Customize

I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tamphex, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Rotanee Member

Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

For me, if there is a day where I can look back on this whole movement, and remember, it won't be the day I saw the Anonymous declaration of war video, or the success felt from the February 10th protests. It's this one.

I too would like to say the best words I can to Tamphex, to make this thing less of a threat. I would love to somehow diminish the invasion of his privacy. For an hour I sat and thought of words to show I supported him, without being in anyway alarmist.

The problem is, this is reality. Each of us should put ourselves in Tamphex's place and recognize there is someone at CoS who would love to do the exact same thing to us--because we protested. This same person would love to ruin us, film us, belittle us. He or should inside wants to destroy our family, our life and our work. They want this movement to end from the individual on up.

Let it sink in a little; no, let it sink in a lot. Let it sink in enough that reality hits home and you can feel the anger.

CoS is not a church organization. It's evil to its core. It needs to go. Get your friends, their friends and your family. Show up on March 15 and proclaim this kind of entity has no place in a free and humane world.

This shit CoS does needs to fucking stop, and it needs to fucking stop now.
  2. perf_ekt Member

Exactly. This is standard SP/PTS handling. Plenty of links, but this from a posting from a guy who was once very, very close to Hubbard

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/Robe ... Minton.txt

3. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

You're doing fine BIGT, remember in the past FEAR has been the great destroyer for the CO$.

OSA we refuse to be intimidated, your old ways are not going to work. You will be exposed as the terrorist organization that you are. We are the light that shines in your dark moldy corners and the WORLD will see you for exactly what you are.

WE ARE LEGION.
    WE ARE NOT AFRAID!

BIGT is BIG!

You've got your camera, get your ammo and put it out for the world to see, and if you need help, just whistle, your friendly area ANONfags will surround you with whatever you need.
  4. tamphex Member

Haha thanks Scaryanonymous - BIGT is a label I'd be proud to wear.
    Well It's nearly 1am here and I'm goddamn exhausted so I'm going to crash out & get a good nights sleep. Thanks again for all the words of support. You guys truly are an amazing community & I consider myself a blessed & very lucky individual to be part of it. I'll keeping doing my part and won't falter anytime soon.
  5. bananonymous Member

Yeah, get some rest. Really, I'm worried about you since you have complained that you are spending too much time on this already and now you've vowed to put in even more time. Don't give yourself ulcers or anything like that. You are a lot more valuable to us and dangerous to them if you don't turn into an overworked wreck. Peaz out, yo!
  6. Plups Member

Sorry, but I couldn't help but giggle at this. Here in Australia, tampax is a brand of tampon! :mrgreen:

Someone mentioned anti-stalking legislation.

2273777767_71a5036e4e_o.gif

1 penalty unit is currently $110.

2273720313_99cc4d01b8_o.gif

From the Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007.

If you're interested, you can read:

Basically, the police will help you out with this. Just know that the law will be behind you.
  7. Heyanonnyno Member

Yo, tamphex. We gots your butts.
  8. anon87 Member

this is just more foot bullets, sooner or later someone will get some real good footage of someone doing something illegal or all the tapes of people being followed, etc will be made into one big video and everyone will see that the scilons are so crazy that they do this shit to people for protesting (even shell didn't sunk this low so fast, lol even the w.o.m.b.l.e.s. (london mayday) had to commit a violent crime (to the eyes of the queen) before the police started to spy on them!) if we can document this properly, maybe even get some brave anon to game them (counter-surveillance term = lead them on while goose chase to confirm the tail and to get a good picture of them, etc) we can make them look even more ridiculous than they do now. At the next protest when someone says, 'but Co$ are just a religion' we can lol and say 'What a religion that stalks people, that watches peoples houses at night just because they were part of a peaceful protest! THAT'S NO RELIGION!'

Sounds better than, we read about fairgame on the internet and didn't really like it - they are doing it to us and we want to make sure people know about this.
  9. tigger Member

I would add this thread to the "this is why" list. You've done nothing illegal, irresponsible or less than truthful, from what I've seen of your postings both here and in other locations. I appreciate your responsibility and ethical behavior.

Hon', I'm so sorry they're bugging you. Tamphex, your honesty, courage and passion, too, are now a "why." I hope your personal price isn't too high, but rest assured that for every effort against you, there are hundreds of countermeasures happening.

Not to diminish your importance in helping to host our "town square," Tamphex... but we all arrived at our conclusions about CoS independently based on lots of sites, reports, firsthand accounts, and so on. For them to be targeting you simply for creating a site on which others can gather and transfer information is just wrong. (No big surprise there, mind you, but stating the obvious...) What you are doing is legal, admirable, and very hard work. We salute you.

I'm far away in physical distance, but am close at heart, and am sending you (non-denominational!) prayers of support.

Worst case scenario: if they find out your name and start to say/do poo-poo things trying to cause you further grief, please let US know enough info that we can get it covered in newspapers and magazines. You didn't ask to be a "poster child" but they may make you one. You didn't make it "about you," but as usual, they're trying to make it about you. If they succeed in that, RUN WITH IT. Go to the press. The police can stop them following you, but can't shut their mouths, which means we'll need to get a bigger megaphone and tell the world that this stuff is still going on, NOW, TODAY.

OSA are doing this only because they cannot change the facts to suit themselves. They know their cause is wrong; otherwise they would be confident that their message could withstand challenge.

(Aside to OSA -- leave Tamphex alone, or we will embarrass you more horribly. The additional backlash against "dirty fighting" will drive you into the ground. Even if you temporarily divert some of Tamphex's energy, it increases OUR energy. We will move the server, transfer files, and put someone else on it. There are many to step up. You are wasting your time. BTW - don't you wish that your group had so much love, compassion and support?)

Take care, and we deeply, humbly appreciate your work. Just call, and we'll be there.
  10. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Tamphex, I gotta agree with another Anon, you are a world away but if you need anything. You give a shout.

Also, I'm sure I speak for alot of people when I say I take this sh!t very seriously. I can't turn my back on what I've been apart of here and on the 2/10. Knowing that you or any other Anon is being fairgamed at their home. Makes me dig in my heels and more determined. So please keep us posted.

And at this point thinking they are trying to find a leader to go after I feel like shouting
    "I AM SPARTACUS"
  11. Shadowfawkes Member

You may be half way across the world but we have your back. They'll never understand that. We are the internet. We look out for our own.

Kia Kaha
  12. Silent Member

Relax guise, we are the internet! :D

Chances are they where not OSA! Could be thieves, random idiots or just someone looking for houses to buy or whatever... hobbies make ppl look stupid and take pics of stupid things...

let's not get paranoid here!

confront + document + expose Should be sung as a mantra!
  13. AnonKiwi Member

I'd be picking a PI trying to rouse you a little. The rousing might be to make you file a police report, which he can then look up for your name? I don't know.. In any case, don't worry, you've got a few thousand anons ready to help!
  14. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Stupid Scilons. They really don't realize we're leaderless and the wrath of Anonymous is vast and completely merciless. If you need to hide out in the U.S, you know there's a ton of Amerifags who can shelter you bigtime.

This does nothing but toughen our resolve like crazy! Let's bring down this bullshit cult! :anon:

15. anonwillwin Member

put the coppers on ur phone hotkeys :>

if ur smart, the fact that they know who/where you are, can be a good thing for the cause of anonymous

they cant do anything but hurt themselves

you are not alone in this, anon will stand up and fight!
  16. A non E-Moose Member

This war is fought with media, cameras, pictures, documentation, and soundbytes. We are behind you 100%
  17. AnonMomAnon Member

well, there's one good thing about living in the clearwater: if you say the zomboid $cieno's are doing something illegal, underhanded, or batshit crazy? everyone believes you.

<sigh>

i'm so sorry to hear they've found you, BIGT. it does sound like you've got a handle on it now, but just let all of us know if there's anything that we can do.

:guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes:TAMPHEX :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes:

we're all around you if you need us.
  18. donotstalk Member

Holy shite!
    This may be the only time I can ever advise someone to buy curtains in a sincere manner.
  19. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

leavetamphexalone.jpg
  20. donotstalk Member

Oh, for the record, the police in Australia hopefully already know about tails from the protest.
    Crimestoppers has been alerted multiple times, and I was sure to mention the bit about Australians getting followed. They said they have global communication with police forces, so with any luck you won't look TOO tinfoil.
  21. r3bus Member

Keep a cool head.

We need to start PUBLICLY shaming all who take scilon money. Lawyers, PIs, etc. We need to bring Fair Game to the public's attention, and shame the lot of them. A PI is supposed to investigate undercover, doing it out in the open is a obvious intimidation move, it serves no other purpose, and it then becomes stalking.

Call the cops on them, get some photos, post them.

