Customize

Ireland gets another one out!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by pedrofcuk, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Well then.
    Her son she seems to care about. When her "friend" posted for her, he shut the "son talk" down.
    Controlling much?
    Yeah.
    Anyway, DD. Good luck to you. Hope you make a legacy you are truly proud of. Not a manufactured, everything is okay- scientology is win- ingore those who are disconnected- I believe and you should too- legacy nope.
    Not that. Your son deserves more.
    Don't be so weak.
    Regret...yeah.
  3. pedrofcuk Member

Over a year later and we have an update on this grave situation and it has only gotten worse. Devilldoll is on a "Project Prepare" to join the Sea Org :(
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

unfortunate
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Random guy Member

Sad, sad story.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Horriblehorriblehowfuckingsad
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I hope s/he remembers all his/her favourite things s/he told me about one slightly stronger day last year.
    S/he promised me so.
    I'm very sad at this news.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This kid has been worked over real bad by Hubbard's abusive, controlling 'Tech', she doesn't seem to know what to think or do, very sad, indeed.......
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Gottabrain Member

That may not be as serious as it sounds.
    If a recruiter bothers to write one, it's because there are obstacles to her going in the SO. Some Project Prepares can take years to complete, or may even be impossible.
    Most ex's vacillate back & forth before they're completely out. Don't give up.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. afternon Member

I hope she leaves, DD displayed some serious mental health problems in the thread and the cult will just make her worse, she needs professional help not cult abuse.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. OTeleventy Member

DD will leave - they all do eventually, or at least most of them do. Perhaps the reality of what's been told to her here will set in. She resisted the truth before, but how can she after actually witnessing it? But Afternon's point is well taken - she needs real professional help. Sad. I hope she's strong enough to eventually muster up a "fuck this shit" and blow.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anon. Member

Today I started reading this from the beginning, and what a sad ending, at least for now.

It reminds me of the last line in "The Apostate: Paul Haggis vs. the Church of Scientology." where Paul concludes his journey out by saying "I was in a cult for thirty-four years. Everyone else could see it. I don’t know why I couldn’t."

I'm new here, so i just wanted to say too, good on everyone here for being there for anyone trying to leave.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

This thread seemed to be as good as any to share this:

Thoughts about Irish Scientology

Published by pedrofcuk on May 21, 2013

Some thoughts for the day and message to Irish Scientologists.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. DeathHamster Member

As I've said, so many exit stories sound like teenage slasher flicks: "Nooo! Don't go back in there!" but they do anyway.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

She rejoined yet?
  16. Malory Member

Maybe the Sea Org finally decided it had some standards.