Customize

Irish anons infiltrated

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I'm not interested in flogging the dead-horse dragged out by butthurt faggots from time to time, butt-munch.

Or is that TL (too logical) for you

Stay on target
  2. Stop please, that hurt! Srlsy! .....LOL

and WTF is "Stay On Target" means? Don't talk about Marty? Don't talk about how Rinder talks shit about one of the Conference speakers?

and you say butt-much like it is a bad thing. homophobic much? should i get disposed of quietly and without sorrow?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Y iz confused.
    Or a LurkMoar

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt munch
  4. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Herro Member

Dux is Irish? You learn something new every day.
  7. Herro Member

This is the same kind of reasoning that gave us the whole "Just say NO to Drugs" campaign. Remember kids, one puff of marijuana and you will end up sucking cock to support your crack addiction! And we all know how successful that was. Scientology has strange beliefs, so what? Lots of groups have strange beliefs. That's the response you're going to get from most people. You have to tell them why they should give a fuck.

Lol wut. How can you lie without knowing it? Doesn't lying, by definition, require intent (deception)? I love the shit ignorant zealots say when their jimmies get rustled.
  8. Anonymous Member

No, that was a good call. Poster is obviously a LurkMoar of the extreme need variety.
  9. WhiteNight Member

So much butthurt and faggotry for no discernible reason.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Random guy Member

I'd say someone's seriously butthurt, and I don't think it's anons and I don't think it's Xes.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. WhiteNight Member

Who is this mysterious hidden manipulator and how does he or she have so much power over the posters in this thread? Must be a fucking ninja.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

This
    I don't know who OP is (not it) and I agree about the butthurt tone, but I'd say that questioning Anon's future role in taking down the CoS is legit right about now. 4 years is a long life for any protest movement, but for one born on the internet it's a fucking eternity. Chanology isn't 4chan, endless repetition ain't going to cut it.
  13. WhiteNight Member

I agree. I'm of the opinion that Ex's and Anons instinctively attack the Church of Scientology from different angles. Ex's are sympathetic and want to save the people inside the cult first and foremost. Whereas Anon's primarily want to destroy any kind of good PR Scientology might get, prevent them gaining new members and try to hit them financially.
    It is only a matter of time then, if we all keep it up, before we win. We could do more stunts in order to gain attention, but right now wearing a V mask is risky enough in some countries. I know that in the UK it is usually met with a fair amount of hostility from the police, and I expect that it's far far worse in the USA for example.
    The growing list of ex's is testimony to our ongoing success.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Random guy Member

Xes and anons each have their role to play in this. The Xes with their personal stories have a moral authority we anons can never achieve. One of the most effective things we can do is to allow them to do their job and expose the cult in all it's stupid glory when it try its dirty tricks to stop them.

That some of the Xes believe in space-cooties is their problem, not mine.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. WhiteNight Member

Hear, hear.
  16. Anonymous Member

fify
  17. jensting Member

I coulnd't disagree more about Ex's pushing in one discernible direction. Roland is an ex. Any questions?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

I only posted the OP as a troll to post the posters. Didn't expect anybody to actually run with it....
  19. Anonymous Member

From the press pack . . .

. . . WTF!!
  20. grebe Member

The Freezone video is probably the most sympathetic look at Scientology that I've seen. It does a lot to explain the philosophy's appeal to many people. To be an effective critic, it is important to understand why people like Scientology.

I like the Freezone video because the people on the screen are friendly and charismatic. They're not evil, degraded beings, as the Church of Scientology would have us believe. However, they must be wrong about many things just as the Scientologists are wrong. They must promote the SP/PTS model, which I feel is one of the most pernicious of Scientology's doctrines. Nonetheless, they don't appear to run covert operations to advance a global agenda. So I don't feel compelled to fight them as a group at this time.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

IMO at this late date there's also a question of who is/will be obsessive enough to finish the jorb on the CoS (whatever that ultimately looks like). Exes and family members and others with real life connections to Sci have kind of skin in the game; Anons are a freewheeling mass highly prone to distraction (although obviously those who have been fair gamed are more likely to have a personal stake).
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

yeah, yeah yeah . . . and:

israel.com - the Nazis gave us the vee-dub beetle

vietnam.com - pol pot eschewed urban sprawl

nambla - advises people to slow down when driving past schools
  23. tippytoe Member

[IMG]
  24. Anonymous Member

That video is actually quite potent if you think about it for a moment.

The vast vast majority of people, including journalists you want to be writing about how bad the cult is, have a difficultly understanding how an average normal person can get caught up in all this. The inability to grasp the addictive qualities of Scientology results in those people buying into the typical shallow stereotypes regarding cult victims – that such victims are stupid, misguided or whatever.

That video does a terrific job illustrating why people get hooked on Scientology, and does so in a way that those vast vast majority of people, including journalists, can understand and grasp. Grasping the concepts in the video means also grasping an important component in what makes the cult so dangerous and its victims so thoroughly entrapped.

Btw - never videos could be put into a press pack pdf....
  25. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

HQnQZF1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Aurora Member

March 28 to April 4 is 7 nights, but package includes 10 nights accommodation? Must be a mest thing?:rolleyes:
  29. Anonymous Member

Like the law, the wog rules of math do not apply to Scientology. We see this over and over again when they talk about their expansive expansion and membership explosion.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  30. Quentinanon Member

This offering is basically a seminar in manipulation: Don't cater to what the person in front of you actually wants, tell them what they should want and make them believe they want it.
    Also, OEC/FEBC trained means the guy has done Hubbard's organisational executive course and the flag executive briefing course where you learn how to run a business into the ground. Every oec/febc grad I have known has either left the organisation and/or been destructive on their scientology post and removed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

This one gives me "Magic Christian" fantasies...