Customize

Israeli Anons??

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by TheOnlyOne, May 6, 2011.

1. TheOnlyOne Member

Hey, I'm looking for Israelis anons to protest together. anyone?
  2. Anonymous Member

As of a few months ago, Israelanons could be found at theprotest.info, but that site doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. Next best thing I could suggest is to send an e-mail off to israeli.anon@gmail.com and see if that leads anywhere.
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm Israeli, but I don't live in Israel. So I often translate things into Hebrew, but can't help you with a protest in Israel.
    I think the best thing for Israel would be to get the parliament to outlaw Scientology all together. Scientology already made the religios Jews mad [and they complained a couple of times]. So with all my dislike of the ultra-orthodox parties - they will probably be more than happy to take on Scientology.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. TheOnlyOne Member

Thank you guys if there are more Israelis anons which wants to protest , PM me please.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. lulzgasm Member

Bumpbabump
  10. TheOnlyOne Member

both of you are Israeli anons? :D
  11. Anonymous Member

Nope, not me, just like to have threads like this one stay current for awhile. New Members might be Israeli and find it.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

old video..
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

the girl interviewed with voice distortion in the video above is the owner of this blog
    http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/userblog.asp?foldername=scientologyil&r=1
    which so far I think it the most comprehensive anti-scientology blog in Israel. I don't know why Israeli anons stopped being active, after all, Scientology is the biggest cult in Israel [of course if you don't count the various ultra-orthodox Jewsish groups as a cult].
    I have no idea how to awake the Israeli anons. I seriously think that writing many letters to the members of the parliament should work. In Israel, we've even had one guy, who had psychiatric problems, committed a suicide after being taken off his medication by Scientologists.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. lulzgasm Member

I'm not Israeli, but I know how important it will be for more Israeli's to undertand and support Anon, both for Chanology and FOI.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

AFAIK in Israel security trumps everything, including FOI.
  20. Anonymous Member

It is true, but only to an extent. The only things that are censored are related to military or intelligence operations. Other than that Israel had notoriously independent and fairly liberal media. Nobody is going to censor shit about Scientology. It's just unfortunately Scientology is not on the radar of the authorities or the media.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. pewpew Member

Am in Jewland. Would love to protest and have general faggotry.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Well, I'm a Jew [and an Israeli], but not in a Jewland. So can't help you with that. At some point Israeli anons used to have pretty funny protests in Tel Aviv, teaching the passers by to dance the bird dance. But they sort of disappeared.
  23. pewpew Member

Lame sause.... Was hoping to get some fagotry in
    • Like Like x 1
  24. moarxenu Member

25. pewpew Member

I heard something about a bombing last week.
  26. Anonymous Member

No, Fur Finkelstein's arrest was extened last week, that's why they were talking about a bombing of the center in Jaffa.
  27. lulzgasm Member

28. Anonymous Member

Forgive my ignorance, but whcih of the symbols on this model are masonic?
    Anyway, I'm not surprised. They are ripping off from everybody. Even calling themselves a "church". I mean Jews have synagogues, Muslims have mosques and Christians have churches. All the other religions have shrines or temples. What does Scientology have? An Org? Why did they need to add the word Church in front of their name? Hiduism is just called Hinduism, Islam is just Islam. Even Christianity is just Christianity. How come Scientology needs the word Church in front of its name?
  29. lulzgasm Member

Masons are often fond of lightning bolts, pyramids (they seem to have a hard-on for Egypt), and snakes. The CoS don't use the exact same symbols the Masons use, obviously, but the basics are there. But then again, the Masons pretty much took all their symbols from all the other religions anyhow. But at least the Masons admit to doing so and are willing to explain why.

I wonder if the CoS would be willing to explain their reason.
  30. Anonymous Member

My impression of the architecture in the picture below was one of emulating the look of Miami.

There's an Art Nouveau look there which adopted some of the graphic features that Lulzgazm mentions - triangles, pyramids, lightning bolts, etc.

14cqngz.jpg
  31. lulzgasm Member

Yeah, I see that, too, now that you mentioned it.
    I've just been noticing a whole lot of similar patterns between how the CoS operates and how the alleged "NWO" operate. Especially with L.Ron's time spent with the OTO, among many other things.

I'm probably just getting tinfoilery. Regardless, such a topic would be better as a separate thread from this one. I've derailed enough already.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Not an Israeli but I would welcome any opportunity to join Israeli Anons and Protest in any Israeli city with a $cilon org!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. pewpew Member

Well i'm here for a month. so. :]
  34. Its called the Bauhaus style. Beautiful isn't it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_City_(Tel_Aviv)

35. Anonymous Member

It's an eclectic style and lacks the geometric purities of Bauhaus Style.

Made a mistake with "Art Nouveau." I should have typed ART DECO.

Based on photos and such, my impression of parts of Miami are very Art Deco influenced buildings.

Based on the hearsay of people, I have the impression that Miami is popular with Jewish people - mainly the climate.

v2XJf.jpg

Court House doors, Bisbee Arizona.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Yes, the large quantity of Bauhaus and Bauhaus influenced Modernist Architecture in Tel Aviv looks very beautiful.

aSLOG.jpg

I have had several visits to Chicago to enjoy the literal museum of architectural styles there.

I would treasure a visit to Israel to enjoy the fabulous architecture in all the cities.

Re-Rail. Where are the Israeli Anons hanging out?
    • Like Like x 2
  37. SeenTheLight Member

38. Anonymous Member

There is literally no such thing as Israeli anons. They used to exist in 2008, but got tired of the whole thing. The Scientology building on Rothchild [Dimor] looks like shit and is totally empty. I mean protests appeared to be silly, screaming at an empty building. Hamburg anons visited once and even they didn't feel like protesting. The whole thing looked so pathetic.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. lulzgasm Member

The Israeli anons succeeded in running the Scilons outta town? WOOT!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

April 2010, raiding with a Berlin Anon: