Customize
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Re: Int Base Update

The video is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Kudos to the artist.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Int Base Update

Yes, suggesting that David Miscavige is Hitler, who could have thought of that ? And they even threw in a joke about the size of his penis - BRILLIANT !
  4. Re: Int Base Update

I love accurate sub-titles, grt vid, thx, BFG.
    Good luck with your book to be released on...............
    "Remember, Remember: The 5th of November"
  5. Re: Int Base Update

You're such a party pooper.
  6. Anonymous Member

sorry :(
  7. voiceless849 Member

BlownForGood - I've long thought that your alias should change to BFG9000.

In case you didn't know, 9000 has a special relevance to the anonymous crowd, as in "> 9000" and the "BFG9000" was the ultimate weapon in ID software's Doom. (video game)

On a side note, I was in North San Jacinto a week or two ago. Gave me the shivers when I realized I was just a few miles away from Scilon Central. (But I didn't drive by; I wasn't driving)
  8. Re: Int Base Update

I thought it was great, but the brilliancy will probably been seen more by ex-scilons as events were a HUGE deal in Scientology. They had tons of pressure and I assume is was because DM was freaking out about them. As a public scientologist you would probably get called no less then 20-30 times in the weeks leading up to the event to make sure you were confirmed and re-confirmed and re-re-confirmed. Staff and Sea Org members would drive out to Scientologist's houses to confirm them and give them tickets. And when the seats couldn't be filled, staff would get into their civies and make it look like it was full.
    I won't even go into the drilling and sales patters that everyone had to learn before each event.
  9. blownforgood Member

Oh. Well in that case I will get right on it and change it.

I have typed KFA many a time. Used to have Doom on 15 floppy discs running on a 486DX2 with a wicked turbo button.

In case you didn't know, the word "Blown" gets a a lot of play on the net. BFG could mean a lot of things. I like BFG as it rolls off the tongue and unlike BFG9000, it does not normally get confused with other BFG's like Big Freindly Giant or the guys that make tires - BF Goodrich.

Besides, I already have a Book, Videos, Billboards, and Ads with BFG on them. If you were going to suggest a name change maybe you could have done it 3 years ago when I first started posting and using the BFG moniker.

Sorry.

Until next time...
    BFG
  10. Ackerland Member

This is the BFG9000:

[IMG]
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

The name of that screen shot reminds me of the name of Oaty 8.
  12. WorldOfPeople Member

That video is genius XDXD
  13. pedrofcuk Member

awesome post!

i wonder if davey is playing his fiddle as the rotten scam empire disintegrates before his very eyes?

or just drinking too much, playing with his genitals and wishing he was not on this planet but far away with laffy on target 2
  14. RightOn Member

Great vid, enjoyed lots.