Customize

Israel, December

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by anon.il, Dec 13, 2008.

1. anon.il Member

Israel, December

[ame="http://vimeo.com/2517260"]Anonymous VS Scientology - December 2008 raid on Vimeo[/ame]
    Visit video page for hi-res.

Still waiting for second pix & video footage from second camerafag. Somebody needs to lrn2FTP.

Raided CoS's central HQ in Tel Aviv, large number achieved!
    [IMG]

Ethics Officer taking our pics, up close and personal!
    [IMG]
  2. Fear Not Member

Re: Israel

You guys are made of so much win, I am in awe.
  3. Anon1720 Member

Awesome! Is that their building in the background of pic #1? What a dump.
  4. Olrik Member

Great!
  5. anony.max Member

Hey everybody!

We went yesterday,9 Anons, to both of the Scilons centers in Tel aviv.

First we went to the one in Rotschild street. It was locked. No one there. so they didn't call the police this time.

we stood in the street for an hour, tried to sell happiness to people in lower price than the Scilons. as usual, the people was very supportive, and we gave all the fliers. there were a lot of little groups with fliers in the street, because the Israeli elections are coming soon. all of the groups wanted to take pictures with us and asked where they can buy masks.

then we went to Schonzino street and hanged a big "whyaretheydead.net" sign. The steel doors are still there. (they put those ugly things after the august raid). We stood there and had some music and they took pictures from the windows and closed the curtains. then the ethics officer came out and pushed a camera into our noses. We tried to talk with her but she didn't want to. one of the Anons gave her a DVD with all the OT information to save her a lot of money, we hope that she'll read it. another Anon started to tell the Xenu story and that make her run back into the org.

a woman that came out of the center, came to talk with us, she was a new scilon and she was shocked to hear all the stories (about Uwe Stuckenbrock, Lisa Mcpherson, Zwi Popovsky and so on) and she said she'll leave - WIN.

Another man came to talk with us, he didn't believe that there actually IS scientology in Israel, he went to speak with the scilons, to hear their side, and came back full of LOL...

After 2 hours it got colder and late and we wanted to go home, but the Scilons called the police, they came and said that they can't do anything because we approved the demonstration. then we felt like we can't go just after the police, so we stayed.

Another Scilon came out. A guy that is inside for years, we thought that he wanted to hit us but he came to talk with one of our Xsceilons that used to be his freind once. the other scilons shouted at him to come back inside, but he didn't listen - he wanted to know why the other guy left. eventually he came back inside because they started to get hysterical.

to conclusion: Lulz has been had.

Video coming up soon.

the signs translation (from left to right):
    Happiness costs 300000$, Scientology is a fraud, Total freedom: report everything you do to ethics, Where is Zwi Popovsky?, Scientology is a dangerous cult.
  6. frettchen007 Member

well done...great presence isranons
  7. Vir Member

Good going guys. I haven't visited Israel yet. I should go there some time.
  8. anon.il Member

Nah, their building is behind the camerafag. You can see it in the pics from our August raid, but yea - their building IS a dump.

They're stuck right smack in the Industrial zone, too.

One fun incident we had on our way to the Org- a class worth of kids went by us, stopped to stare all wide eyed, and DEMANDED a photo op!

Anonymous delivered. They walked away with the last copies of our Little Hubbard comics.
  9. Vir Member

Lil' Laffy comic rules

10. ryangiggs Member

11. Re: Israel

EPIC WIN...you JEWANONS are stealing our ANONs somehow:D....you keep getting bigger and some of us are SHRINKING.

Excellent work!!!!
  12. i'mglib Member

Superb job. I hope you don't mind if I copy the first picture to use in a document showing how Anons protest all over the world, including Israel. It's for some local officials who think Anonymous is a hate group. Thanks. And nicely done.
  13. anony.max Member

DOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. tazor Member

Sounds like a day of HUGE wins!!
  15. Anonymoux Member

awesome day you guise. wish i were there with you. i love israel. one of the world's great places. time for another visit. shalom.
  16. Redshirt Member

motivator7764244.jpg
  17. Anon23517 Member

You guys are bloody awesome. Win!
  18. Re: Israel

Noice IsraelAnons!
  19. Rheinländer Member

This is why! Great work Anons, great work. Äh... The DVD, is it the DVD at the left side (the drain of the pavement) in the first pic?
    Whats wrong with the Ethics Officer? She doesn't look uggly or crazy, why she is in?
    Äh? What do you say? It was cold? Your clothes say another to me...
  20. HubbBudd Member

Serious question: I can understand that "church" might not be too popular a concept in Israel, so how does the "Church of $cientology" call itself in your country?
  21. Yoni Alter Member

Yasher Koach!
  22. Rheinländer Member

? Can you tell me, what that means? Is it the answer to the question befor or something like "42" ? ;)
  23. anony.max Member

"Yashar koch" Is the Israeli word for the Japanese "Gambete".
    The word "church" is realy problematic in Israel, they call it "the $cientology center". and they say they are a business. only the Hardcostill hate them and that's why they cen't come to Jerusalem. they tried once but the center gut burninatored really fast. he he.

I think it was just a DVD with al the OT information and xenu stuff....

that Ethic oficer is there because she was born into $cientology. her mother is the women that threated to kill us in august.

a question: we IsraAnons really need the Anonymous flag. how do we get it?
  24. anon.il Member

k guise - we've got video, first post updated. Still waiting for the additional footage from our second camerafag. The guy may need to lrn2ftp.

Re: Yeshar Koach (not Yasher), it can be loosely translated to "Well done!", or "Bravo!".

Re: "Church" of Scientology.. yea, what Max said. Israel is unique in that we do not PROTECT the rights of other people to practice other religions - we merely tolerate it.

Scientology cant really get away with the "Church" brand and expect the velvet glove treatment around here - they'd either get shunned or be viewed as a hostile competition by the religious crowd. They're especially being looked down at by the ortodox religious jews who view them as a missionary cult, and therefor as "The Evil" thats here to corrupt the youth and lure them away from the "one true path of God" (yada yada etc') - where as the secular non-religious crowd hates the word "religion" in general (our ortodox tend to give it a bad name), and that'd cause potential fresh meat to shy away from them. So advertising themselves as a religion or even just an alternate one would be a lose-lose marketing on both ends of the scale.

Re: flag - Need to ask them loldon people how they got theirs.
  25. Rheinländer Member

@ anon 1 and 2: Thanks for informations, for me it is a surprise, that the scilons don't say, that Hubbys 32335.th [STRIKE]afterbirth[/STRIKE], no, sorry REBIRTH is born in Jerusalem 2008 years ago...
    The Anonflags can you buy at eBay, if you search there " Anonymous Flag, not a V for vendetta mask" you found them. I read in the treats, that it was no scilon ;) I hope, thats right.
    I read today the news, I hope, you have peacefull days...
  26. anony.max Member

Thaks for your halp. and LOL.
  27. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  28. mrfyde Member

HEY ! maybe don't be doing this when there are "BIG THINGS" happening while we have a lot of company trying to figure out what is going on !!!
  29. Alkapwn Member

Re: Israel, December

The video is full of win. Their center looks like a shithole. Keep it up Isranon.
  30. MeganonOT8 Member

Iz Israel Still alive?? :/
  31. Belladonna Member

Okay y'all bumped an old thread, but I'll play along.

Found on web:

picture63q.png

Come back, IsraelAnons!