Customize

Interview: 11 Year Old Preclear Talks About Her Auditing.

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Enturbuleak Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. FloGold Moderator

Wow..
    As some one who has submerged themselves in a life of saving children from harm (in my case its sexual harm) I cant even bring myself to read the entire thread.
    My eyes wont stop tearing up. And I cant think of a single thing i could do with all my months of experience in helping sexually abused kids and their families to help these kids....
    • Like Like x 2
  5. First thing that popped in my mind was swimming with dolphins for some reason.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Watch Jenna, she got out and has kids now, wish she would smile more but i thibk she does watching and playing with her kids

7. FloGold Moderator

Me too

she kinda half smiles at the start of the interview for like a second. She has a sweet face.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

that poor girl has been to hell and back.
    may DM rot in hell
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

This song is for you, one of my favorit songs

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

My Au Pair is Christian, We are Scientologists – Does that Work?

www . scientologyparent.com/my-au-pair-christian-in-scientology-family/

www . scientologyparent.com

Mod edit: To break links
  11. FloGold Moderator

thank you
  12. This makes me sick. I cannot believe these kinds of abuses go unnoticed by the general public. My heart breaks for these poor kids. They didn't choose this life or this crazy cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Gonna kill us a cult, if not for rightiousness we will do it for the kids
    • Like Like x 1
  14. *triple like* (if I had liking capabilities)

However, I think the cult's public demise is imminent in the next 5 years. With as many events that COB Dingleberry Meathead has canceled this year, something is going down. Maybe not their financial demise, but certainly their dwindling numbers will continue to dwindle, and with very little incoming 'donations' things will really start going downhill.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

KILL THE CULT
    • Like Like x 1
  16. No effing way... you don't say... a 2 month old becomes more 'independent and more outgoing' by the time they are 12 months old???? Wait... doesn't that happen naturally? *smh*

There comes a point in cult conditioning that common sense and reasoning just goes out the window. This parent has reached that point, obviously.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

• Babies often don't hold eye contact or track items WHEN THEY'RE JUST TWO MONTHS OLD. There are these things called muscles that develop over time...
    • Perhaps she became more outgoing once she was old enough to wear eyeglasses which helped her focus on the world around her? Why does she even need them - isn't LRH crap supposed to "clear" that all up? Why is she going to doctors AT ALL any more?
    • She's only one year old? Well, it's about time she has "taken more responsibility and become more aware". What a little slacker... <smh>
    • My dog's eye was scheduled for removal due to an eye injury involving the retina. The eye repaired itself, and four years later she still has the eye. What I wanna know is WHO THE HELL AUDITED MY DOG WITHOUT MY CONSENT?!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. I just looked it up because I remembered (with my child) that tracking is not even expected until around 3 months old and I was right. Per the American Optometric Association:

Birth to four months
    • Babies should begin to follow moving objects with their eyes and reach for things at around three months of age.

Five to eight months
    • During these months, control of eye movements and eye-body coordination skills continue to improve.
    • Depth perception, which is the ability to judge if objects are nearer or farther away than other objects, is not present at birth. It is not until around the fifth month that the eyes are capable of working together to form a three-dimensional view of the world and begin to see in depth.

Like I said, common sense and reason are totally gone. I'd like to know what 'rare eye disease' this toddler was suffering from supposedly. Why not tell what disease it is if you're going to make wild claims like that?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member