Customize

IRAN: Land of Beauty

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by iraniam, Mar 4, 2011.

1. iraniam Member

2. Anonymous Member

This these pictures had a wig on, I would make love to its face.

No for real those are beautiful. I didnt know Iran was so green.
  3. Anonymous Member

You could blame the media and education system. It would be a bit like if the only footage representing the United States abroad was solely shot in Nevada, no wonder people would associate it with desert. You know what else you got in Iran? People that love and want to simply be happy with their families, celebrating their customs and make an honest living. Try and explain that to some demented tea partier... that thinks of anything near the middle east as being : desert and camels, people carrying russian kalashnikovs stabbing themselves in the head as they shout allahu akhbar over and over again.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. iraniam Member

Well said my friend.
  5. lulzgasm Member

The Iranian people also have a strong and proud history. I remember a video about ancient Persia that showed one of the most feared and respected military units in the anciet world, and it was a military unit that was all female. My first thought when seeing that was, "Wow, they've got themselves a history of some major ass-kicking women!"

The Green Movement in Iran is a movement of peace, but their courage makes their ancestors proud.