Customize

I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tamphex, Feb 18, 2008.

1. sa_anon30 Member

Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Once again, the scifags have proven that they don't know who they're dealing with. Hunting down internet nerds is a game of Russian Roulette. While a vast majority of us (myself included) do not advocate violence in these situations, eventually the scienos are going to stake out the wrong nerd and find out what its like to be chased down the street by a 350 pound 'sperger in a homemade ninja outfit waving a replica katana over his head and cursing them in Japanese.

Or this guy:

danger.jpg
  2. Dropd4s Member

Yow, that 'chete looks like it's got super-tetanus all over it. And he sharpened both edges. It never feels good to have sharpened steel violate the integrity of your dermis.
  3. cananonymous Member

Tamp. They tap phones and shit too. If your building has an electrical room, make sure it's secure.

I really don't know the best way to go about that. Maybe don't get takeout until you sort something like that out.

Hey, I wonder if this is how Kirstie got thin? No More Takeout, or Scientologists are Listening To My Phone Calls.
  4. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

If you really are wanting an overview of that sort of stuff, here's a link for an online Counter-intelligence guide the Dept of Energy produces: here:http://www.ntc.doe.gov/cita/CI_Awareness_Guide/home.html

For physical surveillance, Advanced Surveillance: The Complete Manual of Surveillance Training, by Peter Jenkins is about the best you can get from Amazon et al. Great book, used by UK police and others.
  5. Jugular Member

That's nothing like LRH! If anything LRH is like Frank Herbert's Evil Twin. Herbert's reverence for the human condition is light years away from LRH! /back on topic.
  6. WolfDemon Member

marcabcopy.png

My attempt at the idea stated on the first page :\
  7. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Answer: VOIP
  8. Anonamour Member

9. anonEmouser Member

Three words: Trained Attack Chinchillas. :pony:

Just be more aware. If their Office of "Special" Agents are watching, they'll know full well that they got their initial spook, but much like a bad horror movie once you get past that surprise its all rather predictable and stale. Follow most of the advice chucked at ya in this thread, and you'll be fine even without the 350 lb guys waving replica katanas. :lol:

Just don't go disappearing on us, k? :)
  10. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Stay strong. If you need anything, let's just say that the 'we are not your personal army' shit don't apply now.
  11. Amaranth Member

I know this might sound bad, and I know someone else already touched on it, but in the words of V, "Violence can be used for good." Even if you think you know the law in your locality regarding self-defense and home-invasion, look them up again and re-read them. A call to the local police (not 911, they have a non-emergency number) might be more efficient, and is at least a second-opinion after you read the law yourself. Asking a lawyer might cost money, or if it's free he's probably a crappy lawyer, so meh.

This might be bad PR for us. "ZOMG dat anon wants to shoot the scilons STFU!" But come on. Come on. I know I'm not the only one nor the first one ITT to think importing AK-47s and RPGs from Baghdad is the most efficient, straightforward, and personally satisfying response to these clowns. Sure, that hardware would probably violate a noise ordinance and a few other, minor laws, but the fact remains: this is bullshit. They have no right. You do have rights. Enlist the help of your neighbors, your neighbors who are also cops, and the dynamic duo of Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.
  12. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Magoo knows that she's talking about. Although I'm a bit late to the thread, I want to voice my support, not just to Tamphex, but also to anyone who might find themselves (or are) in the same situation.

The Internet has your back, Tamphex. And anyone else who are being stalked or harrassed will find a Legion ready to back them up.

