Customize

Israeli tanks have moved into Gaza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonisophy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. DragonLady58 Member

Ya know, I've been sitting on the fence here watching and listening. War is bad. War is evil, In war, people get killed, both good and bad.
    Both these sides have been fighting SINCE the bible was wrote, do any of you think anything that you can say will sway them?
    They'll go for years and no-one will die, then all of a sudden, a religious Holiday happens, BAM, they go off on a tangent killing each other again.
    Its a way of life, they have bred hatred into their kids and their children. When they all get tired of the wars, or they just run outta folks, they'll quit, not before then.
    I hate to sound cruel, and bitter, but, its their way....and the kids get caught in the middle.
    Don't want Hamas to shoot rockets into Israel? It would only take 3 people and 3 bombs to stop it, blow the crap outta the organization and make them stop. But, they continue on. They ARE let to be continued....
    Israel can put up lasers systems or rocket intercept systems to catch these rockets....Israel is as bad as Hamas, the Peace will take both sides to quit, for good.
    The last several thousand years have said they will never have peace.
    Enter the ideas that they will stop.......yea, right.
    It will take a extinction level event such as a big asteroid, or perhaps a Big Nuke, maybe a bioweapon to be released, for everyone to get serious....
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DragonLady58 Member

And the bitch of the situation is, for the most part, the folks in Gaza just want to live and be left alone. If THEY were Serious, REALLY SERIOUS, they could make HAMAS stop!
    Like the Germans and the Americans in WWII....They weren't enemys, not the people themselves, their Governments were Enemies.
    Let the Fraking leaders fight it out and settle it! Leave the people alone....
    I personally think Hamas are a bunch of cowards hiding behind their peoples coat-tails and hiding in Hospitals and schools, and running....shooting their rockets and killing innocents.
    It takes real people, real fighters, real Heros to hammer out a lasting peace....
    Theres probably only 2 1/2 balls between the whole damn bunch....
    • Like Like x 1
  3. anon8109 Member

dox or stfu
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

A Deep Thought, from Jacky Handey:

And now.. Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey - Imgur.png
    • Like Like x 2
  5. BDS

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. The Internet Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. The Internet Member

Found some pictures of Nazi-Muslim Brotherhood connection:

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html
    Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg
    Above is Hitler with Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and a close ally of al-Banna, in Berlin, where he lived as Hitler's VIP guest from 1941 to 1945, before joining al-Banna in Egypt in 1946. The Muslim Nazi troops of the Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions are being reviewed by Haj Amin al-Husseini
    SS Handschar Division Mufti.jpg
    and by the SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler (below).
    SS Handzar Division Himmler.jpg

Due to the large number of Muslim volunteers, the Handschar Divisions were the largest of Hitler's 38 Waffen-SS divisions.

After World War II, the Muslim Brotherhood continued to grow, supported this time by the West, which saw it as a counterweight to the threat of Soviet-backed communism in the Middle East. By the late 1940s, Muslim Brotherhood numbered 500,000 members.

While some of them built schools and medical clinics, other continued to engage in violence, including bombings, arsons and murders. In 1948, members of the Muslim Brotherhood assassinated the Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmoud Fahmi al-Nuqrashi and participated in the invasion of the newly re-created nation of Israel.

Hamas Salute
    Hamas Nazi Salute.jpg
    The Muslim Brotherhood's violent conflict with the Egyptian government, which also included the government's assassination of al-Hanna and two failed Muslim Brotherhood assassination attempts on the Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, eventually led to many of its leaders being jailed while others fled and established branches abroad, mostly in the other Middle Eastern Arab nations but also in Europe, UK and USA.

Concluding that it did not yet have the muscle to spread Islam by force, Muslim Brotherhood 'officially' renounced violence in the 1970s, and switched to more cunning strategies detailed in its secret internal manifesto: "The Project".

In 1979, Western powers supported the Muslim Brotherhood to form the Mujahedeen army and fight the Soviet army in Afghanistan.

In 1987, Muslim Brotherhood in Israel created Hamas, whose members still use the Nazi salute (above) and read Hitler's Mein Kampf, which the Muslim Brotherhood titled, My Jihad, and translated into Arabic in the 1930s (Mein Kampf remains the #6 best-seller today in the Muslim world and a favorite among the members of Muslim Brotherhood).

In 1989, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mujahedeen army pushed the Soviet army out of Afghanistan and then split. One of the factions became Al Qaeda, led by a Muslim Brotherhood-schooled Saudi named Osama bin Laden.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. The Internet Member

After WW2 the US looked for people who hate commies to help fight the red menace.

