Customize

I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tamphex, Feb 18, 2008.

1. tamphex Member

2. TheSwordsman Member

Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

Oh snap!

Just make sure you have a working digital camera so you can snap pics and take videos and upload them immediately. Keep documentation of their activities. Start a file (electronic and paper) with names, dates, locations...the whole ball of wax. If for some reason in the future you need to go to court, you'll have your ass covered.

And ANYONE who thinks they're at risk for being targeted, keep a camera with you at all times, inform friends and family what it happening immediately and also tell your neighbors to keep an eye out for suspicious strangers. Think how inconvenient it will be for them if everytime they try to do surviellance on you, the littl-old-lady up the street with nothing better to do calls the cops on their ass.
  3. AnonWarrior Member

Agreed. Inform your neighbors (or at least, those you know) that these individuals may start using smear tactics. Also, perhaps inform the authorities now?
    One thing's for sure: RECORD EVERYTHING. Paranoia will be a good thing, as it will keep your ass safe.

Good luck, sir- by these actions CoS justifies everything we do, and contributes to their total downfall.
  4. Edge_ Member

What are the anti-stalking laws at your place? You might want to look into that, also. Take care, stand strong!
  5. Jaster Member

Stay safe, tamph. Hopefully they're too smart to actually try anything.

Heaven help them if they actively go after the one guy who owns a forum that could get an entire internet down their throat. :evil:
  6. xenuslc Member

Well shit. Good luck tamphex. Like TheSwordsman said, document EVERYTHING. File it, in a couple places if you can. Email pictures and video to yourself or a friend so that it's stored somewhere they can't get to. Report to the authorities once you have a solid pile of evidence. And make sure to keep us up to date. Stay safe, CYA.
  7. CandyWaffles Member

I was wondering when Enturbulation would get hit, it hasn't seemingly suffered the same DDoS attempts as we've seen at partyvan and ED, seems they are going after the webmaster instead :S

Good luck man, being paranoid is a good thing. If things get worse perhaps we could chip in to get an external surveillance camera or something, not just for your safety, but more evidence of them being evil the better.
  8. anonEmouser Member

That may be their intention.

Think of it as bullbaiting--attack one to get the response of the whole, claim persecution, call the party vans.

Tamph, stay safe man. I hope you have "home protection"; might want to post your state of residence so we can get legal-anons into advice for antistalking, etc.
  9. photoshop4321 Member

Oh shit. I think its safe to say they will be following you from now on. Keep a video recording camera with you at all times. Record anything suspicious, put it on the internet. If they're not doing anything illegal this is the best you can do. Show the world how shady they are.
  10. TheSwordsman Member

Also, if there is a Neighborhood Watch in your area, inform them that you have heard about theives casing houses in the area. That will put the NW people on the warpath and be a severe thorn in the side of any OSA trying to spy on you.

Devious: Maybe.

Lulzy: Definately!
  11. Edge_ Member

Inform them with truth, not lies. When info is properly given, people will (re)act.
  12. Jaster Member

To be fair, ED was up and down even BEFORE any of this started. And if anybody is actively DDoSing them, it is probably other irate Chan members, rather than CoS.

I don't think they realize the kind of wrath the internet has. We're not talking about physical attacks (which sure, would draw out the persecution claims), we're talking about worldwide documentation of everything borderline illegal that the church is doing NOW that they claimed to have stopped doing 30 years ago. Kind of hard to argue your way out of that, isn't it?
  13. tamphex Member

I got a friend coming over with a digital camera to lend me. And will be talking to the neighbors that at least have acknowledged me during passings in the hallway over the months we been here (its a big place so not everyone will know me and don't want to really knock on doors to complete strangers telling them what may be happening)

I'm still trying to digest this & keep a level head. My mind isn't exactly behaving at its normal self at the moment. But yes, documenting exactly what transpired (which is why I posted it here as soon as I could)

Thanks so much for the comforting advice guys, its making a difference knowing that people have my back.

I certainly am not going to make this easy for the sonsofbitches.
  14. anonEmouser Member

+3 internets for such a viciously brilliant suggestion.
  15. TheSwordsman Member

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you.

However in cases such as this, personal safety becomes paramount. The Neightborhood Watch might not care about your personal vendetta against a kooky religion. Tell them the truth (I run a website that smears their church regularly, so they sent a guy to spy on me. Help me!) and they may dismiss your plight, thinking you brought it on yourself. However, inform them that you've "seen suspicious looking strangers with cameras taking pictures of peoples houses and apartments late at night" and their minds will start working in overdrive. They LIVE for this kind of thing and will make any OSA operatives lives quite difficult, I assure you.
  16. Anonypeg Member

You should sticky this, in my opinion. You were a vital role in the victory of the February 10 protest, and will continue to be a vital role in future protests.
  17. Edge_ Member

I stand corrected.
  18. bananonymous Member

Just stay calm and ahead of them. They won't do anything stupid because that would cause the biggest possible downstat. As long as you take the proper precautions, you'll be just fine.

And bring them a slice of cake next time they show up :)
  19. seebs Member

Be sure to have friends help with coming buy and snapping pictures, etc. Obviously, more pictures better.