We need to redesign and publicize Lermant's page of Scilon PIs and Lawyers. And we need to make it's not about 'the religion', but the actions of the current church. We need to make Co$ such a hot topic that no self respecting PI or Lawyer will work for them. And if they continue to do so, then perhaps we need to hold protests outside the offices of those involved, handing out fliers on fair game. If they want to be paid by the C0$, they need to realize that has consequences. We need to drag these shady dealings into the public light!
  22. Plups Member

Actually, lawyers must ethically be willing to represent even the scum of the earth. In fact, in my ethics examination the question was a hypothetical where Hitler survived the bunker and asked you/me to represent him. The rule of law depends upon everyone having the right to legal representation. So, I seriously hope that no lawyer gets given grief merely for representing a cultie.

How they go about doing so is another matter. (Eg Pellicano/Fields et al.)
  23. Anon7482 Member

Everyone must have the right to a defense lawyer if they are accused of a crime. That goes for CoS as well. Helping the CoS harass critics or suppress free speech by legal means is a whole other thing.
  24. MaskedPenis Member

Anon has your back, man. Maybe we're not right around the corner, but maybe we are. Just be paranoid and keep yourself safe. Hope you'll be okay. Good luck.
  25. anomnomnom1 Member

DEAR SCIENTOLOGY:

I hereby pledge to donate [an undisclosed sum of money so I'm harder to track, >$100] to enturbulation.org. I will continue to do this for anyone related to our movement who is fair gamed.

-Anonymous
  26. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

There's a lot of good people in here.

I guess this is our chance to rally around and help you for a change. I know you'd chosen to put yourself at much more risk than many of us by running this website, but it's still a real shock.

Not good.

Having said that, you seem to be doing an impressive job keeping it all in perspective; so don't lose faith in yourself, or the other 8000 or so of us.:D
    I think it's definitely fair to say that you're wheeling around one of the larger sets of balls.:wink:

Whether it's reassuring or not I don't know, but Andreas Heldal-Lund has been in a very similar position for a few years now (PI's trying to creep him out and all the rest of the nonsense). He has successfully maintained a good job, (from what I've read) a normal life, and obviously still has the site going. If this is the way you think things may be for a bit, then he proves that it can be done with dignity, so keep heart.

Good to see all the support though, I think it's fair to say that you've got "the internet" looking out for you; and you can certainly add my name to that list.
    K 'nuff said BigT :wink:. Go steady and together we'll overcome.
  27. pokeanon Member

If at all possible, as well as notifying police and such also see if you can get media attention, if only from the local rag. They HATE media.
  28. XenuChan Member

I donno if anyone has suggested this yet, but definitely get a security system, buy a dog too if you can...something that barks really loudly. Oh and for the lulz, get a sprinkler system...turn it on whenever you feel like the "plants" need a little watering. :twisted:
  29. FALLEN Member

I'm donating more money, too. And everytime someone gets fair-gamed, I'll donate more, though I'll have to cut back somewhere else in the budget to do so. This is too important.

And Tamphex, you have my sincere gratitude and thanks for all you do. Know if you need ANYTHING, people here will have your back. Name it, and if it's within the realm of possibility, we'll do it. Money for an alarm system, a dog :lol: , or to pay for your own PI to tail the stalkers...whatever.

Hang in there, man, and stay strong. They pick on one, they pick on EVERYONE. They might eventually get that concept after being made fools of internationally a few times. Suppressive bastards.

This kind of shit will be what brings their downfall. Even people who have the most liberal live and let live outlooks and might question picketing a "religion," won't stomach NAZI tactics. Yeah, who're the Nazi's now, Co$? You just made another huge mistake, maybe the biggest ever. Keep it up, because these kind of tactics make Anonymous grow bigger and stronger with every situation YOU create. YOU are pulling in your own entheta. Report that back to your cowardly "leader" hiding on his luxury yacht.
  30. Anonamour Member

Tamphex, you may want to consult with a lawyer. If they don't have your name yet, they will soon and they may try to charge you with the Oz variant of what Keith Henson got nailed with. A lawyer could lay out what that might look like and how to prepare/defend yourself.

Also, I would have a nice long conference with Arne Lerma.

Remember intimidation isn't the only weapon in their arsenal. Be safe.
  31. Crusty Member

Remember Paulette Coopers story - reevaluate any new friends CLOSELY - same for other people you meet over the coming weeks etc - you need to background ANYONE who's getting at all close to you since Feb, even as just an acquaintance. Remember, that guy was so convincing she formed a long term loving relationship with him, why he siphoned off paper with her prints etc to the scilons.

But turn it round on them - if you can get a photo of the guy, maybe let your neighbors have that as well.

