Customize

Israeli tanks have moved into Gaza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonisophy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

You have missed his irony.
  2. anon8109 Member

You are the person who suggested it with the graphic of Muslim countries. And then reiterated it by pointing out that there is "lots of room".

I have been arguing for how despicable and dehumanizing that point of view is.

You seem to keep trying to justify ethnic cleansing by arguments that Palestinians are bad, or that they are not victims of the creation of Israel.
    I keep pointing out that those arguments are not actual justifications, or are false.

Now you are resorting to ad hom.
  3. anon8109 Member

I despise terrorism.
  4. meep meep Member

Why should some countries take in a bunch of refugees? Because they are next door to the country that's throwing them out?
  5. meep meep Member

9109 must be a troll, no one resorts to these arguments unless demented.
  6. anon8109 Member

Actually, yes.

But even if neighboring countries were willing to take in Palestinian refugees and grant them citizenship that would not justify ethnic cleansing.
  7. meep meep Member

You r a good person anon if you believe that.
  8. anon8109 Member

Almost all people are good in that they want to help others, even though we may sometimes do very bad things.
  9. RolandRB Member

Europe does, even though they are very far from being next door to them.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

Israel should not be so mean when they retaliate against Hamas' missiles.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. amaX Member

I have read the Hamas charter.
    I'm also a woman. I choose to support Israel because they don't have laws making it okay to kill me with honor if some scumbag rapes me.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. amaX Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. amaX Member

There's a Israeli Ceasefire/WIN! For Hamas! in the works now!

Israel agreed once again to the same Egyptian brokered ceasefire deal that they agreed to on July 15, 2014.

And Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said: "Hamas is grateful to the people of Gaza who sacrificed their homes, children and money. We announce the VICTORY today after achieving our goals."

He added: "[Israeli prime minister Binyamin] Netanyahu has failed to force Gaza to surrender. Yes, we DEFEATED them by our standing and our resistance. We will stand by our people and we won't leave them."

Fantastic!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hey AMAX

you ever been to Israel?

Tell us about that.
  15. amaX Member

Hey SINBAD THE BAD SINNER

you got a vagina?

Tell us about that.

what'd i do? HAMAS WON! WooooHOOOOOOOOO1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-Foley-says-anti-terror-police-officer.html

17. anon8109 Member

Are you now arguing that my criticizing the ethnic cleansing which you promoted is a "warped narrative that gives oxygen to terrorists," and that this makes ethnic cleansing OK?
  18. amaX Member

ain't mad, bro! war's over. Hamas won! Happy Milad un Nabi (War Is Over.)

ain't been to Israel yet, but i'll tell 'em you said howdy when i do visit.

i can't respond to your last part---THREAD DERAIL ALERT! WHOOOOOOOP! WHOOOOOOP! THREAD DERAIL ALERT! THIS IS NOT A TEST.
  19. The Internet Member

I think I mentioned I am a lurkmoar mostly when it comes to the middle east so feel free to correct me.

It’s my impression a bunch of Arabs decided to become Israeli citizens long ago and there are about a million of them now.

Some of the Arabs living in Palestine viewed Israel as AIDS and cancer and said, no I would rather kill myself than become an Israeli citizen.

Then some wars which Israel apparently won. Unfortunately, the Arabs who did not like Israel bet everything they had on winning those wars. After they were defeated, they could have become Israeli citizens. But they still felt they would rather die first. Also powerful voices in the Arab world kept saying that Israel was toast, real soon. This encouraged the refugees to keep the hope of getting all their stuff back alive.

Then some peace talks and Israel gave up a bunch of land and more people died and terrorism and illegal settlements and suicide bombers and Iranian revolution, etc.

Then 2 state solution. Then Arafat kicked off. Then Hamas.

You guys could keep listing all the bad things that each side has done. But I fail to see how that gets us any closer to peace.

I could list all the shitty things the US has done, much of it fairly recent. But I really hope the Muslim communities in southern Ontario do not decide to fire a few thousand rockets in my direction as payback for Abu Ghraib.

Oh Einstein saying, “Holy fuck look at those fascists in Israel!” Okay, fascists suck. But wasn’t Begin one of the guys who worked pretty hard to make peace with Arab neighbors? So even though Begin started out as a fascist in the 1940s, I guess he mellowed with age.
  20. RolandRB Member

I'm liking the idea of a world caliphate more by the day. Tea is nice but where do I stand on drinking beer?
  21. RolandRB Member

22. Pure fucking ignorance as per usual. An asshole troll.
  23. The Internet Member

I think people have to create agreements for the future that they try to follow. Even if they failed to follow agreements in the past. Keep trying. Because the world changes. A new generation comes up with different ideas. There is always hope.

“Isolating the parts,” is how they do things in court. One thing I know for sure, in places where the public generally respect the rule of law above street vengeance, there is an astonishing amount of peace and prosperity. So even though it sucks that the courts let a lot of guilty people go free, it’s worth it because of the enduring peace that you get.
  24. The Internet Member

Really? How many Arab citizens of Israel are there, then?
  25. RolandRB Member

I agree - they should be far more generous with their shelling. Penny-pinching Jews!
  26. http://europenews.dk/en/node/40482

27. The Internet Member

Well, yeah. When civil due process is weak, the most Islamic person wins. Because less Islamic = severe punishment, as per the more Islamic.

So we should support whatever the fuck looks like civil due process within Islamic states. Over time, that has a way of creating a progressive ethos.

I’m still waiting for that guy to tell me how many Arab Israelis there are. He probably went to bed though.

Now I’m wondering how we should count the Jews in Israel who have converted to some Islamic sect. Should they go down in the “Arab” column? How about the Jews who joined Scientology? Scientology now = Nation of Islam, which some consider an Islamic sect.
  28. RolandRB Member

Madrassas have charitable status in England so they are good things that are funded by British taxpayers.
  29. BDS

Hasbara vista, babies!
    It's amazing, who you shit in your pants and try to mess up this thread.
    It's interesting how you justify mass murder of civilians.
    It's boring how you always try to pull always the "Hamas are terrorists" card. This is nothing new. But Hamas is not the problem - it's the result. The result of a brutal regime of a government pretending to be a democracy and based on colonialism and racism.

For now, I just leave this (the whole interview is worth watching):
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. BDS

Btw, the last point is most important. Israel is not able any more to help itself.
    Since there are still nationalists / fascists governing Israel and the democratic voices already suppressed, the pressure via boycot and sanctions has to come from outside.
    Furthermore, since weapon industries (and others) earn to much with this constant conflict and western governments are in this of course, the boycot has to be done by us, the people of western countries.
    The reactions of Israel troll forces (also in this thread) show we are winning.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  31. RolandRB Member

Do the Will of the Christian God of Love and kill every one of those sand monkeys down to the lizards.
  32. RolandRB Member

Don't listed to the "one foreskin one vote" brigade! :mad:
  33. BDS

34. BDS

Sure - there is room for Arab refugees all over the world and in the solar system.
    But why should they go away from their land (if you are referring to Palestinians)?

Other question: Why is Israel still doing illegal things, like establishing settlements, on occupied territory?
  35. RolandRB Member

England supports, through taxation, the madrassas where Muslim children are taught that they must kill Jews and otherwise abused to make them toe the line and repeat things until they believe in them. Most of the madrassas in England are charities and as such, supported by the Charity Commission for England and Wales by their accepting them as charities and so granting them mandatory rates relief on their properties. They would be too expensive to run without the British taxpayers generosity. And if they were too expensive to run then there would not be hundreds of English jihadists in Iraq killing and torturing people.
  36. anon8109 Member

Ethnic cleansing much?