Customize

Israeli tanks have moved into Gaza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonisophy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. RolandRB Member

2. amaX Member

I am not blind or bloodthirsty, but thanks for a couple of new derogatory labels to put on my list.

I also truly do have Muslim and Jewish friends. I carry no bigotry to Muslims who aren't part of fundamentalist terrorist groups who want to kill everyone who isn't them.

I support Israel in this latest war. I have read The Hamas Charter. Their goal is to destroy Israel. I know about all of terrible things Hamas has done throughout the years with suicide bombers and bombings.

I myself am an American and I am under a Muslim jihad as I sit here and type. Thankfully, the majority of Muslims don't pay a bit of attention to all the jihads being tossed about.

I have also read the Israeli Declaration of Independence and it calls for Muslims to join them in making the Middle East grow and be a better place. That never did go over.

You're so sweet when you're asking me questions! Seriously, I'm just gushing at how nice you are.

We have all done what we can.

Genocide? Why are people so pissed because Israel fought back? Hamas was the instigator in this war. Hamas started it. Israel retaliated. Egypt tried to broker a peace. Both sides agreed. Hamas broke the first ceasefire. The fighting went on. Egypt tries again with the very same ceasefire regulations as the first time. Israel agrees to the ceasefire. Hamas declares victory over Israel!

There is nothing cult-like about a Jewish country letting people who are anti-Zionist serve in their legislature.

It doesn't make sense to you because you disagree with everything I know and believe.

I don't think you're a spy.

Let me ask you some questions.

Why is the Deputy Speaker of the Knesset a man named Ahmad Tibi who was a political adviser to Yassar Arafat?

Let's watch Deputy Speaker Tibi in action in the Knesset. In this video you see him show up late to talk, continue to talk after the spokeswoman asks him to finish, go berserk on the chairwoman, and then sit defiantly and disrespectfully at his seat while he is told he should have talked that way to the chairwoman. Please note that they did not lob a bomb at him or chop his head off.

Why is Haneen Zoabi---a Sunni Muslim---allowed to serve in the Knesset even after saying that Netanyahu was a fascist? Why doesn't Netanyahu kick her out of the country especially after she walked out in her swearing in ceremony when they started to play the Israeli national anthem and she is an avowed anti-Zionist? (There are other Arab Muslims in the Knesset. I just listed these two.)

How many Jews born in Israel serve in any Muslim country's legislature?

Why have three of Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh's sisters lived peacefully in Israel for 30 years? Why have some of their children even served in the Israeli army? Why don't they go back across the border to live under their brother's rule?

Do you believe that Hamas is right in wanting to kill all Israelis and wipe them off the face of the earth?

Do you believe that Hamas should be allowed to do whatever they want to Israel with no retaliation?

Do you think it's right for Hamas to militarize Palestine at the expense of their citizenry?

Do you think it's appropriate for Hamas to lie to their own people by telling them that they have defeated Israel when they really just agreed to a ceasefire?

Why are you so angry at me about this war since Hamas has stated that they won and got everything they wanted?

You won't be changing my mind. I won't be changing your mind.

There is nothing I can do if my feelings about Israel are offensive to you and it changes your opinion of me. You'll just have to go to the back of the long line of people who can't stand me.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. The Internet Member

I think AMA is pro-vagina and that is why she does not like Hamas. I can see her point.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. amaX Member

I AM pro-vagina, but only because I've been saddled with one of my very own.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RolandRB Member

Dear Israel, those sand monkeys are growing in number and they intend to swamp your own God Promised Land and kill every single last one of you. Please make sure your nukes are primed ready. Teach God a lesson on how to kill! :)
  6. RolandRB Member

The difference between the Israeli government and Hamas:

Israel wants to protect its population
    and does not want to kill every Arab

Hamas does not give a shit about its population
    and wants to kill every Jew
  7. The Internet Member

There’s a mindfuck Hamas reinforces with steady propaganda: a good Muslim does not run from incoming bombs like the Israeli cowards who hide in their bunkers.

Pure fucking evil. North Korea probably does not do that to its people.

Hamas are a PR army watching the ups and downs of global opinion on the Internets. So be careful about saying, “I support the Palestinians,” without clarifying that you condemn Hamas for the bombs. Because Hamas are bombing because public opinion rewards them for bombing.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. RolandRB Member

Good Muslims want to die fighting Israelis.

