Customize

Israeli tanks have moved into Gaza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonisophy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. anonisophy Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. anonisophy Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boris Korczak Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Peking Member

Human vultures do BK, and in recent days we have seen this demonstrated all too well with the horrendous attack on flight MH17.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. A.O.T.F Member

jman.jpg

Why can't we all just get along.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Peking Member

Until Israel has absorbed Gaza completely it will not rest. It is a small and heavily armed country whose ruthlessness knows no bounds due to the historical chip on it's shoulders that has taken root sinking deeper and deeper feasting on bitterness and enmity. From time to time it might quieten down while it gathers strength for the next onslaught. Israel is fearless and will not give up anytime soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The Internet Member

But over 400 Hamas rockets fired at Israeli cities in three days. How would you like it if people fired 400 rockets in your direction?
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Peking Member

Personally I'd fucking hate it, and I'm NOT taking sides here just stating my own opinion.
  9. The Internet Member

Clearly you are anti-Israel in this instance. Do not make my brain accept a contradiction as it can give me a migraine.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Peking Member

Far from it, I admire their determination and courage and worry about the future for it's people. And as for hating being bombarded day and night, well who wouldn't?
  11. Peking Member

One more thing both sides of my family were born in Poland. I'm neither anti-Israel nor anti- Semite, just anti war.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. The Internet Member

“Anti-war” comments on message boards lately have a forced meme quality to my ear, like big marketing firms might be using “I’m not anti-[nation], just anti-war” as a safepoint position.

What I see with “anti-war” in the context of Ukraine and Israel right now is false balance. False balance is bad. It’s how the anti-vax and global warming deniers managed to deceive enough of the public to paralyze our country on important issues. Paralysis means bad diseases are coming back and we have wasted several decades when we might have invested in thorium reactors and other non-carbon energy sources.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Peking Member

I'm not entering into any debate with you, I stated my opinion and that is where I leave it. Feel free to have at it any which way you choose but until you know me personally don't judge me and I won't judge you.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Peking Member

Those people are caught between a rock and a hard place with the Israelis saying leave and Hamas forbidding them.
  16. The Internet Member

This is another safe point position that I have seen used frequently by message board drive by posters linking back to places like infowars --i.e., “I am not debating; I am merely expressing my personal opinion.” Well who can argue with that, eh? That is what I mean by “safe point."

I can find a link to an example if you want, but it might take me a while cuz I was looking into this a few weeks ago.

I find this “I am not debating” position a little bit dissonant when it appears in the context of discussion forums. Do you really think no one will comment on your position when the whole point of a discussion forum is, well, discussion?

Of course I do not judge you personally. I know nothing about you. And I do not hold being wrong or in error against anyone as I am wrong about things a lot of the time.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Ogsonofgroo Member

Simplistic solution ala Ogs~ QUIT FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE! GAH!

They all need to sit down together and smoke a fatty, holy fucking hell, there aren't any easy answers but sure as shit bombing the crap outta each other just levels the playing field, making them all murdering idiots imho.

:(
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anon8109 Member

If rockets were raining down around you by the hundreds from a neighboring country whose government refused to stop, and whose constitution called for your death, I don't think you'd be calling the soldiers that went in to stop them "murdering idiots".
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

No doubt, that was not the point though, and I am not going to debate the moral/ethical issues. If soldiers had gone in first..... they didn't, planes and bombs did. They all hate each other for numerous reasons, just frikken happy I live in a different fucked-up country mon.
  20. anon8109 Member

I doubt it. There is a large bloc of moderate voices, but they get drowned out when bombs are flying.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. The Internet Member

You think a fair fight, mano a mano, is the way to go?

Russia --> Iran --> Hamas --> millions of dollars paid to various people in Gaza.

If this were 1985, would make sense. Cuz the “Evil Empire” trolled US allies for a reason.
  22. A.O.T.F Member

Keep it up MOTHERFUCKERS and you will have more than a cross boarder war on your fucking hands.
    We'll TANGODOWN your entire fucking country!

fuckwits.jpg

woundedboygaza.jpg

darts.jpg

justice.jpg

keeppitup.jpg
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. moxie Member

The Israeli army sends texts to Palestinian in badly written English?
    • Like Like x 2
  24. A.O.T.F Member

Video of Israeli snipers killing wounded civilian.Two shots fired as he lay down calling for family

Firing upon and killing an unarmed civilian = FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Oh you LOW LIFE COWARDLY MOTHERFUCKERS!