Who hates commies most? Turns out, Nazis. But also the Mafia. And fascists in general. So the US recruited Nazis in Europe to troll the commies. Personally, I would hate to have a foreign government sending money to organized crime groups in my country. Thus I am sure the US pissed off a few people with this strategy.

The red menace was good for Nazis, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, Mafia, and South American dictators. But then the USSR fell apart. Good for us, but also bad. Because the crazy cults we once supported now want to take us down. And Putin is probably thinking, “Haha payback is a bitch, motherfuckers."

Now we are the commies in comparison to our enemies, who want to return to steampunk feudal days of olde, with slavery and untouchables and aristocrats. Ironies! And our fifth column seems to be run by John Bircher types agitating for dismantling the US Federal government. Moar ironies!

I am noticing that today’s far right revolutionary groups have a habit of calling their enemies, “Nazi.” Maybe that is some kind of psyop confusion tech --e.g., Putin saying he has to invade Ukraine to save it from Nazis, but the Nazis in the Ukraine turn out to be his guys. Also, Cliven Bundy, the white supremacist who thinks blacks were better off as slaves, calling the Bureau of Land Management, “Nazis.” And the Millers in Las Vegas putting swastikas on the cops they killed, to signal the start of the revolution.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. The Internet Member

Presently Egypt is kicking Hamas’ little Nazi ass. Good on them for that.

So Hamas, down there in Gaza, needed a plan. They was like, and I am just speculating here: “Let’s get Israel to lose their shit all over the West Bank. Then when people there are hella mad, they will want us to run the West Bank instead of Fatah. Profit!

So they hired this thug to kidnap some Israelis from the West Bank. Not Tel Aviv or some other place. Because Hamas wanted Israel to go looking for the bad guys in the West Bank.

Not sure if the thugs were supposed to kill those three 16 year old boys. As I understand, kidnappings are best for getting Hamas guys in prison released. But you need living hostages for that. So probably the kidnappers saw those sweet boys nekkid, lost control, and then they had to kill those kids.

Successful troll was successful. Because Israel did go in heavy handed, arresting people in the West Bank and being horribly rude and stuff. And they vowed to take some land near Bethlehem for a settlement, which makes the Palestinians hella mad.

But then Hamas decided to up their game, firing thousands of rockets from Gaza. So Israel was like, wait wut? What is up with Gaza? And they stopped pissing off the West Bank for a few minutes. Until the rockets from Gaza stopped and then the plan to take the land moved forward. Sigh. Would have been better if they dropped the land idea.

Anyway, popcorn.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  10. DragonLady58 Member

So-Damn-Insane....the former leader of Iraq....was into the Nazi thing....he thought they were the best thing since sliced bread....
  11. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. BDS

Behind the scenes, this war was not IDF against Hamas.
    It was extremist zionist Israeli and above all the people profiting from war and occupation against the people of Gaza / Palestinians in order to show who has more power in order to get more land.
    For this plan, IDF is also killing civilians and terrorizing Palestinians wherever possible. This was the case in the last war and was done now. The type of actions Israel takes is colonialistic and imho fascist like. Calling names like "sand-nigger" is just the tip of the iceberg behind this negation of human rights.
    As long as Hasbaraists try to pull it all to "Hamas is the problem" "they fire rockets" and so on - without discussing the things that are well documented and for which I can show dox again and again (just scrolling up helps), there will be no peace.
    As long as I hear from Israeli with my own ears "Yes, it's their [the Palestinians'] land - but we won the war [of 1967]." as a reason for taking land by mass murder, dirty tricks by application of different law systems as it fits purpose, and by daily suppression, violence and humiliation, there will be no peace.
    Again, my respect to IDF soldiers who don't make the mistake of so many soldiers in history - to follow without thinking about the consequences and justification of what they do. Israel needs more of such courageous heroes: IDF intelligence soldiers refuse to serve: We won't work against innocent Palestinians
  13. BDS

I think this letter is so important, I will cite what is possible. @The Internet: You could do me a favor and find the full interview for me. Should have been published yesterday.
  14. BDS

Never mind, I found the letter. Had to do literal search of text content.
  15. BDS

Israel's Unit 8200 refuseniks: 'you can't run from responsibility'

16. amaX Member

omg. Has Unit 8200 been thrown in prison, tortured, and then beheaded for their refusal to do their job?

Maybe they should move to Palestine. And let them take Tibi and Haniyah's sisters along for the move.