I say "bring it on"!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The Internet Member

I keep wondering why smart people I admire maintain general condemnation of Israel in the face of illegal military attacks. I’m starting to think that being smart and well educated about the Middle East is the problem. All that information about the past is making it harder to see the present as it is in 2014, which is not the 1960s or even the 1980s. We are more global now. And we fight an information battle with the guns as our props. Before, we fought with guns using information as a prop.

Market research is concerned with discovering and manipulating the variables influencing mass action. It is a branch of sociology or psychology but its academic footprint in our universities is small. Most market researchers function outside of universities, without the benefit of broad based peer review. My sense is, no concern for the
    Nuremberg Code or institutional review boards.

People in a cult and people in Gaza and people in somebody’s personal army are subjected to conditions that reward identification with the tribe, demonization of an enemy, and personal sacrifice. It is my feeling that this recipe is being consciously applied in a variety of domains on the Internet by market researchers tweaking their models of group control. One example: mommy empowerment groups aimed at women.

Manipulating people without their full informed consent is potentially evil.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone living in the Middle East woke up one morning with no memory of the past? There would be nothing to separate them and they could work together to fix that waste water treatment plant in Gaza so the beach would not smell like ass.

• Like Like x 2
  10. anon8109 Member

Because Israel is the reason millions of Palestinian refugees. This been festering for almost 60 years. Israel under the guise of national security won't make the necessary concessions.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. RolandRB Member

Like subject themselves to all being killed?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. meep meep Member

Io6FCBz.jpg
    I meant 60 years
  13. you are so right roland
  14. The Internet Member

Why should we burden a baby born today in a Palestinian home or an Israeli home with this horrible war? That baby had nothing to do with the behavior of people dead or growing old.

So what might we do to help that baby enjoy the fruits of civilization that we enjoy? Will the destruction of Israel help? I think not, because Israel has a lot to offer that part of the world. They have scientists, inventors, artists, poets, symphonies, universities, farms, and all kinds of things worth saving.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. anon8109 Member

I never said Israel should be destroyed.

Israel must stop using a war that happened 60 years ago as an excuse. Israel must stop its attempt at ethnic cleansing by building settlements on land that Palestinians need for their state.
  16. amaX Member

YOU don't say that Israel should be destroyed, but Hamas does. It's in their charter. They want them dead and wiped off the face of the earth.

Will you give Israel permission to protect themselves when ISIS comes to their border?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RolandRB Member

Which will be soon, thanks to their excellent training by US special forces.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-trained-isis-at-secret-jordan-base/5387532
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RolandRB Member

That evil man Pat Condell again:

• Like Like x 1
  19. The Internet Member

But you are not the democratically elected government in Gaza. That is the entity that wants Israel destroyed. And that is the entity you support, apparently, in this armed conflict between Gaza and Israel.

I’ve been surfing the propaganda the Gaza government regularly plays on the radio. It is disturbing.

It is possible to take up arms against an enemy without demonizing that enemy. For example, the Russians are in the wrong in their invasion of Ukraine. Ukrainians are fighting back and killing some of them. But I do not see Ukrainians saying that the Russian infantrymen are “cockroaches,” or that they are enemies of humanity. Big difference. Because peace is possible with non-demons.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. RolandRB Member

^^ That's a catchy tune and kind of exciting. Where do I get my suicide vest and go kill Jews? :)
  21. anon8109 Member

I never said that I support Hamas or any form of terrorism. What I want to see is a compromise where Palestinians and Israelis can live in peace side by side. For that to happen, Israel must give up its dream of annexing Palestinian territories.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. The Internet Member

I genuinely do not know --did Israel try to annex part of Gaza? My impression was the settlers were in the West Bank.
  23. The Internet Member

I liked two things. First, when the teacher asks who is more sad, a mother whose son is killed in Gaza or a mother whose son is killed in Israel? I expected someone would say, the Israeli mother is more sad because Palestinian mothers are happy when their sons become martyrs. But a little girl said: both mothers would be equally sad because mothers love their sons more than anything.

This made me happy because I am always happy when children do not fall for bullshit propaganda.

The other thing I liked: at the end when the teacher asked what people see in the future. One little boy said, a peace treaty.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RolandRB Member

So those territories are free to rain down rockets upon them?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RolandRB Member

There will be a peace treaty eventually, when ISIS have invaded Israel and killed every Jew living there. The world will look on and in bated breath say "please stop" but when the job is finished they will be thinking "We wish Hitler had finished the job but now somebody else has finished it".
  26. RolandRB Member

27. anon8109 Member

A troll said "So those territories are free to rain down rockets upon them?"

