Same question as ^^^^

How can you tell if he lied about his name or not? Maybe he's laughing his butts off now, because someone else gets prankcalled.

Also, (tinfoilhat moment) are you sure you've been fired for scientology unrelated reasons? No creepy email to the boss saying that you're a child molester or something?(hopefully not, that would suck, but still... tinfoilhat moment)
  39. Peter Wiggen Member

rash action at the moment is not a good thing. Escalation may occur, but Anon should try to prevent it.

In the even that it does start getting dangerous for you, and you dont feel safe. then call on anonymous.
  40. boborely Member

As of right now, this is a giant misunderstanding. For the record, "Neko83" is not a Scientologist...

A couple of us had a discussion with the father of "Neko83" and he seemed to agree with us and is undergoing the appropriate steps to prevent this from happening again...

However, it's up to IwishIwas if she wants to press charges or not.