Customize

"It was also found that the CO Cadet Org ... was criminal and sadistic to other Cadets."

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Another fine document from the early 1980s, depicting the scene at the PAC Cadet Org. What a wonderful place to have your children grow up!

This is my favorite: "Quite a number of children are behind their grade level on studies in the public school system (which is absurd since we have study tech and the wogs don't)."

Here are the first two pages of the "eval", followed by page 5 listing some of the worst things that had been going on at the Cadet Org. The complete file is attached.

Cadet-Org-Eval-1.jpg Cadet-Org-Eval-2.jpg Cadet-Org-Eval-3.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. More proof that $cientology = child abuse
  3. RightOn Member

4 year olds you say?
    this makes my blood boil
    thanks for posting more proof
    And the Cadet Org seems to be alive and well in Clearwater
    • Like Like x 4
  4. th?id=HN.608031085705037716&pid=15.1.jpg
    Real recruits for Fake LRH Navy
    MOD EDIT:Childrens pictures removed
    Child labor in Scientology
    Institutional Abuse by LRH Policy

MOD EDIT:Childrens pictures removed
    Scientology Children herded around like cattle in Clearwater, Fl

It's all part of the pattern of abuse required by the controlling
    cult leader and noted monster L. Ron Hubbard's policies.

[IMG]
    LOOK INSIDE:
    CHILD SCIENTOLOGY
    By L. Ron Hubbard

SYNOPSIS
    Children are thetans occupying small bodies, a crucial datum that provides the only perspective from which they can be understood. Having established the true data about what childhood is, L. Ron Hubbard provides a complete technology both for living with and auditing children. And beyond all of this, the conclusion of this lecture is itself historic: the famous naming ceremony in which newborns are properly introduced to their new life—a ceremony conducted personally by Mr. Hubbard.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  5. If it is elegant as that marriage ceremony he wrote, sign me up! What do kids get? I know wives get pans and combs and cats, and niggers for work because that's what they're made for, what does Ron offer a child? Oooh, this is as much fun as 'Let's Make A Deal'!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BLiP Member

Hardly surprising. The dehumanisation process starts early in Scientology, as per L Ron Hubbard scripture. He issued the following directive stating that the term 'children' was a generality. Once a human child is no longer a child it becomes much easier for those befuddled with the Scientology mindfuck to distance themselves emotionally and intellectually from treating children as children, mothers as mothers, and families as families . . .

14039555667_d4c9efe69f_o.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  7. can we please blurr the face of those children? WTF people.
  8. Yeh, man, lets dehumanise them some moar.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Nah, Facefagging children is never cool.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. You said it. Lets obliterate their little faces from history and feel good about our moral superiority in obscuring the reality.
    Ratbag
    This message by Ratbag has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, most of the scilon kid shots were old publicity ones, at least the ones I've seen over the years, like, from 20+ years ago, and shots of Hubbard and his family, Apollo crew etc., are even older than that, everyone has grown up long ago and gone their various ways (hopefully far from LRon's sick and twisted creation).
    • Like Like x 3
  12. No problem in removing pics, they're not new and have been posted in other threads several times before over the years in WWP. I believe the picture of the 6 year old scraping concrete was taken in Clearwater in the early 80's. Scientology has always denied abusing children, the evidence is quite to the contrary, why simply following Hubbard's policies in and of themselves constitutes child abuse, imho.

Former Sea-Org. Captain of Hubbard ships reveals abuses of children within the ranks of Scientology.
    Search Hana Whitfield in youtube for all 6 videos on Hubbard's abuses.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Scientology Abuse of Children

Dirtbag, child-abuser L. Ron Hubbard personally ordered 4 year old Derek Greene to two days in the nasty foul chain lockers aboard his tub of horrors, the Apollo in the early years for the crime of chewing on a telex.

• Like Like x 5
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

My apologies, when it comes to pictures of children, I tend to err on the side of caution and ask questions later. ;)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RavenEyes Member

This isn't a social club. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ah - that explains why nobody likes me
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RavenEyes Member

No, that's not really why. It's not that simple, tbh...
    • Like Like x 2
  17. DeathHamster Member

From BFM, p.228:
    Treat you all right... Well, unless they toss your ass straight into the Cadet Org because of their mind-fuck. Just be glad that you weren't aborted and report to Ethics.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. RolandRB Member

First job for newly christened baby is to get back into exchange by cleaning the Org floors.

• Like Like x 3

19. Just for clarification, the quote you based your response on was part of the synopsis on Amazon for Hubbard's literary trash publication of Children Scientology ARC and not something 'I said'. Amazon said it in the synopsis, I did not.

[IMG]
    LOOK INSIDE:
    CHILD SCIENTOLOGY
    By L. Ron Hubbard

SYNOPSIS
    Children are thetans occupying small bodies, a crucial datum that provides the only perspective from which they can be understood. Having established the true data about what childhood is, L. Ron Hubbard provides a complete technology both for living with and auditing children. And beyond all of this, the conclusion of this lecture is itself historic: the famous naming ceremony in which newborns are properly introduced to their new life—a ceremony conducted personally by Mr. Hubbard.

Btw, I completely agree with your response otherwise, just being associated in any possible way, even unintentionally, as being in agreement with Hubbard-'Tech' is most disturbing to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. kanibal Member

De retour Martin ?

Merci pour tout !

Des amis français !!
  21. Oui, moins de boulot, moins de fatigue, plus de temps pour mettre des documents en ligne.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. kanibal Member

Good, bon job, continue ;)

N'hésite pas à passer en section Fr :)

23. Scientology children lag behind their grade level in the (poorly performing) public school system (which is absurd since we have study tech and the 'WOGS' don't). Amazing observation. lol

Wogs should be outraged in this era of political correctness at the intstitutional use of this very derogatory slur by Scientology which literally offends billions of non Scientoligists across the world. If Scientology had its way the Washington 'Redskins' would be renamed the Washington 'Wogs'.

th?id=HN.608043493865884513&pid=15.1.jpg
    ....Angry Gay Pope Discovers Applied Scholastics
    Wants US Govt to Pay for Study Tech....

There's nothing more expensive than this 'free' Applied Scholastics program which is 100% Scientology 'religious' technology that is somehow magically non-secular when conning the gov't. out of taxpayer funds for their horrible recruiting program that targets children yet Scientology (the modern 'Science' of Mental Health' gets a 'religious' tax exemption in the U.S..

th?id=HN.607994161872438358&pid=15.1.jpg
    Disparaged Wogs Unite!

L. Ron Hubbard's scam of Scientology is a disparaging racist cult. (Poor Wogs)
    • Like Like x 2