Israel had peace with Egypt for almost 40 years and with Jordan for 20 years, during which time no rockets have been free to rain down from them onto Israel.
    I see no reason why Israel could not also have a similar peace with Palestinians.
  28. RolandRB Member

Perhaps that is because the Palestinians are controlled by Hamas who care nothing about their population and are determined to kill every single Jew at any cost. As soon as they vacate the land, Hamas will move in.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. amaX Member

I think you're the troll.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. The Internet Member

I usually agree with a lot of stuff that anon8109 says in other threads, if I have not confused the nick with someone else. So I do not think he is a troll. He is probably moved by testimony from Palestinians injured by Israel and thus he wants them out of chronic poverty and in a position to determine their own destiny. I want the same thing, actually. But I feel the indirect course --supporting Israel and encouraging Palestinians to embrace defeat-- has the best odds of working.

It is my feeling that a militarized Gaza is going to be a prolonged horror show for the Palestinians living there. Uglier and more totalitarian than North Korea, if that is possible. And all that pain will be reinforced by constant Hamas propaganda aimed at the “cockroaches” who must be destroyed, no matter what.

Just consider the fact that Gaza is firing rockets at Israel’s nuclear power plant.

What I am saying, it seems so obvious to me. So I am puzzled why not obvious to others. Maybe I am just wrong. Or maybe this is one of those long running dramas that has given everyone engrams and the engrams are getting in the way of present time. I dunno. But bad and needs fixing fast.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RolandRB Member

Is Israel firing nuclear missiles at Gaza?
  32. The Internet Member

Palestinians and Egyptians in Egypt telling Hamas they are full of fail and AIDS. Also their leadarfag is fat.

So it is not just the Zionists who hate Hamas.

Hamas are implementing all the strict morality rules the Taliban put in place in Afghanistan. They believe all that paleolithic male dominance fundamentalist bullshit. Imagine what would happen to those ancient wonders in Egypt if these fundamentalists were to get their freak on in a big way over there. Because anything that looks like a face has to get blown up, as per Allahfag.

I am glad people were saying, GTFO with the militarizing of civilian areas in Gaza. That is a good message, much better than, “GTFO Israel with bombing rocket launchers in civilian areas.” The latter is Hamas propaganda bullshit no one should support. If you do not understand why, ask me and I will make another post to asplain.

Militarizing civilian areas = Earth must reject this stategy.
    Firing on rocket launchers firing at you = Nearly always the sensible thing to do.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. amaX Member

I called anon8109 is a troll because he posted that he'd like to see Israel have peace with Hamas like they have had with Egypt and Jordan. Like it's Israel's fault that there is no peace between them and Hamas.

I am also someone who agrees with many of anon8109's posts in other threads, but I don't agree with him/her here.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. amaX Member

Here's a story from an online newspaper which must be heavily biased toward Jews because it's called shalom life.

A Jewish couple and their 1 year old daughter were driving through a Palestinian village in Israel when some Palestinians started hurling rocks at their car. One very large rock came through the windshield and hit the man who was driving. He lost control of the car and it flipped over onto the roof.

Everyone was stuck in the car including the baby in the back.

The father was hurt and was not making any sense. The mother sees Palestinians coming toward the car and she was terribly afraid. But the people told her they were there to help. The mother asks them to please get her daughter out of the backseat and they do.

IDF arrived on the scene and extricated the couple from the car and took them to the hospital.

The father was seriously hurt and at the time of the article was still on life support.

http://www.shalomlife.com/news/25430/palestinians-rescue-jewish-settlers-from-west-bank-attack/

Here is a prayer for this couple and the Palestinians who helped them. It left on a website for Jews to request prayer.

Prayer Focus

Pray that Yedaya will be completely healed from his injuries and that the family will continue to be comforted. Praise the Father in Heaven for the Palestinians who helped rescue the Sharchaton family after this attack. May they be blessed for their compassion and be a light in their community.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  35. amaX Member

Israel is on high alert at ISIS rears it's ugly head near the Syrian-Israeli border.

ISIS kidnapped and murdered 150 Syrian soldiers on Thursday August 28.

ISIS has also kidnapped 43 UN Peacekeepers.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. The Internet Member

This is amazing. I’m 15 minutes in and I’m already putting pieces of the puzzle together, for things I did not understand years ago. So I will come back and watch the whole thing later. First I go play outside.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RolandRB Member

Give us a synopsis, or whatever the fucking word is, and tell us where to jump to for the juicy bits so we can foam at the mouth after only a few seconds while having a cause to support. There are too many topics to occupy our minds with. Brevity and good presentation count for a lot.

Should we bomb them or not? At least tell us that!