BtC_0H4CIAAxvqI.jpg:large.jpg

EXPECT US!
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. A.O.T.F Member

Where the fuck is Kevin Mitnick, when he's really needed.
  26. A.O.T.F Member

Israeli tanks 'shell Gaza hospital' killing at least four and wounding 60 - including 30 medical staff

AHOLE.jpg

I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow --Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  27. anon8109 Member

War is barbaric, but in a "civilized" one soldiers to put themselves in front of civilians to protect them from the enemy, not the other way around.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. A.O.T.F Member

Murdering children, and firing upon and killing innocent, unarmed civilians is MURDER! It doesn't matter how you frame it. We are not blind!, we see what is happening. The whole world is watching!
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is pretty funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. A.O.T.F Member

:D

I have always wanted to know if the guy has a conscience.
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I think you know the answer.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. anon8109 Member

Does that apply to firing rockets at cities?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. RavenEyes Member

Can you name a civilized war?
    • Like Like x 3
  34. A.O.T.F Member

Fuck Hamas. Fuck Israel. | Adbusters
    The Gaza Youth Breaks Out Manifesto
    Fuck Hamas. Fuck Israel. Fuck Fatah. Fuck UN. Fuck UNWRA. Fuck USA! We, the youth in Gaza, are so fed up with Israel, Hamas, the occupation, the violations of human rights and the indifference of the international community!
    The Wrong Guy, Tuesday at 9:36 AM

I'll save you from having to use your right index finger.

Fuck Hamas. Fuck Israel. Fuck Fatah. Fuck UN. Fuck UNWRA. Fuck USA! We, the youth in Gaza, are so fed up with Israel, Hamas, the occupation, the violations of human rights and the indifference of the international community!

We want to scream and break this wall of silence, injustice and indifference like the Israeli F16s breaking the wall of sound; scream with all the power in our souls in order to release this immense frustration that consumes us because of this fucking situation we live in…

We are sick of being caught in this political struggle; sick of coal-dark nights with airplanes circling above our homes; sick of innocent farmers getting shot in the buffer zone because they are taking care of their lands; sick of bearded guys walking around with their guns abusing their power, beating up or incarcerating young people demonstrating for what they believe in; sick of the wall of shame that separates us from the rest of our country and keeps us imprisoned in a stamp-sized piece of land; sick of being portrayed as terrorists, home-made fanatics with explosives in our pockets and evil in our eyes; sick of the indifference we meet from the international community, the so-called experts in expressing concerns and drafting resolutions but cowards in enforcing anything they agree on; we are sick and tired of living a shitty life, being kept in jail by Israel, beaten up by Hamas and completely ignored by the rest of the world.

There is a revolution growing inside of us, an immense dissatisfaction and frustration that will destroy us unless we find a way of canalising this energy into something that can challenge the status quo and give us some kind of hope.

We barely survived the Operation Cast Lead, where Israel very effectively bombed the shit out of us, destroying thousands of homes and even more lives and dreams. During the war we got the unmistakable feeling that Israel wanted to erase us from the face of the Earth. During the last years, Hamas has been doing all they can to control our thoughts, behaviour and aspirations. Here in Gaza we are scared of being incarcerated, interrogated, hit, tortured, bombed, killed. We cannot move as we want, say what we want, do what we want.

ENOUGH! Enough pain, enough tears, enough suffering, enough control, limitations, unjust justifications, terror, torture, excuses, bombings, sleepless nights, dead civilians, black memories, bleak future, heart-aching present, disturbed politics, fanatic politicians, religious bullshit, enough incarceration! WE SAY STOP! This is not the future we want! We want to be free. We want to be able to live a normal life. We want peace. Is that too much to ask?
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Kilia Member

Bravo...Bravo....well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    smileyfaceapplausegif.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  36. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 3
  37. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 3
  38. A.O.T.F Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1