Customize

Iran's Disputed Election

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by DanX, Jun 18, 2009.

1. DanX Member

Iran's Disputed Election. PLZ UPLOAD PICTURS

i01_19361479.jpg
    A supporter of defeated Iranian presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi shouts slogans during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009. Hardline incumbent Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was declared winner by a landslide in Iran's hotly-disputed presidential vote, triggering riots by opposition supporters and furious complaints of cheating from his defeated rivals.
    i02_19361189.jpg
    Supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi march through Valiasr Street during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009.
    i03_19377861.jpg
    Protestors set fires in a main street in Tehran, Iran in the early hours of Monday, June 15, 2009. Iran's supreme leader ordered Monday an investigation into allegations of election fraud, marking a stunning turnaround by the country's most powerful figure and offering hope to opposition forces who have waged street clashes to protest the re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
    i04_19361589.jpg
    Young men run past a burning bus during a riot in Tehran on June 13, 2009.
  2. DanX Member

i05_19370133.jpg
    A riot-police officer strikes a man with a baton near Tehran University on June 14, 2009. Iran's defeated presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi said on Sunday he has asked the powerful Guardians Council to cancel the result of the presidential poll, while urging his supporters to continue peaceful protests
    i06_19370591.jpg
    A man is detained by Iranian riot-police in front of Tehran University during riots in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, June 14, 2009
    i07_19370055.jpg
    Iranian students, supporters of presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi, try to keep clear of tear gas being lobbed back and forth at the main entrance of Tehran University during riots on Sunday, June 14, 2009
    i08_19370019.jpg
    Students, supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi demonstrate at the main entrance of Tehran University during riots on Sunday, June 14, 2009
  3. DanX Member

i09_19361155.jpg
    Iranian supporters of reformist candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi gather on the streets protesting the results of the Iranian presidential election in Tehran, Iran, Saturday, June 13, 2009
    i10_19372097.jpg
    Members of the Iranian hardline volunteer Basij militia begin to enter Tehran University where supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi were protesting against the latest election's results at Tehran's University on June 14, 2009
    i11_19370633.jpg
    Supporters of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and members of the Basij militia hurl stones towards supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi who are inside Tehran University on Sunday, June 14, 2009
    i12_19370059.jpg
    Backers of defeated Iranian presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi are beaten by government security men during riots in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, June 14, 2009
  4. DanX Member

i13_19370197.jpg
    Riot policemen deploy in Tehran's Enghelab square to disperse protesters demonstrating against the election results in Tehran on June 14, 2009
    i14_19370659.jpg
    Hard-line supporters armed with batons try to break into a house where protesters found shelter in central Tehran June 14, 2009
    i15_19366963.jpg
    A motorcycle burns in a street of Tehran, Iran on Sunday, June 14, 2009
    i16_19367441.jpg
    An injured backer of Mir Hossein Mousavi covers his bloodied face during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009
  5. DanX Member

i17_19370165.jpg
    A supporter of defeated presidential candidate Mousavi is beaten by government security men as fellow supporters come to his aid during riots in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, June 14, 2009
    i18_19370691.jpg
    A man with a cane gestures towards a woman on the ground during protests in central Tehran June 14, 2009
    i19_19370025.jpg
    Supporters of defeated Iranian presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi are followed by Iranian riot-police with batons in front of Tehran University during riots in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, June 14, 2009
    i24_19370655.jpg
    Iranians armed with sticks and batons ride on motorcycles during protests in central Tehran June 14, 2009
  6. I have also pictures like yours....can I send you those? I cant do anything with them...i see you have a Website where you can save the pictures...
    I ask you because I thought I can upload them here, but's not possible I found out.
  7. DanX Member

i25_19360547.jpg
    Iranian riot policemen kick a man in Zartusht street close to the Interior Ministry, as supporters of reformist candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi started to gather on the streets protesting the declared results of the Iranian presidential election in Tehran, Iran, Saturday, June 13, 2009
    i26_19367745.jpg
    A riot policeman hits a motorcyclist with a baton during a protest against the election results in Tehran June 14, 2009
    i27_19360543.jpg
    A riot-police officer sprays tear-gas at a supporter of Mir Hossein Mousavi, who is attacking him with a police stick during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009
    i28_19359991.jpg
    Supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi try to calm down fellow demonstrators as they rescue a bloodied riot policeman (center) who was beaten during a protest in Valiasr Street in Tehran on June 13, 2009
  8. DanX Member

