Customize

Iran Petition

Discussion in 'Promote The Cause' started by IranPetition, Jun 15, 2009.

1. IranPetition Member

There is a growing petition out there that condemns the Iranian government. The more signatures the more solidarity the Iranian people see from the Western world, and the more confidence they gain.

The link to the petition is here

Two twitter accounts that have been active in propagating this petition are

@ThePurpleYouth
    and
    @IranPetition

IMPORTANT: If you have a twitter PLEASE retweet the following message:

Show your solidarity with the Iranian people here: http://bit.ly/1atr2Y PLEASE RT!! #IranPetition #Tehran #IranElection (Via @ThePurpleYouth)

Retweeting is the only way for this petition to really start taking some ground and getting the publicity it needs.

Digg This
    http://digg.com/world_news/Show_Soldiarity_With_The_People_of_Iran_2
  2. PresidentShaw Member

Thanks for this. Will spread
  3. IranPetition Member

4. falko-IRAN Member

excellent idea. signed. will spread. hopefuly many people on this forum see this petition.

thank you!!!!
  5. MuffinKat Member

Re-tweeted!
  6. IranPetition Member

keep it up! 200+ signatures already
  7. grokitt2 Member

Hit this one too.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/protest-against-the-june-2009-coup-detat-in-iran.html

The 2009 Iranian presidential election was held on 12 June 2009 in Iran, the tenth presidential election to be held in the country. The incumbent was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The Iranian reform movement attempted to unite behind former Prime Minister Mir-Hossein Mousavi. The turnout was very high with around 85 percent of the electorate voting. Unofficial results from within the interim ministry report Mousavi the absolute winner with 54% of the votes with Mehdi Karoubi and Ahmadinejad with 31% and 13% ranked after Mousavi.

In total denial of Iranian people's choice, the Islamic Republic's officials announced Ahmadinejad to be the winner and Iranians are repressed by military forces.
    Petition:
    We Iranian people and supporters of democracy and freedom across the world request united nations to condemn the current coup d'tat, support Iranians in their efforts for a fair election and restrain from accepting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as the next president of Iran.

We ask the world leaders to insist on security of the opposition leaders--president elect Mir Hossein Mousavi, former presidents Mohammad Khatami and Akbar Rafsanjani and the former speaker of the Parliament Mehdi Karoubi.
  8. just signed it!
  9. this is an important petition i shall retweet it too
  10. IranPetition Member

updated signature list.
  11. Just signed and retweeted
  12. BlackBeauty Member

Signed, signed and re-tweeted.

Keep fighting the good fight.
  13. paladine Member

Signed...last night.
  14. paladine Member

oh...and re-tweeted.
  15. IranPetition Member

just remember guys, the retweets are just as important if not more so than actually signing this thing. we need word to be spread as quickly and deeply as possible.
  16. Signed and retweeted. We're with you, Iranians!
  17. signed

I signed as well! Thanks! : )
  18. echo-IRAN Member

it make no sense to pay at least two dollars for one site to run
  19. IranPetition Member

the donations are ridiculous, not my idea, and you do not have to pay, it is free to sign this, its just annoying that they ask you to pay after you've signed.
  20. AnythingICan Member

signed and forwarded thru facebook.
  21. signed, retweeted, published on facebook
  22. IranPetition Member

what is your facebook acc.?
  23. Signed it hopt it helps.
  24. IranPetition Member

25. Hope

Signed & hoped for...
  26. ISRAEL supporting the IRAN PEOPLE

(i wrot that on other subject but he been looked soo i want you all to read it...)

yea' you probably right but i want you to know -all of you from iran that we in ISRAEL don't hate you! we just hate Khomeini and Ahmadinejad - they two hate israel for it's mean (=the Jewish State for the Jewish nation!) and they want to kill our all jewish in israel (Ahmadinejad said that he want to erase/delete israel from the map), and to do second holocaust...you know that Ahmadinejad is Holocaust denial and he don't belive that 6 million people of my nation were killed by cruel ways like... fire, strangling, starvation, hanging,die in the gas chambers, buried alive,babys that been kill in their mothers uterus ,and many other terrible ways...why he don't want to go to Auschwitz ??!? he should go ther and we will see if after that he will still be Holocaust denial!

he and Khomeini killed thousand from your people by hanging by means of Islam ,Islam don't say that ,Muhammad didn't say to kill people, or jewish - Muhammad say that you the arabs need to respect the jewish! don't forget that Muhammad lived by jewish tribes in the ancient Saudi Arabia!, you belive in our bibal and our Prophets like Moses...

we in ISRAEL (and i'm lite religious jewish) want to sopport you! YOU ARE WORTH TO BE FREE AND TO GET FREE KNOWLEG AND PROSPERITY! we in israel want's democratic iran that will be in peace with israel and won't hate israel or support terrorism (terror) ..,and yes we don't want iran to have nucler cuz' it may be dangerous to you and may get to the radical Islamics and get the wholl area or even worse - all the world into nuclear Arms race ...,you need to know..Mousavi isn't different from Ahmadinejad they both puppets of Khomeini and of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution....iran today is a dictatorship and the real leader is Khomeini and of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution -IRAN is the BIGGEST prison, jail in the world (bigger then North Korea ) ,you need to understand this, you need to do iran democratic country and country that servant the people of iran and not enslave theme to her!