If CoS think this shit is going to fly, they are sadly mistaken.
  13. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

We have to play to our strengths here, and the forefront of those strengths is numbers. The Scilons are VASTLY outnumbered by the rest of the world, only most of said world doesn't give a fuck about them. So the solution is simple: make them care. To date, most of the people harassed by Scilons have just hunkered down in their homes; this is a mistake. To deal with this, I propose <dramatic music>

OPERATION AWESOME HYDRA

Step 1: Go to the largest group of people that you're affiliated with. Church, school, family, alcoholics anonymous, the largest collection of warm bodies who conceivably give a damn about you.
    Step 2: At a gathering of said group, take the floor and tell them what's gone down. "I spoke out against Scientology's corrupt practices, and now I'm being stalked. This very minute, Scientologists are staking out my home."
    Step 3: Once said group is good and pissed off that the Scilons are picking on you, point them to a website or some other source of information that details Scientology's crimes and things that they can do to help.
    Step 5: Repeat Steps 1-3 for every other group of people you know.
    Step 6: Profit.

If we make it so that for every person Scientologists fuck with, a hundred more people join the fray against them, we'll have the cult shattered before summer. If you get targeted by them, it is your DUTY to make the most of that fact to recruit as many people as possible. Vague 'oh, Scientology made this girl die without meds' stories don't work nearly so well as, 'Scientologists called me in the middle of the night and said they'd kill my kids.' stories. The emotional impact of the former is somewhat distant, but the emotional impact of Scientologists trying to hurt someone that you know, someone who's standing right in front of you and telling you the story, that's enough to get most people fightin' mad in no time flat. Mad enough to start writing senators and joining pickets. (PROTIP: Don't lie or lavishly embellish whatever the Scilons did to you. Keep it honest and you'll never have to worry about being caught in a lie. If they're just watching you, just tell your audience that you're being stalked and intimidated, don't try to tell them that they poisoned your kittens. It'll ruin everything if you lie and get caught.)
  14. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

This.
  15. anonah Member

They're grasping at straws. They think "webmaster" = "leader."

They just don't get it.
  16. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Honestly, Chinchillas are the most scary house pet I have ever seen..

Tamphex, just remember, if you... are injured in the line of duty, Australians will rise to the cause violently, hendering our causes for peacefulness in our actions. So stay extra safe, everyone here is rooting for you, from all over the globeWe do care. Even if some people only claim 'it's the internet,' we, the net lurkers, know better. Don't get caught on camera again. :mrgreen:

Nope, scilons probably won't, probably the majority had good jobs, and never really connected to a computer much..
  17. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

In texas, if someone "unlawfully enters", not breaking and enters, not enters with a weapon, if they "unlawfully enter" your home, you can kill them. however, if they do so, several cops and sheriffs have told me that you SHOULD kill them, because if you just beat them up in self defense they might try to sue you for excessive force.

also, in your workplace or in your car, if someone with a weapon is a threat, you do not have to retreat, you can reply with lethal force. and many have conceal carry permits.

lucky for me my hands are deadly. as long as they are the stupid ass that waves a gun in your face or back, instead of the smart one that pulls it on you from ten foot away.
  18. Plups Member

That advice does not apply in Australia. If you kill a trespasser, even if you think they are going to harm you, you may end up being charged with murder or manslaughter. It's just not as simple as - you're in my house = you're dead meat. The force you use must be reasonable in all the circumstances. Unlike Texas, we are not a gun-toting culture. Very few people indeed carry guns in urban centres - just police and organised criminals mostly.
  19. anonylous Member

if this is a serious surveillance attempt, they wish for you to feel alone and intimidated

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

The Internet stands by you in the face of these draconian hamfister attempts at suppression
  20. tamphex Member

Sorry for the late reply guys - everything seems cool, nothing odd or suspicious happened today so I would say that this was a once off. Just a noisy investigation as Tory & Arnie and others have suggested. Sure it got to me at the time but I've come away from it much the wiser and very reassured this community has got my back & others if the same should happen to them.

