Customize

Israeli tanks have moved into Gaza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonisophy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Anonymous Member

2. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. The Internet Member

China? Shit it is a long list of countries no wants Israel.

Even if all the people back in 1948 or whatever were total land grabbing bastards, I do not see how it is fair to torment people born in the 1980s with that stuff. It’s like hating British people for things that happened during their colonial period.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

Lets not forget it was with world power oversight that Israel was created in the first place. hypocrisy abounds. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jeff Jacobsen Member

6. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Israel / Palestine. They're staring at each other like the banks of a river. We must do all that we possibly can to help build a strong and lasting bridge between them. There needs to be a lasting cease fire, and a laying down of arm, on both sides. Trust, is the operative word here. Without a degree of trust from both sides, the carnage and bloodshed will continue.
    Cool, calm, and level heads are needed at an operational level, but sadly, i have seen very little of that happening to date.
    We need to be supportive, compassionate and caring of one another. Because we're all hurting inside. A little kindness can go a long way.
  9. Kilia Member

Somehow I don't believe that Hamas will be able to much more of what he says he will do, as Israel is obliterating Gaza. True?
  10. Anonymous Member

Hamas and Hezbollah are fronts for The Muslim Brotherhood. The MB is about 2 million strong and based in about 123 countries. The MB agenda is extermination of Jews everywhere, which has a familiar ring to it, for some reason.
    A fascinating interview providing a deep exploration of human evil.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The Internet Member

I do not believe Israel wants to obliterate Gaza. Because I’ve known Israelis and they were pretty much the same as me and I do not want to obliterate anyone.

But rockets with bombs on them are coming into Israel from Gaza. One official stated that there had been over 400 rockets in three days.

Imagine yourself pulling into the drive thru window at McDonalds with your grandkids. Then you hear the siren. You have a minute at most to get your family to safety. No one can endure under that kind of stress for very long. You cannot have a functioning society with random incoming bombs. So Israel is targeting the launch sites within Gaza that it can identify. It is giving a brief warning to the people there before they fire on the launch site so people can get out of the line of fire. But Hamas wants people to stay in the line of fire so they can put up videos showing that Israel is evil.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The Internet Member

What is it about over 400 incoming bombs in three days that you fail to understand?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Kilia Member

I understand what The Internet & Night Owl are saying.
    Question:
    ..is it not true that Israel has far more and better firing power and has pretty much disabled Gaza at this point?
    How many, many more civilian deaths to Gaza compared to Israel?
    That's what I'm saying. So far Israel is winning, are they not?
    Such a damn shame that so many civilians with children were killed for such a senseless war that has been going on for so many damn years!.
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

Rockets fired in either direction, are not the solution. For the sake of the innocents on either side, a solution must be found. Time and again bombing the crap out of each other has been shown to fix nothing. Its so sad it has come to all of this yet again.

I have no idea how this untenable situation can be remedied. I just wish someone could. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The Internet Member

No, Israel is not winning so long as bombs are incoming. No country can have bombs incoming.

You are thinking about the problem like two sports teams in a match. But I think of the problem as one side doing something criminal --firing bombs-- and the police responding. You want the police to have superior firepower if they are your police. Because you are completely fucked otherwise.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. The Internet Member

The first step is to get the world to recognize that Hamas are doing something criminal. Then get everybody to recognize that putting Palestinians in the line of fire for PR purposes is fucking evil.

If everybody stopped going, “oh poor bloody babies!” then Hamas would have to use a different strategy. And the babies in Palestine would be a lot safer.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. [IMG]

Please forgive my reticence, to replying to any posts directed at me personally. Can I just say, that i respect all human kind. Think of me, more as an observer. Particularly because I am a guest in your house. Thank You
  18. Fuck Israel.

They lost the moral high ground years ago, and they are behaving like the nazis now.

They're conducting their own holocaust, and they deserve what appears to be happening, global revulsion and isolation.

Fuck Israel.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. White Tara Global Moderator

Yes thats it thats the helpful sound bite thats sure to fix it all. You do realise both sides are losing innocent lives in this intractable battle.

Innocents on both sides will continue to be slaughtered while the world sits back and folds its arms, content that they have picked the morally correct side, and yet offer no more than that. There is no side to take until both sides stop slaughtering civilians.
  20. RolandRB Member

^^^ It's the Middle East - get used to it. The only way to stop sand monkeys from killing each other is to glass it over with nukes. And then there will be peace for less than a year and it will kick off again.
    RolandRB
    This message by RolandRB has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

22. BDS

@young Israel people who are "innocent":
    The problem is, you were made to think the occupation is normal. It is not. It will have to end to get peace.
    Next problem is, the ultra-extremist zionists and settlers cannot stop occupation because it is layed down (in writing) that they have to get all the land because of *insert stupid pseudo-religious reasons here*.
    Therefore, supporting the status quo by doing nothing and sitting in a brainwashed state, also contributes to this conflict and makes you guilty.
    The solution would be to recognize the palestinians have a problem that can only be solved by Israel. By giving up the idiotic zionist idea of having to grab all the land. You don't have to. All groups (including jews) lived in relative peace together before 1900. Ask members of jewish families living in the region long before 1948. The hatred between people started with zionist activities. With terror groups like haganah and irgun.
    Zionism is the problem. You have to get rid of it. At least it has to loose influence as in every laizistic democratic country. But in countries where religion is used to control politics like in Iran or Israel, there is no way for justice or peace.
    Btw, who killed Rabin?
    For a start to research: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
  23. Peking Member

