Customize

Is this information about Keith Henson accurate?

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by _You_, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Snake Member

Re: Is this information about Keith Henson accurate?

I wouldn't be surprised if Herro was Glenn Beck.
  2. YAHRLY Member

is it wrong that makes me HOT?
  3. Optimisticate Member

I don't believe that Keith Henson was ever a scilon, but I could be wrong because I have been before.
  4. eddieVroom Member

I could be wrong, but Ex or not, I just never got that "vibe" from him. And I used to work sales and the cash register at a pr0n emporium. I've met all kinds of "types". To include the type that leaves fingerprints on the DVDs in potentially biohazardous material.

If I'm wrong I expect I'll be shocked and quite dissapointed.
  5. themadhair Member

The folks that DON'T get their release from such facilities should be the ones you worry about....
  6. _You_ Member

Hey Barb, aren't you the same Barb that saw nothing wrong with a grown man teaching his six-year-old daughter to masturbate? Isn't that your post on ARS that Valerie links to on her site?

Listen, I read through the site and the links and I find Valerie entirely credible. I am not saying that she and her sister made the best decisions but I am not going to second-guess them. She clearly lays out what occurred and why she decided to go public. Again, this is her story and I am not going to second-guess her.

So Henson is a dirt-bag. So what. What does that have to do with Scientology? Henson was never a Scientologist, just another critic that Scientology went after. Same shit different decade.
  7. _You_ Member

Oh, and let me clarify that my question to Barb is rhetorical. Threre is no doubt of Xenubarb's IRL identity. I am not outing anyone. See Daily Kos :: Diaries for instance.
  8. Re: Is this information about Keith Henson accurate?

I've never actually met her but Val & I have several friends in common. From everything I've seen, heard & read (going back 10-15 years), she truly believes what she says on her site & has believed it for many years. The most we can say about a claim like this, where there's no direct evidence beyond the testimony of those who were present, is that it's credible. If nothing else can convince you, the fact that she went to the extraordinary length of having her name legally changed says something about how strongly she feels about the subject.

You go to war with the allies you have, not the allies you want.
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

runforyourpoopers.jpg
  10. _You_ Member

Herro played the touching game with me.
  11. _You_ Member

Barb says nothing of the sort. You are twisting things. Why?
  12. DeathHamster Member

No, he's never been a scilon.

Palo Alto man to pay church $75,000 May 20, 1998, Vicky Anning, Palo Alto Weekly
  13. _You_ Member

He was having an off year?
  14. _You_ Member

herro touched my weewee
  15. _You_ Member

lrn2research

From
  16. _You_ Member

lrn2research

From Keith Henson is a child molester

<snip>

Takedown attempts

January 7, 2008: Barbara Graham, a well known member of the anti-Scientology movement and one of Keith Henson and Arel Lucas's close friends, complained to my university's webmaster, who decided the page was not in compliance with their academic mission. Barbara, who usually signs her Usenet posts "barb Chaplain, ARSCCwdne", dismissed Gale's story of about how Keith began molesting her with, and I quote, "Oh please, you moron. Who the fuck needs masturbation lessons? Outside of your dead fat ghod L. Ron Hubbard, that is...

</snip>

Henson is the pus-filled heart of the OG cancer. He does not need anyone defending him. I will cut Barb some slack cuss she is such an ornery bitchtard and I really don't think she supports child molestation. She just has trouble with boundaries.
  17. _You_ Member

18. _You_ Member

Where's the conviction? Oh wait, there isn't one. Don't confuse "questioning" with "defending" anything.
  19. PresidentShaw Member

moron.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  20. _You_ Member

Barb wasn't "questioning", she was "attacking". "Attack the attacker." That goes beyond "defending". Never mind that the attacker hated Scientology, too. Like I said, trouble with boundaries.
  21. Anon123456 Member

22. _You_ Member

Really? It looks nothing like scientology to me.

23. Please call me. xxx-xxx-xxxx xx xxxx.
    <mod note, phone number? no.
  24. Anonymous Member

Good grief, not this shit again! So who answers the phone?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Callingyourightnow.omg.
  26. DeathHamster Member

That's no answer.
  27. anon walker Moderator

Don't post phone numbers. don't make us work for our kibble.
  28. Tourniquet Member

You do know this is the Internet, right?
  29. I think everyone is mixing Keith Henson up with L. Ron Hubbard. It's well documented that Hubbard molested his own daughter.

js.
  30. This is actually the reason Quentin Hubbard was gay himself. He killed himself because of all the grief this caused him.