i29_19360635.jpg
    A backer of Mir Hossein Mousavi helps evacuate an injured riot-police officer during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009
    i30_19359971.jpg
    Black smoke rises above the Tehran skyline as supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi burn tires and other material in the streets as they fight running battles with police to protest the declared results of the Iranian presidential election in Tehran, Iran, Saturday, June 13, 2009
    i31_19363371.jpg
    A protester holds a stone during clashes with police in Tehran June 13, 2009. Thousands of people clashed with police on Saturday after the disputed election victory of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sparked the biggest protests in Tehran since the 1979 Islamic revolution
    i32_19369363.jpg
    Armed with handguns, members of the Iranian security force, in civlian clothes, fire warning shots to disperse supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi in central Tehran on June 14, 2009
  9. DanX Member

i33_19376901.jpg
    A poster of defeated candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi is seen on the broken-down door of a room in Tehran University dormitory after it was attacked by militia forces during riots in Tehran, Iran in the early hours of Monday, June 15, 2009. Overnight, police and militia stormed the campus at the city's biggest university, ransacking dormitories and arresting dozens of students angry over what they claim was election fraud
    i34_19376873.jpg
    An image of Mir Hossein Mousavi is seen (lower left), fixed to a desk with a smashed computer monitor in a room in a Tehran University dormitory after it was attacked by militia forces during riots in Tehran, Iran in the early hours of Monday, June 15, 2009
    i35_19357413.jpg
    A man paints over campaign slogans near the headquarters of presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi in Tehran on June 13, 2009. Mousavi's name is written in green while Ahmadinejad's name is written on top of it (left) in black
    i36_19379725.jpg
    On Monday, June 15, 2009, Iranian opposition demonstrators protest in support of defeated presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi, in Tehran. Opposition supporters defied a ban to stage a mass rally in Tehran in protest at President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's landslide election win, as Iran faced a growing international backlash over the validity of the election and the subsequent crackdown on opposition protests
  10. DanX Member

i37_19379573.jpg
    Defeated reformist presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi (center) raises his arms as he appears at an opposition demonstration in Tehran on June 15, 2009, appearing in public for the first time since an election that has divided the nation
    i38_19379493.jpg
    efying an official ban, hundreds of thousands of Iranian supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi demonstrate in Tehran on Monday, June 15, 2009
    i39_19381431.jpg
    A man lies on the back of a taxi, after being seriously injured by gunfire in an area where pro-government militia were firing shots near a rally supporting leading opposition presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi in Tehran, Iran, Monday, June 15, 2009
    i40_19381629.jpg
    A man lies the back of a truck after being seriously injured by gunfire in an area where militia were firing shots at a rally supporting Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's top opponent on Monday, June 15, 2009
  11. DanX Member

i41_19382207.jpg
    Onlookers observe the body of a man allegedly shot by pro-government militia near a rally supporting leading opposition presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi in Tehran, Iran, Monday, June 15, 2009
  12. Iran freedom

Fuck this islamic extremist government... i hope these people are not dying for nothing, its time for a government change and this time a government for the PEOPLE not ISLAM
  13. holy shit

the very last photo got to me. that is Fucked up that this man died for spoiled college students protest.

either way i hope you all are dying for a good cause.
  14. I fear for the people of Iran. I hope this comes to a conclusion soon, and the government really does change. My heart goes out to all of them out there.
  15. What is the point of the destabilization of the Iranian government? After the stolen elections of the Karl Rove/Bush era, why does the US think it must overthrow the Iranian government because of allegations that Ahmadinejad stole an election?
  16. --

you are seriously an idiot, arent you ???
    inform yourself before writing things like `spoiled college students protests` ...
    word.

17. That sure doesn't look like the US out there protesting in the streets to me. Yes, the U.S. would like to see a new leader in Iran...maybe one who isn't dead set on getting his country into a war that it doesn't need to be in. For that matter, I would think that most of the world would like a new president in Iran.
  18. --
    what you talking about ?? the US dindt interfere much in this subject.
    snf why mixing up the various governments. this US government has nothing to do with the government at the Bush era !! thats just a stupid conclusion of yours!
  19. best of luck from the U.S. it's truley inspiring to see such a great revolution take place in a nation that so many people are brain washed to believe that is evil.