Customize

I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tamphex, Feb 18, 2008.

1. google.com Member

Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Don't get freaked out and remember to keep a cool head. Trust your instincts and good luck. Remember, anons around the world have your back.
  2. perf_ekt Member

Ohh, FFS !! Tell me you're kidding, okay ? You are aren't you ??

Phewww ! For a moment there I thought you were actually serious.

Good one, had me there for a minute. You just can't tell hereabouts, it's Project Channel Total-Freakout, after all. :D

[Edit: Sorry I blew this quite clever Monty Python script, but some people are just so fucking WEIRD it's hard to pick the smart ones. Sorries... :oops: :oops:
  3. Cambridge Member

Ohh, FFS !! Tell me you're kidding, okay ? You are aren't you ??

[/quote:1oxuqkec][/quote:1oxuqkec]

lol whut?

what Toast is saying is perfectly reasonable..
  4. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Guys listen, if they are outside of your house, if they call your phone, then they ALREADY know your name! The power of tah internets and modern tech means ANYONE can find this out. Just doing a public records search you can fill in a person's information. If they found your house, tax records and a few phone calls will give up shitloads of info. I had to do a class on public records for my degree. Just from knowing your first/last name I can find out the breed of your dog, or what ever pets you have. It's just laughable to think they are casing your home and don't already know your name. Anonymity is harder to keep than you think these days. That of course doesn't mean you should give up, as long as you follow the advise in these pages you should be fine. And as always BE WARY! Use your senses, always be aware of your surroundings, notify your nieghbors that your being stalked and slandered and threatened by this cult and it's PI's. Notify Law enforcement, and like good boy scouts be prepared! 8)

EDIT: Are we backing up the info and posts on this forum? I know other sites that do this nightly. I would also hate for someone to hack this site, is there a section on security measures being taken to protect Enturb?
  5. AA-A Member

As aforementioned, stay calm. Driving people insane is just one of their professions and they enjoy it -- look at Paulette Cooper's story. Also be wary of "new friends."

Now for the part I don't know whether it has been said or not (tl;dr) but: change your admin password, then change it every so often. I would hate for those Scifags to get a hold of the admin powers of this forum.
  6. perf_ekt Member

And the wank ^h^h^h^h beat goes on...<huge sigh>

I've come to understand that most of 'Anonymous' come from warez /gamerz/script-kiddyz/you-name-it backgrounds who don't really have much of a clue about Co$ technical capabilities.

So I can understand the idiocy I see so often here. Script-Kiddiez kidding themselves they can bring down the Co$ by doing Kiddie-Kcrackerz type shit and so creating contra-fantasies about how 'they could do it to them'.

And those more seriously deluded than lil poodle Dave Miscaviage are those that actually think, and worse than that, actually WARN others that they are in danger of all these fantasies.

Fuck LRH, Fuck DM, but right now, fuck those that put FEAR into others because of a totally non-existent technolgical capablity.

Fuck those who in any way perpetuate this Co$ BS line .. those that help push the FEAR button.

My IP address is exposed ! Oh No !! The scilons are gunna get me for sure. I'm done for................
  7. kremmy Member

And the wank ^h^h^h^h beat goes on...<huge sigh>

I've come to understand that most of 'Anonymous' come from warez /gamerz/script-kiddyz/you-name-it backgrounds who don't really have much of a clue about Co$ technical capabilities.

So I can understand the idiocy I see so often here. Script-Kiddiez kidding themselves they can bring down the Co$ by doing Kiddie-Kcrackerz type shit and so creating contra-fantasies about how 'they could do it to them'.

And more seriously deluded than lil poodle Dave Miscaviage are those that actually think, and worse than that, actually WARN others that are in danger of all these fantasies.

Fuck LRH, Fuck DM, but right now, fuck those that put FEAR into others because of a totally non-existent technolgical capablity.

Fuck those who in any way perpetuate this Co$ BS line .. those push the FEAR button.

My IP address is exposed ! Oh No !! The scilons are gunna get me for sure. I'm done for................[/quote:1aj67u8e]

Wait, THAT'S your problem with this? You do realize that you can create a phone tap with $10 in easily obtained hardware and 5 minutes of work, right? That wireless sniffing is a matter of setting up some software? That a frequency scanner can be modified to pick up cordless signals without much work at all? Any 14 year old can learn how to do most of this stuff, why is it out of their scope?
  8. Manomynous Member

Someone suggested making an infrared countermeasure against being photographed at protests, but it was shot down due to newer technology cameras being able to filter out IR.

