Customize

It's not allowed to talk about Katie Holmes in Scientology... Proof!

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

VOocQ.png
    Egh7G.png
    WVZ8r.png

And this is the text on the blog she wrote:

With the news that Katie Holmes has hired a Confidence Coach after her divorce, the question is, “How many other women need similar support?” Probably many.

As a woman who has found my confidence, my passion and vision, I want to assist women of all ages, shapes and sizes to love themselves more! Self-confidence, self-esteem and self-respect are of the utmost importance and are essential to a woman’s overall emotional health and well-being.

Having helped many to find confidence, I know that I can inspire and empower any woman to achieve her greatest potential with a new found purpose. Overcoming divorce and finding a new life and path afterwards can be very difficult. Having worked with hundreds of women over the last 12 years as a Life & Confidence Coach, I know how to turn around the darkest of moments to the brightest of paths.

Our confidence has a big impact on how we enjoy life. A lack of confidence can lead to many negative things in our lives such as fear, poor body image, eating disorders, alcohol and drug abuse, jealousy, defensiveness, procrastination, anxiety, violence, depression and sometimes even suicide. There is no doubt that people who lack self-confidence are unable to achieve the level of happiness and success they desire.

Your relationships with people, how you communicate with others, your ability to get what you want from life, a successful working environment. People who love themselves and are confident radiate strength, passion and conviction. A confident woman is not afraid to be herself. She knows who she is. Her values, her purpose and her unique gifts.

I would sincerely like to pass along to you what I have learned about confidence and self-respect. We all deserve to be happy and to be respected and appreciated. Your ideas and opinions matter. You have many gifts and many strengths to offer the world, you just need to know how to embrace and harness them. As a Confidence Coach, I can set you on the right path to achieve your ultimate goals!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

Meh. Two people went zOMG Entheta! And then no one else agreed.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Budd Member

As a personal Christian who has studied the cults for years, this just shows HOW much the "Church" of Scientology is a cult when followers say you cannot talk about a certain issue, that you need to talk with a leader to see what the "right thought" is. Sad sad sad...
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ZeroC Member

>I suggest you see your local MAA/Ethics Officers and see what she has to say on handling this..

crimestop/thoughtcrime
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonamus Member

Wanna bet "David" has filed a knowledge report on Jennifer to the local ethics officer as we post? He sure sounds like a cute little brainwashed cultie.
    Yeah you do that Chris, excuse me while I try help the planet getting rid of a nasty cult.
    Oh those Ronbots cult lingo among themselves bring back horrible memories..
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

But wait! There is more!

TUn92.png
  7. anonamus Member

Yup hun, the biggest Misunderstanding is you and your scientology mates believing ElRon's crap.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Can't believe these people pay for the crazy. I can't imagine having to live in fear of almost everything you read that may contain something entheta and net you KR. And they PAY to live that way. Reminds of the Jason Beghe video when he realizes, during the interview, how he was conned. Interesting read. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. RightOn Member

"our beloved Scn. brethren Tommy"
    WAT?
    puke
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

Mis-Understood word. Scientology speak, it means someone has a confusion; it's considered a bad thing by Scilons.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. RightOn Member

I think the tabloids/rags would eat this up!
    If fellow Scientologts talk 'bout Katie Holmes, it is considered "entheta" !
    Helloooo? National Enquirer?
    Yes.... you know Scientology? right?.... the one that TC is in?
    Well I guess if his fellow scientologists even talk about his ex wife, its considered a big no- no in his "church"
    Here is da proof
    LOL!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

Is Katie Holmes a declared SP or not? If she's not declared then why all this fear?
    They're not following their own rules, and treating someone like an SP who has not been declared as one.

Hypocrites.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

"Most of us have probably wondered if she is in or out of our church, but we have no way of knowing for sure."

lol'd
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Well, per LRH policy, SP declares must be posted in HCO and be accessible to anyone who wants to see them. The Church went squirrel when they stopped doing this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Thanks!
  17. RightOn Member

they also went WAY squirrel when they allowed bass player and ex sci, Stanley Clark (friend of sci, Chic Corea) who was declared a long time ago to particiapte in the new IAS vid.
    Whooops COS!!!
    I guess celebs REALLY do get special treatment huh?
    And one more thing.....
    talk about major squirreling....
    What about Katie? Tom allowed to talk about her? Tom still seeing his SP daughter AND he still runs into Katie I would imagine...... PTS much Tom?
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Link plox - sounds entertaining.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RightOn Member

TO ANY SCIENTOLOGISTS WHO ARE STILL LEFT...
    WHY DOESN'T TOM HAVE TO DISCONNECT??
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Clusterdux Member

Yeah, I wanna see that too. I've watched some stuff with him but not something where things occur to him on the spot.
    A vid like that may also be one of the best things to show to a cultie in order to unglue them from the groupthink.
  21. DeathHamster Member

And naturally the page is about some Scientologist trying to sell something. (Any bets that her only qualification to be a Confidence Coach is the Tech?)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

All 122 minutes.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Maybe since he won't read anything entheta, he "has no way of knowing for sure"?
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

You saying he might not know of disconnection?
  25. Anonymous Member

No, he's surely aware of disconnection, but if our friends on the Taiwan scientology news Facebook page are any indication, by avoiding entheta so as to maintain his "Total Knowingness", he may have "no way of knowing" that Katie has left the "church".

"Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad."
    • Like Like x 1
  26. anon walker Moderator

I hate the thought of some poor women hiring this Scientologist as a coach. First off, they are batshit insane and outside of cheesy scams and sales positions, aren't really locked in to the nuances of today's go-go lifestyle.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  27. anonymous612 Member

OH GOD WHY WON'T THEY JUST SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH.

*sobs* No more scispeak...please...no more...
    • Funny Funny x 3
  28. RightOn Member

imagine my pain doing the ex list all these years!
    Reading some of the Zoners and Indie's stuff makes me feel like my head is turning to mush!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

The life coach angle is a popular trick among sci publics as a means of introducing raw meat into the cult. It's a near perfect set-up.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. anonymous612 Member

It's such a fucking obvious warning sign of cult behavior I can't believe they don't notice when they're still uninvolved enough to escape.

And it's the little pervasive things that send off creeper vibes the most. In the last image you see Jennifer say something like "I received what you said" or whatever. And that's just that stupid scifag obsession with acknowledging all statements, even if you don't have anything to add.

The time we sort-of-maybe-tricked a scilon into auditing me on the emeter, that really fucked me up. They'd say something, I'd nod, and then we'd just stare at each other for two minutes until I went "oh right. Yes."

Fucking psychopaths.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  31. rayana00 Member

It's not allowed to talk about Katie Holmes in Scientology... Proof!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And this is the text on the blog she wrote:

With the news that Katie Holmes has hired a Confidence Coach after her divorce, the question is, “How many other women need similar support?” Probably many.

As a woman who has found my confidence, my passion and vision, I want to assist women of all ages, shapes and sizes to love themselves more! Self-confidence, self-esteem and self-respect are of the utmost importance and are essential to a woman’s overall emotional health and well-being.

Having helped many to find confidence, I know that I can inspire and empower any woman to achieve her greatest potential with a new found purpose. Overcoming divorce and finding a new life and path afterwards can be very difficult. Having worked with hundreds of women over the last 12 years as a Life & Confidence Coach, I know how to turn around the darkest of moments to the brightest of paths.

Our confidence has a big impact on how we enjoy life. A lack of confidence can lead to many negative things in our lives such as fear, poor body image, eating disorders, alcohol and drug abuse, jealousy, defensiveness, procrastination, anxiety, violence, depression and sometimes even suicide. There is no doubt that people who lack self-confidence are unable to achieve the level of happiness and success they desire.

Your relationships with people, how you communicate with others, your ability to get what you want from life, a successful working environment. People who love themselves and are confident radiate strength, passion and conviction. A confident woman is not afraid to be herself. She knows who she is. Her values, her purpose and her unique gifts.

I would sincerely like to pass along to you what I have learned about confidence and self-respect. We all deserve to be happy and to be respected and appreciated. Your ideas and opinions matter. You have many gifts and many strengths to offer the world, you just need to know how to embrace and harness them. As a Confidence Coach, I can set you on the right path to achieve your ultimate goals!

thanks to BlackRob at
    • Like Like x 1
  32. rayana00 Member

33. Anonymous Member

WOW, just wow.......not one of those culties GETS it. They don't realize that Scientology IS the source of Katie's problems. If that incredibly stupid Life Coach actually went up to Katie, to offer her some scientology coaching, can you imagine what Katie would do? Katie would probably grab Suri, scream, and run out of the building!

This scio thread is an excellent example of how truly crazy scientology makes people. The higher up the bridge they go, the more like robots they become.......even to the point of asking for permission to speak.!

r6robots-537x368.jpg

Meet our 3 latest "OT ronbot" models (Vanessa, Jennifer, and Colleen). They all talk, think, and
    act exactly alike! And should one accidentally spread entheta (like Jennifer just did), she will
    automatically turn a gray* color, conveniently alerting her friends and the MAA she undisclosed
    transgressions and is in Doubt.

*Extra charges apply

• Funny Funny x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Thank you for telling me that.

I'll repeat the auditing question...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

36. anonymous612 Member

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  37. anonamus Member

^^^^^ This!

ElRon even have his own calendar where you as a student are brainwashed to accept his use of e.g "A.D. 27"
    Which of course means "27 years After Dianetics" = 1977 (1950 + 27)

Hip-hip hurraaaaaay!
  38. Anonymous Member

I can't read Marty's blog without a headache. I'll read a post or two then go back to it hours later. What gets me is that they continue the cult-speak even after they've blown. Just a sign that Marty's Martians intend on keeping scientology working. I would think that the exes that continue to use the tech as therapy and dropped all the cult trappings are much healthier people?
  39. anonymous612 Member

That's because Marty's group haven't blown. They've just switched out one flavor of Scientology for another.

What was that old Lerma line? At least I think was Arnie, correct me if I'm wrong. But it was something about...the freezone is trying to pick raisins out of a pile of shit. Even if you manage to, you're still left with a pile of shit-covered raisins.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

I can read Jennifer's last name on the 1st picture.
    • Agree Agree x 1