And call the police. Let them know about the circumstances.

Be well. In the words of every idiot who ever tried to calm someone down about a poisonous animal: I think they're more scared than you are.

What FUCKING MORONS. Did they think you wouldn't document this? Did they think it wouldn't become news? Did they think it would SCARE us?

They want targets. Give them bait. :)
  20. Smeghead Member

I dont think I need to tell you that all us SydAnons are on standby should you need us.
  21. TheSwordsman Member

Bring them coffee and donughts and have a buddy of yours (secretly) film you doing this. Then post in on YouTube!
  22. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

I think we need a series of well made signs that say:

"These premises protected and monitored by MARCON SECURITY FORCES".

See if they give you a wide berth...

;-)
  23. tamphex Member

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Hahah thanks for this as well. If I do have a friend around if that guy shows up again, I can guarantee I will be doing exactly this. With a flyer from the last picket as a napkin.
  24. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

If you ever need help I doubt you'll find yourself wanting with all the cool people here on Enturbulation.

The thing here is that the spotlight is essentially on you now; they won't be able to do anything to you "in secret" because at this point every anon is standing ready to document this and plaster it over the internet should anything go down. They just can't keep things like this quiet anymore. I hope they call it a bust and go home, but if they don't we will bury the fuckers.
  25. OT9000+ Member

Yeah, I know it's juvenile and it wouldn't work, but:

1. Have some of your own people waiting outside
    2. Wait for scilon stalker
    3. Call your friends and give them info on stalker
    4. Friends rick roll scilon (or any other annoying idiocy) and film it
    5. Upload to youtube
    6. ???
    7. Profit?

But seriously, document everything. You're doing the community a great service, but if you ever feel like your safety is threatened we'll all just move to another site anyway.
  26. danaBanana Member

Think about taking pictures and posting notices around the hallways/house, informing people this guy is stalking you.

We've got your back!
  27. incognita Member

Tamphex, be careful and let us know if and how we can help. This is different than before since nobody has to be intimidated by them alone now.
  28. TheSwordsman Member

Remember, anything that goes public that makes the Co$ look bad is a win. And it will drive them absolutely bonkers because of the negative PR.
  29. AnonNow Member

Hey dude, firstly I would suggest staying as calm as you can, which I know will probably be hard with OSA on your ass.
    Secondly (and I don't know if anyone has mentioned this...tl;dr) as well as capturing them on camera I would also inform the police, let them know the whole deal and that someone has been filming your home.
    I'm the other side of the world to you but if you need anything, just raise the call.
  30. CandyWaffles Member

Is there any reports of OSA breaking into peoples houses and stealing computers or anything to get information?
  31. Lrononymous Member

Tamphex stay cool and be strong. I know I sound nuts but dont get your mail by yourself. Have someone with you. Have someone with you at all times if you can. Also, When you get the mail, try to stand to the side when opening the door just in case something creepy pops out.There was another cult in cali that put snakes in their enemies mailboxes. Be safe

edit: I'll track down and surround hubbards grave with special xenu magnets to make sure he doesnt get away if they try anything. After I piss on his grave of course.
  32. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

They've broken into offices to steal documents and papers before, so I guess the answer to that is "yes". Paulette Cooper didn't have the /b/ackup Tamphex does, however!
  33. anonEmouser Member

Operation Freakout :)
  34. A Non E Moose Member

Just out of curiosity, what country do you live in?

Most of the tails have been in Australia so far.

Also did you go to a small city or large city protest?

Basically, how could they have tracked you?

I'm kind of working out how I should go to the protest in March.
  35. photoshop4321 Member

They most definitely tracked him online. Hes the webmaster (or whatever) of enturb which has aided Anonymous' growth quite a bit. Their plan right now is to scare him into giving up.
  36. ANON E MOOSE Member

Buy high quality curtains, make sure there are no cracks they can film through. Call cops. Do it now.
  37. Camille Member

They've also been known to just try to invite themselves in, fooling a family member or housemate to open the door for them and give them access.
  38. plainjanelane Member

You be strong. Don't let them get you all higgly piggly jumpy.

As long as you're legal, and this site is, they've got nothing to throw at you. Except maybe doggie poo.

Be brave, hon. Many have said it, but it's true. We got your back. And if you need a place to hide out, you let us know. You've got the whole world to hide in if it comes to that.
  39. Jaster Member

Don't call the cops until you get some evidence of the guy, they'll think he's just being paranoid. Scientologists love making the cops think their victims are just crazy by being all innocent sunshine and smiles when the fuzz comes around.

The last thing you want is them to think you're calling wolf, and then not come when you actually need them.
  40. Re: I've just been filmed by somebody outside my home

This is such a bunch of horseshit.
    If they think for one second the Anonymous is going to tolerate this, they are sadly mistaken.
    You hang in there Tamphex.

We have the power of the internet, THEY will not win.

I strongly suggest you get a bar or a stick for your slider to your balcony so there in no way to get it open.

If you get this guy on camera, he will be exposed in a BIG way.
    Won't THAT be fun!
    Oh the lulz, the lulz!