Customize

Israel April

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by anony.max, Apr 17, 2009.

1. anony.max Member

Israel April

Heloooooo people!! pics and vid soooon.....

10 anons, a lot of awesome newfags, 2 guitars, 2 scilons that ran away very fast.

weather was hot. It was a nice day. we wanted to go to the friday scilons stands but as usual they weren't there. we went to the building in Rotschield St.
    we've met a lot of supportive people that recognized us. and a lot of new people that didn't know anything about the C0$.
    we played a lot of music with 2 guitars , hang a lot of warning signs in the street and gave ALL of the flyers we had so fast that we had to go home early.
    we met a few people from the new students newspaper that wanted to write something.

we saw Mordie, he came on his bicycle, we show him the sign about "OT 8" and freaked him out. he ran inside fast and called the police. the police came and didn't even came to talk to us, just went away. Mordie was watching us. every time we called him or got closer he ran inside and came out later.

then a scilon came out to us. she had orders not to speak with us but she came anyway. she said "you suck!" and was very happy about it. then she went very fast and said "why are you wearing masks?" I said "I want to tell you. I want so much to answer you. pleaaas come back" but she ran away. I guess she didn't really wanted to know why....

then we saw that we don't have anymoar flyers so we went home. see you next month.

I felt very bad that you were sad because I didn't have a cleavage last time so today I had a lot of it.
  2. Cheshirecat Member

Re: Israel April

Sounded like a fun protest! Nice job :)
  3. John Steed Member

Yes, please.

Also: good job!
  4. Vir Member

Yes! It has begun!
  5. xenubarb Member

TEN!!!

That's great! Awesome! Good show, Israelanons!
  6. anon.il Member

7. Anonymous Member

Yes, delicious orange jews. SIIIIP.
    4lg95c.jpg
  8. Olrik Member

Great!
  9. anon.il Member

10. Rheinländer Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ug-ua--nEo]YouTube - 12 points Israel![/ame]

Thanks for the motivation, sounds very nice!
  11. Anonymous Member

IMG_6416.jpg

I registered whyweprotet.net
    When the DNS goes through, it will redirect to whyweprotest.net
  12. zebrafaced Member

The end to my favourite movie. :D

Also, dress anon, I liek ur hat.
  13. isralolcat Member

Hello, anoncat here.
    0417091101.jpg

As said, the raid was quite fun. Unlike the hysterically huge raids there are abroad, we were 8 anons, which is considered many for us. Three of us were femanons, including a new girl! Yay for new femanons, and more anons in general. There were also two guys who dropped by for a few minutes for momental support.
    We went to visit only the Rotschild center. Many people recognized us on our way. There were even tourists who asked for photos with us, which was very nice.

I prepared signs to hang in Rotschild.
    0417091415a.jpg

I don't know how original this is, but I hadn't seen this kind of sign in any other raid.
    The sign says: "Caution! Cult in 94 meters [I made a sign for every 100 meters, and from 100 meters - every block]; "Main branch of Cult of Scientology in Israel, Rotschild 107, Tel-Aviv; "I'd like to start a religion, that's where the money is!" L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology; Served by Anonymous".

About the lady who said we suck: When we handed her out a flyer, she asked;
    S: "What are you protesting against?"
    A: "Scientology"
    S: " Ex-cel-lent, I'm the number one Scientologist of Israel"

Which is like... what?

There was this other woman who looked familiar to me and was amazingly resembling Cruella De-Vil. She was either an actress or a fashion designer. Anyway, We gave her a flyer, she asked the same question and when answered she said "thank you" angrily, gave us the flyer back and went away. Ah well.

But the #1 Scientologist was hilarious. Seriously. Too bad we didn't get it recorded to show you guys.

P4176011-1.jpg
    I'm in the middle, yay! New femanon missing in the pictures.

P4176012-2.jpg
    w00t!

Thanks for reading. More pictures from the raid can be found here.
  14. 3rdMan Member

Fun times.
  15. Olrik Member

lol that's good, and original too afaik.
    Well. She probably was on Mars for the last year. A "#1 scientologist" who didn't hear about Anonymous???
  16. Anonymous Member

^ That's win
  17. anonsparrow Member

Israel! Great job.
  18. Anonymous Member

Oh My! Bravo
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Isoma Member