Customize

Irish anons infiltrated

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

the header for the conference notice clearly says

"Ex-members of the Cult of Scientology speak out against its fraud and abuse at a Dublin conference."

So what's up in this thread?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Anonymous Credentials Protection League - promotion of awareness of Irish Anon cell now involved in promoting in the media L Ron Hubbard and Auditing as offering "relief" to existential angst. Be warned and remain wary of Scientologists bearing affinity to manufacture false sense of unity with those who would perpetuate the fraud.
  3. FIFY
  4. Malory Member

He's a cunt.

(Does saying that mean I can't go to the megaraid?)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

There's a difference between a Martyologist and a Scientologist? That's news. Isn't Marty all about Standard Scientology Tech - you know, lies and deception, crimes and fraud, disconnection and Xenu? I'd better telex HQ for clarification, there may have been a development overnight . . . has Marty seen the light? Really? Hard to believe.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

It's in the interests of the CoS to be marginalised as a harmless bunch of kooks with silly beliefs. The Irish DSA Gerard Ryan loves to play up the 'esoteric beliefs' that see the organisation 'persecuted by religious bigots in a staunchly Judeo-Christian country'. Attacking beliefs doesn't get you anywhere, it just plays into this narrative.

The Xenu story is silly, but it's not worth protesting against or holding a press conference about. Especially as the the OT level UFO stuff isn't available in Ireland. The Catholics/ Jews/ Hindus believe in stuff that's a hell of a lot wackier, and get a free pass for it. The abuse and fraud is why we protest.
  7. Malory Member

That line's a great way to drive pseudo-intellectuals in through the doors of the Cult.
  8. incog712 Member

Not quite yet. That's "Target 2".
  9. HOC Member

The conference is for ex-members with experience, the raid is mainly anon orientated. Both are being set up by Anonymous Ireland. This is not a difficult concept.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. grebe Member

The guy who keeps telling the Irish anons that they are doing it wrong seems like a communications expert and not at all like a person in the early stages of rabies. I bet that guy is a great salesman. He probably could convince Eskimos to buy ice cubes. So it's weird the Irish anons aren't buying his advice. Well maybe they are just retarded.

Or maybe they just don't give a shit cuz they're too busy eating cobra and going in the house of bees to eat larvae.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. jensting Member

Difficult for some to "handle."

But they try, oh boy, they try.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  12. pedrofcuk Member

The guy telling the Irish anons they are doing it wrong has not won any decent point in this thread, he has not stated why he makes his claims other than rants not backed up with facts and he mentions someone called Marty. I have experience with these things, because I'm sad and don't have a life and the mere mention of this Marty gets my suspicions up because using Marty to divide any organised opposition to Scientology into bickering factions is an OSA tactic known as 3P.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. pedrofcuk Member

SRA: nobody gives a shit about Marty. Irish anons and exes have worked together and put together a conference that exposes the lying sham of a criminal racket that is the so-called Scientology Church. Simple, really.

Some people object to the above and so are vocal about it.

Also referring back to the original Message to Scientology there is a line that reads, "Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain."

I will say no more.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

That's not true. ;)
  15. Nataku Member

Nah, not quite 'set up'. It's an exes' conference, planned by exes. Irish Anons later jumped on it as an excuse to hold a megaraid, but we've also chipped in with a bit of tech support etc.
  16. Anonymous Member

wanna be the boss of the remaining cult
  17. Anonymous Member

freezone same shit but different smells
  18. pedrofcuk Member

Dox or STFU and GTFO, anois a chara.
  19. WhiteNight Member

So allow me to summarise this thread:
    1) News of Irish Anon's demise has been greatly exagerated.
    2) Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are indeed cunts, but they're currently harmless cunts and so not our problem. My enemy's enemy is my friend remember?
    3) Megaraid in Dublin in a few weeks, WOOOO
    4) Ex Scientologists holding conference on the same weekend, WOOOO

Remember ladies, gentlemen and traps, Freezoners still believe that the tech works and was simply missused by the cult. Some cannot accept that Hubbard was a cunt, and so they blame Miscavage entirely. Others accept that Hubbard and Miscavage are both cunts. Anons think everyone's cunts so on some level we all work. Important thing is that we stop the cult getting more members and jewgoldz. In-fighting is for faggots.

/drama
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. pedrofcuk Member

What WhiteNight said.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

I concur
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. RightOn Member

all have the same goal:
    TAKE DOWN THE CULT
    stay on target
    that is all
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

the splinkling ex scilon
  24. Anonymous Member

wearing the orange jumpsuit already ?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BLiP Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  26. DeathHamster Member

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Major-Anti-Scientology-conference-is-set-for-Dublin-157179825.html
    Oh yeah that sounds so infiltrated and pro-Marty, doesn't it?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  27. afternon Member

THIS or GTFO!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Uh, right. Because that's all Anon has been doing for the past 4+ years, running around all Lol Xenu! Lol Xenu!!!

Lol, Xenu.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Random guy Member

[IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

Can’t speak for other anon groups, but I do think Ireland has been doinitrite since 2008 when it comes to media.

This is a classic example of strong forthright argumentation combined with relevant evidence to demonstrate why the cult is dangerous:
    http://www.irishtimes.com/head2head/archive/2008/0428/yes.html

There may be time and places where Xenu can be useful, but in articles like the above such a mention would only serve to undermine the severity of what is being discussed.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Since when does mindless repetition = success?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. As opposed to the Freezone Scioentology? as opposed to the Independent Scientology? Scientology is a FUCKING SCAM, whether Miscavige Scn, Marty Scn or Aida's Scn ... hear that? ALL SCIENTOLOGY IS A FUCKING SCAM NO MATTER WHO DELIVERS IT. So Fuck Attacking ONLY Scientology Inc. MARTY IS ALSO A FUCKING SCAM ARTIST.

CAPS FOR COOL
    • Agree Agree x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

all these people saying Anonymous didn't do anything just remember that before Anonymous, the ex's had accomplished shit. it was since 2008 because of ANONYMOUS that progress has been made. so fuck off anyone that bitches about how Anonymous does shit.
  35. Anonymous Member

Sam, how does it feel to be next to Jamie DeWolf while he talks all kinds of bad against your lovely leader ElRon? :)
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

LurkMoar, instead of throwing hyperbole around. The OG v's Anon faggotry is long dead. Don't try fire it up again Capt LurkMaor
  38. Anonymous Member

It seems to me someone revived it ITT. read above, moron, or is it TL for you?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

So is this thread really about bawwing cause exes might be lined up to administer the coupe de grace to the CoS? Anonymous self-pity, do not want.
  40. Anonymous Member

Presumably, it's open to interpretation. I see no self pity. I also see no coupe de grace on the immediate horizon. Haven't actually seen much Lol Xenu either. I do see a lot of red herrings being tossed around.

brb/picklejuice