/sarcasm

Israel-Gaza conflict: Donors wary of Hamas in rebuilding effort
    This summer's war was the third in less than six years

The Associated Press Posted: Sep 09, 2014 9:25 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 09, 2014 9:25 PM ET
    The deputy Palestinian prime minister said Tuesday that international donors are hesitant to fund the reconstruction of the Gaza Strip so long as Hamas remains in control there and the spectre of future wars looms.
    Mohammed Mustafa, a top official in the West Bank Palestinian Authority, said international bodies are eager for President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah forces to take on a leading role in Gaza in the wake of a 50-day war between Israel and Hamas that killed more than 2,000 people.
    With Hamas still committed to Israel's destruction and with an arsenal of rockets still at it's disposal, the donors are wary of rebuilding, Mustafa said. This summer's war was the third in less than six years.
    "Some donors say why sponsor Israeli wars in Gaza every two years," Mustafa said. "Some donor countries are concerned because of the atmosphere on the ground ... because the reconstruction is not possible without enabling the (Palestinian) government to take the lead in all aspect of life in Gaza."

More here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel...-wary-of-hamas-in-rebuilding-effort-1.2761367
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DragonLady58 Member

Well Lordie Bee!, Finally, a little bit of sparkling truth starts to shine thru.....So, who should we punish? Oh! Thats right! Israel is having problems with the web sites....ooooopps....poor things. Next thing ya know, they'll be blaming us....
    HAHAHAHAAAAAAA...........AAAAhahahahahaha........
  18. BDS

The last line should read "/hasbara", maybe?
    It's funny nothing else comes to your senses than pointing towards Palestinian awful political situation (which is caused by occupation) and again taking Hamas as representation of all Palestinians.

Just accept, that IDF did wrong and these people doing the dirty part of the job are speaking out. Once again, check out what Mr. Miko Peled has to say.
  19. The Internet Member

At some point people need to start talking about the future, where to go from here. For that to happen, Hamas needs to vanish or Hamas needs to change its charter where it says they’re planning to destroy Israel.

It is right there in black and white in an official Hamas document. Those guys need to update that piece of shit right away.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The Internet Member

I Googled “hasbara” and learned that it is a pro-Israel PR effort. Israelis felt that pro-Palestinian PR efforts were getting a lot of traction, particularly in Europe. So they made fellowships to teach people the pro-Israeli viewpoint. That does not seem like a big deal to me because I bet every government or big company involved in a major conflict is going to pay for PR shills.

I do not know much about AMA but I know she’s not “hasbara.” Or if she is, Israel is not getting its money’s worth because 99% of the time she never says anything about Israel.

In Gaza, yes. Hamas were elected to power in free and fair elections.
  21. 010

22. anon8109 Member

So IDF soldiers refused orders they felt were unethical and told the press about it.

What do you think would happen if a group of Hamas fighters refused an order to shoot rockets at civilians and then told the press about it?
    • Like Like x 3
  23. The Internet Member

If this is Hasbara, I think I like it.

Right now in Gaza there is no alcohol. You cannot relax with a cold beer after work. That is just wrong.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. tinfoilhatter Member

They would be dragged through the streets face down by a moped or something else equally as gruesome.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  25. amaX Member

Palestine needs to stop Hamas from taking all the money and buying weaponry to destroy Israel.

Palestine needs to use all the donation money coming their way to take care of their people, rebuild the infrastructure, and make their country a nice, safe place to work and live...just like Israel.

What I am willing to say is that only in a civilized country would the military be able to speak out against what they perceive as wrongdoing without being punished or killed.

Countries take land from other countries all the time. I sit here typing on land taken from the Native People of North America. Are we giving it back? No. I have no idea who you are, but I'll be $5.00 that you're either sitting on land that's been taken from someone else or you live in a country that has taken land. I don't hold Israel to a higher standard than every other country on earth that has taken land.

I also don't expect Israel to back-off with how hard they go after another country that starts a war against them. It's war and unfortunately Israel has too much experience in how to protect their people from incoming missiles, what kind of counter defense is needed to take down incoming missiles, and how to pinpoint with fairly good accuracy where missiles are coming from.

If Hamas had not kidnapped and murdered three teenagers there would have been no war. If Hamas had decided to abide by the first couple of ceasefires brokered by their fellow Muslims from Egypt then the war could have stopped much earlier. If Hamas had stopped lobbing missiles shot from portable tripod launchers set up in residential areas where they didn't warn their people to evacuate from then there wouldn't have been that many casualties in Palestine when Israel fired back. If Hamas would invest some of their Let's Kill All the Jews in Israel money on machinery that takes out incoming missiles (like Israel) then there would be less destruction when they decide to attack their neighbor Israel. Or they could stop waging war against Israel, but they have that charter thingie they have to abide by.