So, how about this: When you notice someone improperly filming you, aim this directly at the lense. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3M-_RUSCM

Pew pew pew?
  9. anon13 Member

lol. I love this suggestion. "I'll take a number 2 with a coke... and a milkshake for the car behind me.. thanks."
  10. perf_ekt Member

Who knows if it's out of their scope ? Defintely not out of their budget - they've got probably $2 billion in reserves.

But I do know that for such to happen, the PO (Purchase Order, or its Co$ equivalent) has to go 'up-lines' for approval.

'Up-Lines' these days means DM himself because he's an obsessive and fanatical micro-manager. [I'll get you the latest first-hand reports on this if you insist]

And you have to be a WHO result of LRH's Eval Series - aka 'Finding the Who' before you get that 'OP' approved.

[I'll give you links on this next time I give a fuck, but they're up there ^^^ anyway.

Simply put, you just don't understand how LRH t3k works. Doesn't matter where you can pick up hardware/software and how cheaply and easily it can be done. Nor do you get to collectively contribute and 'brainstorm' in the Co$.

The only one allowed to get close to brainstorming is lil DM, and that's never much more than a 'brain-fart' anyway. Unless he's with his best friend Tommy Cruise, and I'm waiting for the vids of that, so I can't possible comment any further.
  11. Dropd4s Member

Fixed :xenu:
  12. xellas420 Member

Honestly, perf_ekt is sounding way too excited about this whole mess. Take a step back, get a dose of your drug of choice (I suggest some mild caffine, but some like nicotine or the more illegal stuff), and just relax and chill before posting again. Nobody here is advocating anything but caution and preparation should something bad happen. So put away the tinfoil hat and shotgun, cause it's not needed, and nobody here is saying it is.

However, we ARE saying that scientology has been known to pull crap like this in the past, and updating for more modern problems might be nessesarry. So calm down and stop screaming at everyone, because the more you do the more you sound like a Scilon plant.
  13. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

are you saying we imitate the kid from Home Alone?
  14. perf_ekt Member

Yeah, you're right. With such trite and cliched advice, what can I say ?

Maybe you could pad this out 'and present it as The Way To Happiness - 2008 ' ? No, you'd probably be done for copyright infringement.

Please don't presume to be significant.
  15. Dropd4s Member

Mmm. I still stand by my earlier comments about preparing yourself. Honestly though, that doesn't mean I think we should oull out guns and start shooting everything that moves. That being said, the cult wants you to be afraid yes, however, they are looking for the "leaders" of anon. Yes, yes I know there really are none, but they are convinced that the movement cannot work without one or more people calling the shots.

The cult may possible think that the old skool critics are the leaders, so there may be extra OSA effort there, as well as religious freedom watch (lol) and their $5k reward for anyone proven to be an anon. Anyone they can catch, and prove to be connected with anon will likely have pressure put on them to implicate others.
  16. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Considering that there's a bounty on the heads of anon, it seems quite likely that the people hunting for the bounty would be... BOUNTY HUNTERS.

And, if it's in the realm of bounty hunters and PI's, then there isn't the question of purchase orders and uplines. They simply spend the $20 on some supplies that they can change into a wiretap or get wifi scanning software, etc etc, so that they can get the big payout in the end.
  17. tamphex Member

I'm removing the sticky from this thread - it's distracting people from what/why we're doing this. The time to be concerned has passed & everyone needs to concentrate on what really matters. Also considering placing the thread into the Wall of Shame (for the CoS, of course)

Edit: No longer Breaking News - moving to general discussion.
  18. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

A link to the 5k reward would be nice. I'm getting a feeling what to do with that when I see it :mrgreen:

edit to add nevermind I googled it..HYSTERICAL..TOR IPS the CO$ is incompetent :mrgreen:
  19. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

I hate to share this information, but in the name of freedom of speech and freedom of information, here it is:
    (N.B. -- be sure to wear a proxy condom)
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/me ... 00-reward/
  20. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

While I agree with perf_ekt about not getting overexcited/alarmed, make sure you don't underestimate the enemy.

They do employ personnel with technical expertise - see

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1100
  21. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

You know, I can think of a few interesting things to do with a proxy hat and that reward email address (that goes through earthlink.com NOT a CO$ front no no no :mrgreen: )

I am surprised you guise have not made a thread to report exactly HOW you turned those nasty nasty people on the wanted list in...cause, I can think of about a million and one emails to send them :mrgreen:
  22. waianon Member

The irony is strong in this one. :roll:
  23. perf_ekt Member

The irony is lost on someone as guileless as myself, Oby-Zero !

