Customize

It's been a while

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by ethicstrouble, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ethicstrouble Member

so:

When I first posted on wwp, my only intention was to let you know that someone inside had finally awakened and also appreciated your efforts. That was really it.

It turned into more than I anticipated and I did what I could do at the time.

When I did my little ET gig, in the Org scientology ethics craziness ensued. Sea Org were sent in to find ET. The search for me was intense, many people pulled in for “ethics interviews”: “are you ET?”, “do you know who ET is?” et cetera. Heavy handed gang bang Sec Checks and all. That lasted for a while, security tightened up and frankly it was hell for a lot of people in a lot of different ways, but all in all the impact was a good one for moving things a little further towards this mind fuck finally getting exposed for what it is.

I have decided not to join you publicly for the foreseeable future and maybe it really does not matter at this point. There are essentially no new public coming in and the diehards are just that, so at the very least this place will die a slow death and when it does I will not have to worry about disconnection anymore.

Things in the Org are going down hill slowly, the few that have always been here are still here, for the most part, keeping the ship afloat. Some days though I am just in awe that we are still getting GI, mind boggling. Events are getting smaller little by little. Disillusionment is slowly creeping (maybe an OT or two or three are finally seeing the lies from management, which is partially how it started with me) in as the truth on the outside grows. A portion of the staff is second generation now and a lot of babies and kids around, but in the end they will not be enough to keep this place going. I feel sorry for all the kids that were born into it, that’s a tuff one. “Tick tock tick tock” (Magoo) should save the younger ones though.

When I find myself frustrated, I have to remind myself that I was just like them. And still I search for a way to wake up my friends.

The raids you do rock, keep up the good work.

Love you guys and gals.

Chalk Tech Rules!!!!!!

Your anonymous friend, ET
    • Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Doesn't matter if you join us or not! Just glad you woke up! I wish you the best of luck and hope you find happiness in your life.
    Stay safe!
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige, note well:

[More than] one of us is someone you trust.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Chalk tech indeed.

well.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

We got your back Jerry ;D
    • Funny Funny x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

thanks for the update!
    SO GLAD YOU WOKE UP!

" a lot of babies and kids around" SAD :(
  8. Anonymous Member

GmadV.jpg SDdFt.jpg

I LOVE YOU ETHICS TROUBLE <3<3<3 THANK YOU 2013!!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Cudgel Member

Sometimes just knowing in your heart that you are fighting the good fight makes it easier to put on and maintain a public facade that doesn't show your true feelings. Help with information when you can without putting yourself in danger (using PMs instead of public posts can make it easier - pick a Clearwater Anon and channel information through them.) Be careful. Watch your back, but not obsessively it - can turn against you if others notice you doing it constantly. And, most importantly, keep your composure if others are accused of being ET.

Always feel free to PM/email me if you ever need a release valve or just want to talk. I've played the undercover route before.

Peace.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 ET FTW!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. fishypants Moderator

That's ok.

Thanks for your help, and have some moist, delicious caek, on us.

hD3ACD876.jpg

That remains my biggest concern.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JustNoise Member

ET,
    I am still holding out hope for your exit dance someday. Keep your ear to the ground and your eyes open, my friend. Remember, surf and turf when you leave!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. jensting Member

As log as they waste their time looking for you, agent A-38 will be safe as houses :D
  14. Anonymous Member

Did or did not the Executive Council prohibit mentioning that person in public? Or was there a memo I missed?