Lets march onward to our next big picket and kick some serious arse.
  21. anonymers Member

for serious.
  22. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

FYI for those of you who do not realize the GREAT value of any blue-hairs in your neighborhood. Blue-hairs don't work, they don't sleep well, and many spend a great deal of time watching the neighborhood and are easily alarmed. If I were to notice anyone parked and watching my place I would immediatly mobilize my area blue-hairs by telling them that I heard there was a dangerous sexual deviant parking in the area watching houses walking around with a camera ect.......get that word out and if a car is parked for longer than ten minutes or so it will immediately be surrounded by cops. I have personally witnessed the power of a panicked Blue-hair....harness it.
  23. anonEmouser Member

Sounds like a commercial..."Behold the power of Dentucreme!"
  24. cananonymous Member

Tamphy, deploy the webcam anyway for great justice, if you can. If you can put up a small one and snap a few shots throughout the day, you'll have some clutch ammo if these guys decide to get bold on you.
  25. Edge_ Member

Oh my.. It seems I have to explain better?

LURK BETTER?

There's a difference in standing strong or run away. I know, I know. So much info to (be) read here, and at other places. :wink:
  26. anonEmouser Member

Edit: Dbl post from 500 error :oops:
  27. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

LULZ

It's so true, trust me. Even persons in the neighborhood with NO ill intention and not doing anything wrong have had issues because the Blue-hairs don't see so well and what they don't see so well, they call the cops on, it's like magic :guyfawkes: (and I think you just created a new meme. I like it. can be code for ACTIVATE THE BLUE-HAIRS.)

Trust me when I say this, the blue-hairs in your neighborhood are easily aggitated :guyfawkes:
  28. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

I lurk everywhere. I've consulted my PD on this. I'm not advocating using force, I'm saying if someone breaks into your home or property, in many places you are given the right to defend your family and property as appropriate per the threat. As I said, I am not gonna ask an intruder if they are OSA or a murderer. Then again, I don't live in suburbs I live in a high crime district, In fact OSA would probably be driven away by the crack heads, homeless and thugs in this town before bothering me. Some states do not have "castle doctrine" but mine does. I have yet to be robbed, or bothered by salespersons, or had any intrusions. I attribute some of that to the NRA stickers, and the clear warning signs in my area. It's also up to the individual as to there own convictions on self defense. But as i've said, im in a high crime area, work a night shift, and I don't ask questions when people break into my home, or threaten me on the street or at work. I press the emergency button, and use mace/taser as appropriate. I have my own gun at home for self defense as is my right. I have posted on this matter before on other sites. Now you still may face a legal battle but in my opinion, a legal battle is prefered to a wooden box. Pualette Cooper had an attempt made on her life at home, many others have as well. It seems clear that if they become desperate they may resort to attacking us or the more prominant critics. I intend on surviving in my home. Like it or not.
  29. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

I think an old-fashioned Habbo Style /b/lockade of the stalker might be more effective, as well as make them shit themselves.

Look into getting a Concealed Carry permit if your state/country allows it. Also, NRA stickers (or whatever shooting organization exists in your country, if any) and several "pro-gun" slogans on your Car/Home is a good way to signify "I have a gun, and am not afraid to use it."

CoS are bullies. A show of willingness to use force will make them think twice about fucking with you.
  30. Anonyneko Member

[/quote:dosvk5d4]
    Yeah, that's gonna work. Because threats of violence has never caused more violence, eh?
  31. Anonymous9999 Member

Ditto.

Scientologists don't scare me half as much as the crack dealers on my block. I'm already paranoid.
  32. Anon21 Member

we are in Texas. Texans are armed...and it is a homestead state.

it would be unwise for OSA to trespass in Texas.

all the same. as has been said... film. document. disemenate.

pics or didn't happen.
  33. Anonyneko Member

Again, all things aside ("Don't mess with Tex.. blah blah"), violence or threats of violence is exactly what the Cash Confederacy is hoping for. Do you REALLY want to give them that?

cuz if so, you might want to just hang out in /b/. It might suit your triggerhappiness much more.
  34. MollyBloom Member

This is true.

I am a card carrying member of the blue-hair minions and we watch our neighborhoods.

My group of 100+ spread across the US joined with anon on the 24th of February and support the cause, we stand with you.

