Customize

Interview Stephen Kent

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by indeedindeed, Aug 9, 2008.

1. indeedindeed Member

Interview Stephen Kent

This is a first draft of a german translation of the interview of Stephen Kent done by Stephen Crittenden from "The Religion Report" at ABC radio in Australia this April. It covers a great area of topics.
    Currently I've left out the links which can be found in the original. There's no guarantee this is a correct translation, even if I tried my best. For the second group of quotations from the Cruise video I partially used the youtube clip linked to in the "what should be translated next into german"-thread, post #19 by lori.

Any and all corrections or proposals are of course welcome. Some wordings will probably change within the next days, as will some of the typos. This is just a first draft as of yet and should best not be used in this state.

original here: The Religion Report - 16April2008 - Scientology, Hollywood and the path to Washington

VALUABLE FINAL PRODUCT
    WERTVOLLES ENDPRODUKT

2. indeedindeed Member

Re: Interview Stephen Kent

ok, fixed the stuff in brackets, so now it's a complete draft. Any proposals/remarks on this within the next week please, if there are none I say let's declare this a 'valuable final product'.
  3. Sativa Member

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif
  4. indeedindeed Member

nö, nur deutsch. Vielen Dank für diesen konstruktiven Beitrag. Weitere Vorschläge?

Please make any proposals you have on this draft within the next week. If there are no proposals on this, that's fine too.
  5. indeedindeed Member

ok, this is done. Another translation complete. Work on Larry Brennan's translation is going to resume soon. Currently a lack of time on my part, but this will change soon (read 1-2 weeks).
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.