Customize

Iranians, where are you?

Discussion in 'Promote The Cause' started by Unregistered, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Are there actually any Iranians who got to read this site? It doesn't seem so. It's important that this information gets out to more people. Are you Anon guys in contact with the credible twitters? pass the link on so people can read this. Tell Austin Heap to send the link out to the twitters he provides proxys to. There are too many non-Iranians here, and I don't think that's the point, is it?
  2. There are some. However:
    "RT: "We are having difficulty getting updates to u as so many of our contacts been arrested - life here is v/v/dangerous now" #iranelection"

"Getting reliable news has become extremely difficult. Most of my sources have been arrested and I think about the few remaining ones and am very worried."

From Twitter. They're cracking down on them :(
  3. I RT'd the "Face Of Basij" link twice yesterday. Today there is a steady diet of "don't believe this poster-don't believe that poster" on twitter. Seems some Iranians are getting the news. I almost hope the Basij are the first to get some of the RT's in the sense that much of the news has got to be disheartening to them.
  4. This needs to reach out to more Iranians. Or else Anonymous will be failing its purpose.
  5. ;)

This message needs to br 10 character
  6. nuttal 34

Send this out to people on the ground now!
  7. Somehow the iranians are getting help setting up proxyes and getting bandwidth from foreigners. The same foreigners could probably direct them to Anonymous Iran. Lots of resources here.