All you have to do is causally say to a blue-hair is, hey did you see that strange guy filming outside here the other day, he seemed creepy; they will immediately activate into watch mode and report anything suspicious in the neighborhood.

Also, go to your local drapery store and buy some inexpensive sheers to hang up over your windows, none can see in by day but you can see out. (Don't work at night though so close blinds/curtains at night)

Stay safe, stay strong, Anonymous has your back.
  35. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

You misunderstand the message. I seriously doubt that the CO$ would dare to operate in Texas in the same way they do in California or Florida (for example) PRECISELY because that state has a Castle Doctrine (as does my state and so should ever state IMHO). In states that have Castle Doctrine laws CO$ dare not operate as they do elsewhere. It is not a matter of "giving the CO$ the violence they ask for" it is a matter of state laws. If CO$ violates the law in my state (as in Texas) then thanks to that particular law I have full rights to end the incursion into my home with the power of the law behind me. I do not have a "duty to retreat" such as those poor people in England and Australia and many U.S. state have. In England if you so much as swing a walking cane at an intruder into your home, even if you are fear for your life, and you hurt him, YOU will be up on charges. There is something backward about that.

Every person should have the right to be safe from harm in their own home and if they are not, they should have the right to meet force with force.

There is nothing "trigger happy" about protecting your own life, and if that is what you THINK, perhaps you have never looked death in the face and lived to tell about it.

Lest people get on their high horse about persons legally armed, remember, it was a legally armed citizen volunteering to work security at her church who dropped the armed maniac who came into the church intent on shooting up the congregation. Had she not been armed and properly trained in how to manage her weapon, it is MORE than likely hundreds of sitting ducks in that congregation that day would have died. (or at least as many men, women, and children he had the ammo for.) The same could be said for the VTech shooting and the recent shooting at NUI. Just one ONE legally armed person would have ended that, be it security or a professor, just ONE. You cannot always control whackos who manage to get a hold of guns legally or otherwise, but you CAN mitigate the damage they can do. Gun free zones are only obeyed by the law abiding.

So, if a CO$ operative sneaks into a home in Texas or in my state, he or she can and likely will be met with all the forces of protection that the law allows. It's not trigger happy, it's the law.
  36. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

YEAH MOLLY BLOOM,

MOBILIZE THE BLUE-HAIRS (but first tell them to make sure they have their glasses on...and don't mistake a dood walking his dog in the woods as a peeping TOM...)

GO GO BLUE-HAIRS GO!
  37. anomnomnomous Member

What year was this?
  38. FALLEN Member

We are lucky enough to be surrounded by blue hairs and NOTHING goes on in our neighborhood, day or night, they don't see, know about and report on. They know who gets packages and when, whose mail has been delivered and when they go out to get it, who's gone grocery shopping and what's in the bags, whose dog is running loose, whose child is or is not outdoors, which neighbor picks the others' flowers, who has doctor's appointments... I kid not.

If a strange car or van was sitting on our block, they would be all over it like white on rice.

It's a wonderful extra measure of security besides the alarm system and the dog. 8)
  39. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Completly agree, actually Florida was the first to adopt "castle doctrine" and has to date the loosest interpretations of it. Just becuase we agree with the right to use castle doctrine if threatened on our own property doesnt make us "triggerhappy". It means we protect our families from harm at the expense of those who would do harm to us. This isnt a threat. This is the law. They are lucky their agents havn't already had this happen to them, and are completly at fualt for ordering these people to use such tactics, if one of them is harmed, it's completly the cult's own fault for putting people at risk. Now they also are covered by this law, so don't go picketing peoples homes or spying on them PERIOD! No one should be doing these stupid things!
  40. Anonyneko Member

I have nothing against gun rights and wasn't intending to start an issue of "zomg guns are bad". I just hope we aren't advocating threatening people and inadvertently instigating violence.

Or perhaps it's a case of "lurn2read" on my part. :D