Here's a big bag of NO for you, now go and do some real historical research before you write more of this codswallop.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Boris Korczak Member

Israhell must use old Nazi manuals how to deal with neighbors to grab their land, and US is guilty of participating and supporting the invaders.
    BK
    Boris Korczak
    This message by Boris Korczak has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  25. A.O.T.F Member

Are you fucking kidding me!? And exactly what fucking country do you live in? A nice safe one I will bet.
    You're really starting to piss me off TI. I see no compassion or caring in you, whatsoever. Is there something fucking wrong with you? Take a good hard look at yourself my friend.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. The Internet Member

400 bombs in three days. How come you are not against that?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. The Internet Member

There has been a long effort to make two separate states. Maybe you missed that part.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. moxie Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. The Internet Member

There has been a long effort to make two separate states, Boris. Problem is, one of those states is functional while the other one is kinda shitty due to Hamas.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. RolandRB Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  31. The Internet Member

32. Anonymous Member

Using the statements issued by the Premier of Turkey now Boris? Your own bag of anti-Semitic tricks must be empty.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/gaza-strip-turkey-pm-says-israel-surpasses-nazi-barbarism/

Gaza Strip: Turkey PM Says Israel Surpasses Nazi Barbarism

erdogan32.jpg

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the prime minister (PM) of Turkey, has compared what Israel has done in the Gaza Strip with Hitler and the barbarism of Hitler’s Nazis. Speaking before supporters in Ordu on the Black Sea, Erdogan blasphemed his education by being consciously inaccurate and vile when he said “ … their barbarism has surpassed even Hitler’s.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, speaking by phone with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, reportedly blasted Erdogan’s “anti-Semitic” remarks, saying they desecrated the Holocaust. During World War II the Nazis, led by the ascended demon named Adolf Hitler, murdered an estimated 6 million Jews, as well as millions of Russians, homosexuals, Gypsies and Poles.

In the current foray into the Gaza Strip, Israelis have killed approximately 1,200 Palestinians. To be clear, Hitler and his army of hypnotized worshippers not only killed millions of people but murdered them, meaning that lives were terminated and family lines severed on purpose. Anyone not consumed with their own anti-Semitism understands the distinction.
  33. A.O.T.F Member

C'mon .. Where the fuck do you live? What country. Not Israel, Not Gaza. I bet.
  34. The Internet Member

You suck at answering questions.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. A.O.T.F Member

You suck, period. At least I have some dignity. You, bitching and fucking moaning, while you lounge around in your "Western" comfort. No Love, no compassion, no caring, no fucking empathy.
    I kind of feel sorry for you.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. The Internet Member

I am supposed to feel “compassion” toward people who constructed rocket launchers in civilian areas, then fired 400 bombs at a neighboring country? Because they were butthurt about the Egyptians taking all their candy away?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. A.O.T.F Member

We kill children, but in a quick, painless way It's better than leaving them to starve

Bt4uAogCcAE0oEr.jpg:large.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. A.O.T.F Member

You're a fucking idiot!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  39. The Internet Member

I get that you are a Hamas lover. Enjoy your rocket launchers. Too bad you cannot fire them at the Egyptian military, your real enemy. You can’t hit them because you know they will take you out completely. Israel, being pussies, won’t do that.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Here's some good news from the USA!

Legislation Introduced In US House Of Representatives To Designate Muslim Brotherhood As Foreign Terrorist Organization

http://tinyurl.com/pjwrmfu

Exclusive: Bachmann Leads Congressional Call to Outlaw Muslim Brotherhood

http://tinyurl.com/mly76e3

Late Thursday evening Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, with the co-sponsorship of seven other House Representatives, released a bill to finally designate the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO).

The Breitbart News Network has obtained a copy of the potentially historic document that links the MB to Al Qaeda and the global jihadi movement.

Titled the ‘‘Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act of 2014,’’ the proposed legislation provides extensive evidence proving why the organization, which has recently been designated a terrorist group by both Egypt and Saudi Arabia, satisfies the federal requirements to be placed on the official FTO list.

Compiled with the collaboration of a team of counterterrorism experts, lawyers and former prosecutors, the draft legislation makes the case that the Muslim Brotherhood is not only directly responsible for numerous acts of terrorist violence, but that the MB is the ideological parent of all modern jihadi terrorist groups, including Al Qaeda and Hamas.

In addition to Representative Bachmann, the bill is sponsored by Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Cynthia Lummis (R-WY), Peter Roskam (R-IL), Doug LaMalfa (R-CA), Steve Southerland (R-FL), and Kevin Brady (R-TX).

The Muslim Brotherhood was established in 1928, just four years after the last Islamic empire, or Caliphate, was officially dissolved. It became known for its motto, “Jihad is our way,” and for its commitment to reestablishing totalitarian theocratic regimes wherever it comes to power, the most recent example being the Brotherhood government of the former Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi.
    All other Western Nations - Canada, the UK, Europe, Australia, etc., have declared The Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization. For years, the US has been the holdout nation, but this initiative, if completed, will bring the US into the group.
    Perhaps you need some more sleep. Your WITP costume is in tatters and your haggardness is making you appear to be retarded.