I realise now that I've been censored, I dare say for the sake of reality ever impinging on the like of 'waiaons' here <sigh>. but at least this whole nonsensical thread being 'un-stickied' and archived means real heroes are separated from the tossers.

I don't include Tamphex as a tosser, since he's been honest. I'm talking about those 'modem-balls' others..
  24. Lorelei Member

This is a good point.

Storytime!

An ex-boyfriend of mine bought a fixer-upper of a house and was staying there with his then-girlfriend at night because the house was not securable. The girlfriend had a stalker ex-BF who was not taking "no, go away" as an answer. She tried changing her number, moving households, changing her job, changing her e-mail addresses, leaving online forums he knew she participated in, talking to him, not talking to him, and so on. Eventually she had to drop all mutual friends so he wouldn't be able to find her easily...but he still managed to keep tracking her down. He was a pain in the butt. He'd prowl around her workplace, lurk in her neighborhood, and eventually followed her to her then-boyfriend's house.

Background that may help flesh out this tale: the current BF had a rough childhood and lived in rough areas and, being a weedy sort of fellow, skinny and not particularly powerful, he decided it was in his best interest to learn self-defense and gun safety. He had a typical handgun but he also had a terrifying semi-automatic. When I dated him, we went to the gun range at my insistence (I'm not particularly pro-gun, but would only agree to co-exist with them in the house if I could use them safely and responsibly in a pinch) and I shot the thing. It was impressively destructive. (I also turned out to be a naturally good shot, which I'm rather proud of because I'm sad like that.) This particular weapon was also soon banned in his state, so he had it only because it was grandfathered in as a weapon he already legally registered.

Back to the story. The bad ex-BF decided he was going to break into the current BF's house, probably to sniff knickers or vandalize something or just to do it to "mark his territory" or something, and he snuck over there in the dead of night and did just that. The GF and current BF heard noises upstairs and he got out the semi and went to the stairwell and loudly jacked a round in. It is a very distinctive noise, and one you do not wish to hear if you are up to no good. Because the house was mostly empty, it echoed dramatically.

The bad EX freaked out and bailed, leaving a trail of tiny pee puddles, and running out to the back deck and jumping off. He was fortunate not to break both of his legs doing so, as it was a twenty foot drop. He then hobbled away like his pants were on fire.

Lesson? Yes, just the NOISE of a big, scary firearm is a serious deterrent. You may also wish to go by the gun range if you don't have a gun and ask for some used targets. Get some with some clustered head and chest shots. You don't have to own a gun to have a shot-up silhouette with bullet holes in it. You would probably not be surprised to learn that these, too, are brilliant anti-crime deterrents in bad neighborhoods.

Word got out. No one ever set foot on his property again that he knew of. And the bad exBF finally got a clue that the GF was serious about not wanting to have anything to do with him. I'd call that a win.

All that said, tamphex has noted a couple of times that it was an isolated incident and has not been repeated. I don't think we need to start building barricades and stocking up on firepower and pit bulls just yet. Note that their usual tactics are to get victims to react outrageously after harassment. Then they film the victim losing their ever-lovin' mind and having a fit and spread it about to discredit the poor fed-up victim they have been bothering for weeks on end.

Stocking up on firepower and Rottweilers and oiling up (or whatever) your ninja swords is going to make you look like a paranoid freak, which is the usual goal. I'd counsel "business as usual," with a side order of awareness and preparation. Be cautious, but don't flip out and start thinking about "shoot to kill" or "castle laws" or the like. It looks like bizarre over-reaction to outsiders who are not being hassled. This plays into CoS's usual tactics. Don't fall for it.

Keep safe, stay alert, but don't go bananas. Know what I'm saying?

And, as has been noted, tamphex has a lot of Anons who would gladly speed to his side to help by being witnesses or in any other way deemed necessary, but it was a one-off event. To keep saying "ZOMG!" is probably making the guy with the camera feel darn pleased with himself, as he got a reaction and lots of Anons started "going to guns." Don't feed the video troll. If he or another odd stranger shows up again, tamphex probably has a good plan in mind that is legal in his area and won't make him look like a paranoid freak to authorities. I suspect it was the shock of seeing "fair gaming" even attempted that inspired him to share his story.

But I don't speak for him.

Just some thoughts.
  25. anonisfinetoo Member

Also, buy a dog.:rofl: