Customize

Is It Just Me Or...

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by King Nerd, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Nerd Member

Is It Just Me Or...

does this site need color?

Seriously. White and Blue is just a little too much faggotry for "upstairs." New skin pl0x?

Wait, was I too lazy/drunk to check options? Trufax = disregard and strongly worded post.

EDIT: Still too lazy/drunk to check. Post requested.

EDIT II: Just for "Edited By" tag. Told you I'm lazy/drunk.

Edit III: Fuck the tag.
  2. the_leif Member

Re: Is It Just Me Or...

I would advise against PWI (Posting While Intoxicated) but here's the long and short of it as I know it:

This is a new site. You're not on enturbulation anymore. Things were copied over from a backup. As a result, a LOT of settings, stylesheets, icons, etc got left behind. Notice the brown bars and buttons? Of course it doesn't match, it's something we're aware of.

It's being worked on. That's probably not something you're seeing, but behind the scenes there is a lot of work going on every day to make this site better. Styles and such aren't really as high on the list as function and security are, but I'm confident when some of the more important things our Admins are working hard of have been taken care of, we'll get around to updating the style of the forums.

Personally, I like the blue and white, though. For now. :)
  3. King Nerd Member

I agree to your point.

On the bright side, the "basement" seems intact, aside from lulzy banner and mudkipz. I'll respect the new mods (same as the old mods) here on the new site. However, I do hope you can offer new skins someday, before we have that mighty epic win we all believe in.
  4. the_leif Member

Oh I'm sure it'll be gotten to. Like I said, there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes. A lot of real under-the-hood work. Most of the stuff I don't even really understand. But in the past week or so, the main site has been overhauled, they've build a new donation page from scratch, (Donations - Why We Protest) and there's a lot of other weird security measures being worked on too. I think. Most of it's way over my head.

It seems to be pretty hard work, and there's always things being done. When things calm down a bit from the move, though, I think it's pretty likely that new styles will be on the To-Do list.
  5. King Nerd Member

"behind the scenes" Awesome. Like a magician.

Tell me about the rabbits.
  6. Anon752 Member

New theme for the site is being developed. Web designers are actually working on it as we speak. It will be happening probably next week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.