I'm from ISRAEL i'm 17 years old next month (july) and i want to live and let my future childrens live in peace and save. !

By d.b - israel.
  27. I believe that it's a plane

This Islamic regime in Iran has a plan to start an atom war.
    Iranian trying to change it and stop that, but the Islamic regime killing my people in the streets.

People says in the phone to mass media; there are some of policeman whom are looking different and talking Arabic.

World should know and do some thing about it!
    If Iranian for this time couldn't change this regime, is gone be a real hell for Iranian in Iran as we had most of the times in 30 years.
    If Iranian lose this time too, it would be all the world that losing too, be cause then this regime gone start an Atomic Islamic War
    It is up to the world to accept or not any more this Islamic regime.

Dear People Around the World!
    Don't let your garment accept this regime if you are against the any kind of WAR

It's our choose to take it or just leave it!

I believe that it's a plane
    This Islamic regime in Iran has a plan to start an atom war.
    Iranian trying to change it and stop that, but the Islamic regime killing my people in the streets.

People says in the phone to mass media; there are some of policeman whom are looking different and talking Arabic.

World should know and do some thing about it!
    If Iranian for this time couldn't change this regime, is gone be a real hell for Iranian in Iran as we had most of the times in 30 years.
    If Iranian lose this time too, it would be all the world that losing too, be cause then this regime gone start an Atomic Islamic War
    It is up to the world to accept or not any more this Islamic regime.

Dear People Around the World!
    Don't let your garment accept this regime if you are against the any kind of WAR

It's our choose to take it or just leave it!

It's a plan and they will do it!!!
    They have been worked on it in 30 years.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Please some one help me for translate this
    با درود هم میهن
    همه ی این جنایات برای رسیدن به چیست؟
    چرا نظامیان عرب زبان در این جنایات و ایرانی کُشی دست دارند؟
    ۳۰ سال است که ایران و ایرانی ابزاری شده برای '' اّتم پرستان تازی پرست ''
    هم میهنانی که در بیرون از مرزهای ایران هستید، از شما خواهشمندیم که از هر راهی جنایات این حکومت ننگین اسلامی را به گوش و چشم جهانیان برسانید.

مردم آگاه و انسان دوست جهان!
    سر کار ماندن حکومت اسلامی در ایران با هر رییس جمهور دست نشانده ی خود، اینگونه باری دیگر ضربه ای سخت تر و سنگین تر بر ما ایرانیان و مشتی بر چهره ی شما آزادی خواهان، انسان دوستان و دموکراسی خواهان خواهد بود.
    از سرپرستان، دست اندرکاران و رهبران کشوری خود بخواهید تا حکومت اسلامی و دولت مردم ستیزش را به رسمیت نشناسند.
    آینده ی ایران همانا آینده ی جهان است.
    اکنون بر همه روشن است که این حکومت برای رسیدن به جنگ ابزار اتمی برای نابودی جهان دست به هر کاری زده و بیش از اینها خواهد زد.

ما (ایرانیان) بسیاری از نزدیکان، دوستان، آشنایان و هم میهنانمان را از دست داده و هنوز هم هر روزه از دست می دهیم. سرزمینمان به دست چپاولگران اَتم پرست در دست نابودیست.
    مردم جهان با هشیاری و آگاهی گزینش کنید!
    جنگ اتمی اسلام یا آرامش و دوستی در جهان؟
  28. I believe that it's a plane

I forgot my to leave my e-mail borzo3000@yahoo.com

Please contact me if you can help by this translate!

Tank You!
  29. by the way...

by the way, my mother is marrocan and my father is indian, their familiys lived for hundreds/ centurys by islamic people, go ask in marroco their PROSPERITY came just after the jewish people came to their land (the golden age of the Muslim in spain came is the centurys that they cooperat with the jewish...
    and if you will ask today in marroco Muslim almost all of them will say to you that the PROSPERITY gone after the marrocan jewish came to the state of ISRAEL, the Jews in Morocco are the most magnificent community of jew in that world - and the MARROCAN Muslim are love the jew...so i wrot this to show you that jews and Muslim isn't so different..
    and if the Muslim of the world wil succeed to cooperat with the jews we all get the PROSPERITY we worth ,just like the marrocans and the Spanish muslim received.
    and please don't educated you childrens to war or that the jews are different or bad peoples, cuz' we don't we are humans and we want to live in peace just like you...

