Customize

"It is expected that we get 10,000 to this for the video shoot" - Scientology Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 25, 2014.

1. "It is expected that we get 10,000 to this for the video shoot."

"p.s.: if the Pope were coming to LA to open 3 new churches…. what would be the response from their community?"

"Opening just in time to greet the Academy Awards crowd on Sunday!"

Mike Rinder: “If The Pope Were Coming To LA To Open 3 New Churches….”
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/if-the-pope-were-coming-to-la-to-open-3-new-churches/

LEAKED E-MAILS:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. ENCORE! ENCORE!

WhereShelly2.png
    • Like Like x 2
  3. As ifness Member

"if the Pope were coming to LA to open 3 new churches…. what would be the response from their community"

"Where is Mrs Pope?"
    • Like Like x 7
  4. "He's too young to attend the ceremony":eek:
    • Like Like x 5
  5. As ifness Member

"Please do not forward this data on bulk email lines. PLEASE . . . Oh fuck you.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. As ifness Member

"the head of our religious movement" - surely you mean "innocent figurehead and ecclesiastical something or other".
    • Like Like x 1
  7. amaX Member

paging black rob.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Sky-writing aircraft on a clear day would work well. Needless to say - they won't get 10,000 culties.
  9. BlooAnon Member

They didn't even get 10k for SP Building, right?

I just love THEIR random capitalized WORDS in their emails TO show emphasis on CERTAIN words that may not NECESSARILY need CAPITALIZATION.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Fucking pope has millions of followers, though their claims to hold the key to one's eternity are somewhat dubious. Sci has less than 20,000. Good luck packing a stadium cafeteria for a photo op motherfuckers!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. :)
  12. under the desk
  13. nuclear-air-raid-drills.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonylemmi Member

^^Oh god, I remember doing that. At about the same time as those kids. In fact that might be me with my face on the floor.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Doing what?
  16. Anonylemmi Member

Ducking and covering, duh. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. anon8109 Member

How many of those would quit the cult if it weren't for threats to break up their families, cut them off from all their friends, lose their jobs at homo novis run companies, lose their homo novis customers, be followed by PI's, have dildos sent to their co-workers, etc.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. BlooAnon Member

That's a good question. Unfortunately, we'll never know the answer, because they're not about to stop Disconnection. It comes from Source. It's tech.

KSW, people. KSW.
    • Like Like x 4