I like the idea of a webcam - turn their tactics back on them - take the initiative rather than hiding at all - they already know what you look like, so no real reason to do anything but grin and wave if they turn up again.

BE STRONG - and to everyone else here - double you efforts, and double your commitment, (and double the lulz as well) because CoS have to lose this time, be changed fundamentally, to stop this kind of crap!
  32. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Everybody's advice is really good, methinks.

As well, know that, if things get REALLY bad (I mean REALLY BAD!), you can buy a new identity in Honduras. Last time I checked (long story, don't ask...), you can have the Honduran government fake your death and issue you a new passport and new identity as a Honduran citizen. It costs about $10,000, but, hey, if there's no other way...
  33. BioAnon Member

This needs emphasizing. I don't know how it works in Australia, but its previously been pointed out that PIs sometimes try to provoke people into filing a report, which is a public record, and then watch for it to get your real identity.

Stay strong.
  34. eclipsael Member

Tamphex has hit the big time! Now if only they presented you a bottle of wine and one of those oversized checks along with your complimentary stalking. :lrhmoney:

I'm going to refrain from parroting all the great advice already in this thread, but you definitely know we have your back, man. I remember in the original SA thread when you were simply deciding on a name for the site, and look what it's evolved into over the last month. You're truly doing a great service for all of anon and for those who have joined our cause recently; the CoS's actions against you only continue to make that more evident.

All else fails, remember the maxim "anything this dangerous to protest, must be protested." Cheers, and keep your wits about you!
  35. Amy Noonsun Member

Not surprising, of course. The CoS is so stuck in Hubbard-era cloak-and-dagger spythink. :roll:

I keep thinking of how the CoS had their lackeys picket Wise Beard Man's home (with signs that he's a "religious bigot", etc.); I wouldn't put it past the CoS to try doing the same to you, Tamphex (or to anyone else they can pinpoint as a target!). If there's any active security in your residential complex, you might want to have a brief sit-down with them to explain the situation; get the leg-up. "This might sound a little funny, but..."

The pressure they can put on you, Tamphex, may very well make you buckle. These people are wealthy and, per their own founder's policies, they hold a grudge forever. Think of what happened to Bob Minton; THAT man was both amazingly wealthy AND an amazing bastion of CoS resistance and their group of legal jackals tore him right down.

I think what I'm trying to say is this: don't be afraid to know when to pass the torch onto the next champion Anon; our numbers are so great and our talents and resources so encompassing that there's no need for ANYONE here to be the "nail who gets hammered down." Don't forget that "holy" word: DECENTRALIZE. And of course, the classic Boy Scout axiom: Be Prepared.

Regrouping and coming back in strength has always been one of Anon's most amazing abilities and it will be used here too when and if it is needed!

Chin up Tamphex (and everyone; we'll all beat this!).
  36. phed Member

Stupid as it might sound.

But if tamphex makes his addy public (or discloses it to selected anons) he could build his own personal army of anti-picketers ....

I just say so because I would love to see the face of a PI facing a bunch of gay fawkies popping up to disturb his voyerism session.
  37. Tweenon Member

No.

Although that would be funny.
  38. I Member

this makes anon angry, and you wouldn't like anon when it's angry.

someone should really make a hulk version of the anon in suit, all burst at the seams and such.

if it is confirmed that they have a good pic of tamphex's face, at the next protest (in whichever place tamphex was at) everyone should make and wear tamphex masks :)
  39. Apalled Member

is it possible he was a tourist and thought the building itself was worth photographing?

its very possible. and his reaction *smirK* may have been attributed to the fact that he felt silly that someone discovered his interest in an apartment building.

but i might be totally wrong.
  40. Les Member

I'd had the same thought. OSA watch... Although the neighbourhood watch wouldn't know the good guys from the bad guys.

Tamphex... can you get you post held at the post office or diverted to another address as if you're on holiday? If your mailbox is vulnerable it my be an idea. Get some tamper proof tape or slip minuscule bits of dust, hair, fluff or whatever between the mailbox door and frame to let you know if it's been opened. Do the same for your own front door when you go out.

And do go talk to the police. A simple, calm preci of events leading up to this point will let them know what's what if you have to call them for real sometime. Get in first to "set the scene" for them.

There are webcam programmes that activate on movement. Having one in your place will at the very least reassure you that no one has been in. Also, you could stream the view out of the window you spotted him through. There's enough anons coming and going around the planet to keep a 24 hour watch for anything dodgy and record anything we see.

Keep safe mate...

L