Customize

Is the Narconon client flashing gang signs? If so, who is he representing? (re Scientology rehab)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Is the Narconon client flashing gang signs? If so, who is he representing? (re Scientology rehab)

Is the guy in the center of the picture wearing white shorts flashing gang signs? If so, who is he representing?

Sec Check: In The Sauna at Narconon Tijuana
    https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/in-the-sauna-at-narconon-tijuana/
    * * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

[IMG]

Narconon Tijuana is located in the town of La Gloria, Mexico, in the state of Baja California.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

This cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CarterUSP Member

Moob mafia I think.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ravenanon Member

please don't let me die in a narconon sign
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I wont... tumblr_mvt3rcalrR1qc1jg4o1_400-1.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  5. BravenBurn Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Caleb Jizzchin, Are you 12, or just dumb? Inquiring minds want to know.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Mexican mafiosos, cult isn't recruiting these folks thinking they're going to pillage their loot, I suspect it is far more sinister ideals the cult has in mind, just like their pushes in Indonesia, the Philippines, South America (how's that last shipment Davey? *snort*), and the left-overs of the Soviet Bloc, just to name a few. They're recruiting slaves, willing road-fill, and as has been discussed before , they may make 100's of millions from the few whales they bleed, delivering Hubbard's highest level of bullshit, but, take a dollar or more from 100,000,000 susceptible and impoverished /uneducated masses, delivering the lowest/cheapest crap possible (ya-ya, its all poo, inoeh), voila, big ethics right into the sweaty little palms of DM's tax havens.
    Cult needs stupid people so they don't get so much dirt on their hands IMHO, and if they can pillage the shit out of them then all the better in their eyes.

LRon's con goes on. And on. And on.

iya.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Arghhhhh! mah keyboard covered in laughter! (bastad Lateott) (glad i has a spare :) ) Grant Carbaloney and ol' Tomcat should be gettin' in tyher, John T. could hang out underneath and fondle junk-mails.....

(gone, goodbye, sry for shit post, igonao)

:p
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DeathHamster Member

It's obvious that the Purification Rundown makes people get fat and grow moobs.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hey hey hey, I gots moobs and I ain't no goin' in no steekin' sauna!

*runs away*
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Titts or...oh wait.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. They look like the delightfully playful group of mooks avoiding jail time in drug diversion.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. yeah man im def 12..howd you know...you guys take shit too seriously, i get this is the place too but holly shit...cant handle a gif??
    Caleb Chambers
    This message by Caleb Chambers has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. Caleb Chambers
    This message by Caleb Chambers has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. looks like as if i have a fanboy in WWP who is so infatuated with following my posts... #ThanksMan
    Caleb Chambers
    • Dislike Dislike x 3