Customize

Isbella Cruise fuels rumours of engagement

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

How do you get your dream engagement? By pointing it out specifically, that's how! And it looks as though, that's exactly what Isabella Cruise has done.

The daughter of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman has fuelled rumours she is set to marry after posting a picture of her dream engagement ring on Twitter.

Isabella, 19, and musician boyfriend Eddie Frencher, 23, are reportedly going to announce their engagement soon - just a week after going public with their relationship.

Cruise added to speculation after posting a photo of a diamond ring on Twitter, saying “I adore this! #yesplease.”

Frencher, who is a Scientologist like the Cruise family, has allegedly told friends he has spoken to his girlfriend’s famous father to see if he would approve.

“Eddie and Bella have been dating for some time but have deliberately kept their romance under wraps. The couple decided to go public at (her brother) Connor’s birthday party recently because Eddie and Bella have discussed marriage,” an insider told The Daily Mirror.

“Tom and Nicole think Eddie is a great kid, and couldn’t be happier. The fact that he is a Scientologist is obviously a boon, too – they’ll be Scientology royalty.

“They won’t be getting married anytime soon, but they are getting pretty serious, very quickly.”
    The teenager is the adopted daughter of Cruise, 49, and Kidman, 44, who divorced in 2001 after 10 years of marriage. They also have adopted son Connor who celebrated his 17th birthday this month.
    The story follows news of Cruise's 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' becoming the most successful film in the action series after making $571 million.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/68537/Tom-Cruises-Daughter-Set-To-Marry

~ let's hope they don't breed
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Herro Member

Mazeltov!
  3. Kilia Member

If her BF is a Scieno too, that leaves out her alleged run from the cult. I had such high hopes for her freedom from the cult. *sigh*
    • Like Like x 1
  4. nosoucy Member

Sorry I'm French , maybe I can't understand but is this an important story ?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Herro Member

So what is the deal with your avatar? Are you one of those land whales that role plays a fairy on second life or something?
  6. Kilia Member

Listen dork, the avatar pics are at least my own artwork. Sorry can't say the same for you.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Herro Member

Wait, for reals?
  8. Kilia Member

Yeah, for real.
  9. Herro Member

Whats with all the faries and pixies? Are you a 10 year old girl?
  10. Kilia Member

I love doing this kind of artwork for children. & some adults
    • Like Like x 6
  11. nosoucy Member

tssssssssssssssssssssss It's really nice Kilia :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Herro Member

You barren?
  13. Kilia Member

One child......you?
  14. Herro Member

Oh hell to the no. I never lay pipe without a raincoat.
  15. amaX Member

earth thanks you for not breeding.
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Anonymous Member

You're a Gleek, aren't ya? (In addition to being OSA and a bunch of WWP mods, I mean.)

17. lambear Member

I know it's troll feeding and I know it's generalizing, but, do you always have to be such an A##?
  18. Anonymous Member

fify
  19. Anonymous Member

Nicole is thrilled? Yeah. Right.
  20. Kilia Member

21. Kilia Member

Thanks sweetie. :)
    Here's another one. lol!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Herro Member

I don't have to.