Customize

Is There Any Know CO$ Near South Carolina/North Carolina

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by kennyrulez25, Aug 20, 2010.

1. kennyrulez25 Member

Is There Any Know CO$ Near South Carolina/North Carolina

I know that the one in charlotte has locked it's doors long time ago but i was wondering if there are any new or ones i don't know about in the South Carolina North Carolina region i live in an area just barely in lexington so i need to know how far away they are too thanks for reading and plz reply
  2. AquaMan Member

Re: Is There Any Know CO$ Near South Carolina/North Carolina

No, the closest org to Lexington is in Atlanta, where I regularly go. The Raleigh org closed a year ago, leaving the only scifag presence in the Carolinas themselves front groups like WISE and ABLE (which are, of course, neither wise nor able).
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

My advice would be to visit the Scientology web site (using a net condom) and search for an org near you.

From what the previous post sounds like, you may have to do some traveling. I have to travel to KC or St. Louis for me to participate in a raid since there are no orgs or front groups in my neck of the woods.
  4. SOJOA Member

Yeah for instance Roch NY doesnt have an org but they have a residential address listed for contact and CoS info etc.

Check the website and see what they say. If not find WISE groups in your area and exploit them.
  5. SeenTheLight Member

6. AquaMan Member

This guy is from NC, but is he actually currently in it? our-home.org (one of the first hits on "herman pippin scientologist") is registered to CoS, with traceroutes from several different servers all timing out after they reach a level3.net router in LA. This of course doesn't mean that Pippin is actually in LA, but nothing that I've found says he's actually still in NC. It was a kinda quick and dirty search though, I'll admit.
  7. anoncaek Member

Hey, NC Anon here. Not much (none really) action since the Greensboro Org closed. However, I'm not regularly searching for new orgs in North/South Carolina so one may creep up one day without anybody knowing. These type of threads about an NC/SC org pop up every once in a while which reminds me to check to see if anything has popped up. So far though, it seems like nothing has. Traveling is always an option though, I visited DC this summer, which was great, and I know Atlanta is a great group of anons who would love to see more people.