Customize

Is There an Anonymous Group in the UK???

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Is There an Anonymous Group in the UK???
  2. Malory Member

Quite a few, yes. Any particular area?
  3. Anonymous Member

Events, planning and followup will help you find what you are looking for.
  4. Hello Annonymous,

I am hoping to get in touch with the UK group who can help publicise a major whistleblowing case about corruption within the UK charity sector. I have evidence and can also point Anonymous in the direction of further evidence to prove a major charity in the UK is not only ripping off the UK tax system, but also ignoring the human rights abuses carried out by it's own employees.

Who should I contact?
  5. Anonymous Member

Post the info here.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I would post the information here if there was no risk to myself - however, the organisation has already demonstrated that they are willing to put myself and my family 'in harms way' should I disclose this information. Hence the reason I would like to disclose privately first.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes Richmond, Twickenham, Teddington, Or Hampton Hill, however all in greater london area's by post code TW11and 12
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Thank you.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

any anonymous members in Scotland always see in the videos about London but never really anything for Scotland
  12. Anonymous Member

You could private message a moderator.

Or you could go to wikileaks, I hear they deal with that kind of thing.

If you want an anonymous email account then try http://www.hushmail.com/ - they're kosher.

You might also be interested in
    http://www.pcaw.org.uk/

http://www.pcaw.org.uk/guidance-for-whistleblowing
  13. Anonymous Member

Threats of violence from a major UK charity? Sounds very unlikely.

If it's true that they've made threats to you and your family (which personally I doubt), then you should go to the police about that.

OP sounds like a bit of a Walt maybe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Mitty
  14. Anonymous Member

Any groups out in the Oxford Area?
  15. veravendetter Member

16. Anonymous Member

So there's a poland and france section under other countries but no United Kingdom. That's ridiculous :(
  17. I am situated somewhere in the UK. Not being specific for obvious reasons.
  18. We are the uk section: post here and say what you're thinking.
  19. Hi to all.
    I'm seeking out uk based members for a project based on our democratic voting system.
    It's based on have a nobody is a suitable tick box on voting cards/Parker.
    It would be interesting to get all none voters to say they have no faith in what's on offer.

Your thoughts please
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Circle1 Member

Can't they already do this by 'spoiling' the ballot? I think an effective campaign would be to encourage people to spoil the ballot by putting a large cross through it. This also has the upside of proving that people are interested in engaging with politics, they just see no reason to engage with the form of its current process. What do you think?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. yes that the general idea, i have the idea along creating a face book page etc and getting up a major group. use social groups to spread the word. then we have our own on line election and add a nobody suitable tick box. i actually want a printed box with a proper options box. the other option would be to use the e-potition option, and gett people to use it as a means to vote for 24 hours on polling day.
    thanks for your responce
    alice
  22. How about a spoof political party

Have you had enough of politics, political parties, and the way the England is run.
    Then welcome to The Nobody party

Every Government makes mistakes, Nobody will admit to them.
    Every Government makes promises, Nobody will keep them.
    Every Government says it will stamp out crime, Nobody can.
    Every Government say it will do something about drugs, Nobody will.

When you next vote, remember.
    Nobody will listen to your fears and concerns
    Nobody will look at the alternatives.
    Nobody will tell the truth
    Nobody will look after the old and infirm
    Nobody will come up with a fairer tax system
    Nobody will sort out the banks

Would the county be better off with Nobody running it.
    With Nobody in Government it would be cheaper.

Would you go to vote if Nobody was suitable and you could say so.

Remember when you vote, NOBODY really cares
    Thank You
    The NOBODY Party

23. How about a spoof political party

Have you had enough of politics, political parties, and the way the England is run.
    Then welcome to The Nobody party

Every Government makes mistakes, Nobody will admit to them.
    Every Government makes promises, Nobody will keep them.
    Every Government says it will stamp out crime, Nobody can.
    Every Government say it will do something about drugs, Nobody will.

When you next vote, remember.
    Nobody will listen to your fears and concerns
    Nobody will look at the alternatives.
    Nobody will tell the truth
    Nobody will look after the old and infirm
    Nobody will come up with a fairer tax system
    Nobody will sort out the banks

Would the county be better off with Nobody running it.
    With Nobody in Government it would be cheaper.

Would you go to vote if Nobody was suitable and you could say so.

Remember when you vote, NOBODY really cares
    Thank You
    The NOBODY Party

24. My understanding of political parties in the uk is they are spoof parties.
  25. Anonkarma Member

I'm another member of British anonymous. I think my vote goes to the nobody party, although wasn't that idea basically the monster racing loony party? Well until it ran out of funds of course

26. I heard they ran out of monsters.
  27. skreech Member

Anything in Leicester I can attend? Expect me!
  28. Di.pie Member

I'm new to this site and there are so many different discussions. I live in the uk. Is there any help, advice or nudges in the right direction you can give me on where is best for me on this website?? I'm feeling lost!
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Any Anonymous group in the UK that wants to do something about the sh*tty government?
  31. fishypants Moderator

No need to be anonymous for that, you can simply stand as a parliamentary candidate and persuade people to vote for you. Get some friends to do the same and you can form a government.

If you do, I'd like a place in the House of Lords please.
  32. Neurion Member

Are there any anon groups in the LE postcode region?
  33. Neurion Member

Im also looking for things in Leicester, keep me updated with what youve heard

34. Yeah we'll get right on it and while you're waiting look up the acronym NYPA
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Neurion
    Use the search bar for towns or areas near you, there aren't threads about postal codes however.
  36. Anyone want a free GCHQ filelist????? Im sat here wanting to DDoS the UK police for stalking me, hacking me and tryna f with me. I can help any UK anons avoid jail too if they have my filelist on their laptop pre fun.

TY x
  37. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey Dan B, sorry for your popo issues, but I need to let you know here at wwp, we stick to discussing, planning and promoting strictly legal and peaceful means of protest.
  38. Call for uk activists!!
    There's so many issues I'd like to get involved with and its knowing we're to start. ive been abroad for humanitarian work but there's truely nothing we can do! (In the grand scale of things)... but things could be fixed in less than a decade if humanity's mentality shifted and the people at the top were forced into action! The monetarian system that's In place coupled with economic system has people trapped a deemed to fail, things will only get worse. We need a resource based system so we live by what we need not want an everyone gets an equal share. Surely you hackers could target the builderburgs and people alike and start spending there in just Wealth around!? Wipe there account and spread it among people with a sole who with that can do genuine good in there local fields.
  39. Sorry, went completely of topic in a rant aha...... The way we treat the elderly is a disgrace! Again things need to be changed in government though. Without the funds I feel powerless but taking a care job at treating the people I come across with some compassion. It doesn't end there, our disabled are treated no better. The homeless people, drug addicts, children in care and the poor! In gerneral everybody except the elite who everybodys enslaved too! And nothing's going to change without world wide revolution am that's years off, but with enough people promotin change on certain areas eventually we'll get there! If we start treating every living thing as equal it might filter through the population. Factory farmin is discusting but what I find even worse is puppy farms! If people won't do anything for mans best friend they why would they care for there dinner?! The law again needs to be changed but I think it's a great place to start!? People take notice when they see these thins and then it pushes them to speak up and then progress o other matters.......... Again I rambled but this is the first time I've posted an I'm passionate about a lot of things going on in our modern world, all I'm lookin for is a way to et in touch with some other likeminded people in the uk to help get involved in any way they can. From stay at home publicists to the more extreme monkey wrench activist