Hope for peace beteen israel and arabs nations in the Middle East ,(= i love dubai -what they did there is amazing!

by d.b - proud israeli and jew.
  30. Shouldn't we have a petition going to leaders of countries other than Iran? I look at it this way, the Iranian people are already taking action, with their leaders taking whatever steps they can to stomp out the protests.

Here in the United States, Barack Obama stated that he is pretty much going to be hands off with the whole deal, meanwhile we are at war with Afghanistan and Iraq with the blanket term 'War on Terror' being used to legitimize the whole thing. What is going on in Iran seems more like terror tactics than anything else I've seen.

I want action from my nation, I want action now. The United States (and other western countries) need to support the population of Iran, not their totalitarian regime. The youth of Iran are the most pro-West group in all of the Middle East. Let's not take their support for granted by not supporting them when they need it.

Also, the world protest day is on a Saturday.... how many people will be at the capitol buildings then?
  31. Also forgot to mention that not only is it on a Saturday, but it is 6-9? They may be our representatives, but it is still a job. Just calling it like I see it, but how many people do you know stay at their job from 6-9 on a Saturday?
  32. Do this then

Do this
    http://www.change.org/actions/view/...obal_community_is_monitoring_their_every_move need another 1000 signatures. this is obamas site.

33. A.non

Can't I salute Iran and Venezuela for not bowing to imperialism, and by the way - wasn't the american election of 2000 equally fixed if not more so? Even so, we should salute Iran for following america's example in democracy, another good job done. < insert sarcasm detector here >
  34. petition question before i spread it . is it for the western world to interfere or for iran to solve its own problems
  35. A.non

Also - isn't Osama Bin Laden the most evil man alive? no-one cares that he's free and happy even though he was supposed to be responsible for over 2000 deaths on 9/11? If this is all ancient history to everyone, then why did we invade Iraq and kill over 1 million (and some thousands of our own troops), or why would any of you ever support attacking or invading Iran? No-one invaded america when Al Gore won the 2000 vote and that's supposedly the home of democracy, the best democracy money can buy when it comes to supreme court decisions imo. If Iran had a supreme court which legitimized the election would you just accept that? Or look back on the 2000 election with something you might call "critical thinking" and realize no-one in america has a freedom of choice except maybe Venezuela. On that matter, please look up the documentary "the revolution will not be televised" by torrent or whatever means necessary about an Irish film crew who were making a documentary on Chavez before all insanity broke loose and he was deposed of power temporarily and the country had 3 different presidents in 48 hours, showing how powerful a roll the media can play in the influence of an entire country, for example the united states also check out "out-foxed" a documentary hosted on www.esoterictube.com alongside alot of other excellent documentaries and some outlandish ones, use your own critical thinking to determine which is which. You are the sum of your experiences, so anyone who has watched mainstream media all their lives won't appreciate the refreshment of being forced to think critically on issues such as 9/11 or wars or elections or oil/finance/sociology by alternative media, just as someone who watches nothing but alternative media is brainwashed into that line of thinking, it's difficult to find a balanced approach when dealing with media of any kind except with use of acute critical thinking which requires effort and knowledge or basic understanding of science/politics/sociology which are taught more and more poorly these days in the western world. If you cant critically think or dont have the effort to be bothered with it, just go outside and enjoy the sunshine and bounce a beach ball, instead of watching mainstream media or getting sucked in by other people talking about mainstream media; just say "if Iran have nuclear power, good they can provide electricity to millions like america does, or like how the inventor of nuclear power wanted it to be used, Iran certainly couldn't do worse than america or france have done with it in nuclear bomb testing (like on innocent pacifica islands) and actual use which only america is actually guilty of (using nukes on actual real people in real time)" NOT THAT ANYONE WITHOUT GRAMMAR OR READING SKILLS WILL ACTUALLY BOTHER TO READ THIS ELONGATED POST.
  36. Sign up

Signed !! We're with you, Iranians!!!!

Regards , Anonyme ( FRANCE )
  37. Just going to go ahead and say you don't have to invade a country to pressure them.

Also, it isn't a lack of grammar on our part. Run on sentences and lack of punctuation make it hard to read.
  38. Another way we could be supporting them is putting this stuff on the NEWS.
  39. Der Jger Member

Yes I signed and I shall pray for all those falsely accused or killed. I knew this day would come, and all of you in IRAN need to stand up against those who choose to undermine the kind people of IRAN.

Der Jger

PS : Plz. say a prayer for Delara for me.
  40. AnythingICan Member

Signed it, facebooked it, and tweeted. We are with you, Iran!