Palestine is doing it wrong and it's Hamas' fault...not Israel's.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. tinfoilhatter Member

Palestine is doing it wrong and it's Hamas' fault...not Israel's.[/quote]

Its everyone's fault. We have no global accountability system in place to ensure donations are spent properly. when money is sent, an accountant needs to be sent as well to ensure the money goes to what it needs to.

Until then, places like Palestine and Haiti will continue to be shit holes, and donating money will not fix the problem.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. BDS

Please correct me if wrong, so what you are basically saying is:
    a) It's ok to take land from others. Reason: It happened and happens all the time, it's not just stuff from ancient times or non-democratic countries. It's ok for everyone who has more power. Fuck democracy.
    b) Especially if it's a long time ago, then you don't have to give it back or pay some form of compensation. Fuck justice.
    c) If your country took land before, then you should not complain about others doing that, be it in the past or ongoing. Fuck karma.
  28. RolandRB Member

God gave the land to the Israelites as a gift so it is theirs. God created the universe and everything in it so it is all God's to give away as He chooses.
  29. The Internet Member

I think the way it works is, if one tribe says to another, “Imma kill y’alls,” then the other tribe gets to take as much loot as it can before or during or after the hostilities.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. RolandRB Member

Looks like America needs to be punished for their support of Israel. We have Imans in Britain who can coordinate the work of Muslims in the US as you can hear from this video clip. And we in Britain respect their views and will protect them. The British taxpayer supports their charities that helps create this sort of fundamentalism because we accept that it is their religious right and part of the rich tapestry of our multicultural society. And naturally, such activities are a betrayal of true Islam.

• Like Like x 1
  31. amaX Member

Here's your answer:

Thanks for posting this so I didn't have to.

Aren't we already under a jihad here in the States?
    • Like Like x 3
  32. DragonLady58 Member

Yes in deed.....totally PRICELESS!
  33. DragonLady58 Member

Far be it from me to say anything to whomever about religion.....how many here have read Quran?They're doing their own little deal....but I don't want anything to do with Islam, other folks, fine.
    I believe what I believe, I'm not trying to convert anyone. However, if you can't convert others to Islam.....(I won't go there).....
    The issue at hand, these folks have been fighting -BEFORE- the Bible was wrote....yes, Hamas was more or less voted in.
    That being said....the people COULD put them on the leash.....just saying....

34. I've said it once and I'll say it again. You are the the only Zionist Nazi Cunt around here. You're a fuckwit. Why the fuck are you still alive?
    Argent
    This message by Argent has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  35. ^^^^^^^^ FUCK HIM! He's brainless fucking ASSHOLE!

Abby Martin Breaks the Set on More West Bank Settlements, IDF Soldiers Against Militarism, Prohibition in Gaza, and Life and Loathing in Greater Israel

• Dislike Dislike x 1

36. WWP used to be this great website.It was, until it was taken over by extreme right wing Zionist Nazi cunts, and loopey, fucked in the head, fucking God Trolls.

WTF!?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  37. The Internet Member

WWP was never a great website.
  38. amaX Member

The proof that wwp has not been taken over by any one group is the fact that you and I are still posting here.

I abhor the term Zionist Nazi. This blasphemous term reminds me of the story of a former doctor of mine. He was a little Jewish boy when his family was gathered up and marched to the edge of a long pit dug into the ground. The Nazis opened fire on them and all the Jews fell into the pit. My doctor had not been hit, but everyone around him was dead or dying as he laid very much alive under the dead bodies of his mother and sister. He didn't make a sound. He quietly crawled out of the pit after night fell and it had been dark for a long time. He made his way through the woods and back to the city he where he had lived with his family. He was found by nice people who took him in, hid him, and safely got him out of the country. He lived a life healing people whether they had the money to pay him or not. He lived a rich life full of joy and care. He could be funny, sarcastic, and stern when you did not follow his instructions on getting well.

In his honor, I denounce anyone who uses the terrible term Zionist Nazi. Shame on you.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Abby Martin / Russia Today has absolutely no journalistic credibility.
    It is a state funded Russian propaganda tool. Ask the reporters who finally got a clue and left RT.

You are an idiot.
  40. moxie Member

So that would make The Internet a group of extreme right wing Zionist Nazi cunts?
    If you are not a troll, it would seem that you are the "loopey" extremist.
    Keep throwing out the always attack, never defend strategy. And keep the attacks really hateful and personal for best interpersonal results leading to meaningful discourse.